Thread: The Rant Thread

Sniffles

Oh com'on. :rolli: :steam:

Senior Member Array ScorpioINTP's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    6-5

Friggin cable and internet went out yesterday and Comcast can't fix it til Thursday. bah. That is probably a good thing, but it sucks. I had to go to the library to rant!
    Type 6w5 sp/so/sx I think..I have not fully explored this and just discovered it.

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Oh. My. God. I HATE my car dealership. First, they totally lied to me 5 years ago when I bought my car, said it had never been in an accident, and then when I took it in for some service, the mechanic told me it had. Now, I changed the car battery and they say they need the serial number from the radio to reset it and make it work again. What a load of shit! I'm SURE they could look it up from the VIN, but they just want me to come in and pay them to do it. "The information should be in your glove box on a sticker." Nope. No goddamn sticker. Screw that!
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

Lungs & Lips Locked Array Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

I'm tempted to tell three of the Physical Education majors in my Folk Dance class that they are a bunch of pansies.
    These fairly burly men can stand to hold one another's hands in the class, but can't help but complain about being there. It's the easiest credit they'll ever learn for attending once a week and just participating. They are also missing the fact that it's actually pretty fun if you stop metaphorically flexing your muscles and acting like a tough guy :workout:.
    "I'd rather be doing Insanity with Adams on Mondays" .. ripple those 'i'm-so-manly' pectorals boys.. it's only going to make your experience a more interesting folk dance hell.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

Senior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarelle99 View Post
    Oh. My. God. I HATE my car dealership. First, they totally lied to me 5 years ago when I bought my car, said it had never been in an accident, and then when I took it in for some service, the mechanic told me it had. Now, I changed the car battery and they say they need the serial number from the radio to reset it and make it work again. What a load of shit! I'm SURE they could look it up from the VIN, but they just want me to come in and pay them to do it. "The information should be in your glove box on a sticker." Nope. No goddamn sticker. Screw that!
    What kind of car do you have?

Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

I HATE THE SNOW!!! I HATE THIS WEEK!!! I HATE HOW MUCH I FEEL LIKE I'M FAILING!!!!!! GYAHAHHHH!!!!

I miss so much class on accident. I hate feeling like I'm being punished for needing sleep. Fuck me for needing sleep, it ended up getting my car stuck in 8 feet of snow, because there's a car blocking my way, and I don't know who owns it, and I'm going to miss class because I can't make it there on time by foot now....because I mother fucking slept and expected that I could just easily drive to class....fucking shit. What the fuck? I just want to SLEEP WITHOUT FACING CONSEQUENCES FOR IT!!! I ONLY ASK A COUPLE OF HOURS, BUT I'M SORRY THAT IS JUST TOO FUCKING MUCH ISN'T IT?!?! Now I'm stuck here, can't go anywhere, it'll be a miracle when I get my car unstuck. I've been missing so much class just because of this motherfucking stupid winter shit, and it doesn't fucking matter, because my grade will still be affected because of it. It could be the motherfucking apocalypse and I would fail because a meteor hit my car and I couldn't make it to class. This is fucking ridiculous.

And to add a cherry to this magnificent week, I also got a parking ticket for mother fucking snow removal....WHAT THE FUCK?!?! YOU CAN'T TICKET FOR THAT IF THERE ARE NO SIGNS ANYWHERE SAYING WHEN THERE WILL BE SNOW REMOVAL YOU RETARDED FUCKTHEIVES!!!!

And I'm behind in work again. Yippee. I don't see the point in trying to do well anymore. My car and my body are giving up on me, the weather is my sworn enemy, so why bother?

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by 93JC View Post
    What kind of car do you have?
    02 Civic. I used Google and figured out how to get the radio's SN by holding down some buttons on the radio. Ha! Take that, sucker car dealership!!

Also...
    So I get an email this morning from a colleague asking me to call here ASAP. I call and get her voicemail, so I leave a detailed message with all the info I know she needs. She calls me back an hour later and asks me the same info that I already left on her voicemail----uuuurgghh! Why??!
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

Senior Member Array

I was going to say "If it's a Honda just hold down the 1 and 6 preset buttons while turning the car on."

You can talk to Honda directly if you have the serial number and car's VIN.

MBTI
    ENTP

Dear temperature,

Go fuck yourself.

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

I hate shopping yet i'm going wiht my room mates on a 3 hour shopping trip all i need is a tie i'm taking a damn book and finding a spot to read fuck shopping. it's for people who are not me.
    by @magpie