Page 83 of 728 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133183583 ... LastLast

Thread: The Rant Thread

What is, is. Array Arthur Schopenhauer's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INTj

I've told someone I love them... And I meant it...

SHIT.
    INTJ | 5w4 - Sp/Sx/So | 5-4-(9/1) | RLoEI | Melancholic-Choleric | Johari & Nohari

This will not end well...
    But it will at least be poetic, I suppose...

Hmm... But what if it does end well?
    Then I suppose it will be a different sort of poetry, a preferable sort...
    A sort I could become accustomed to...

Senior Member Array copperfish17's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so
    Socionics
    INTj

^ Sh!t indeed.

Bored to tears...
    Enneagram: 5w4 5-9-2 (5w4 9w1 2w1) sp/so

"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience." - Greg King
    The worst mistake people make in political arguments is assuming that the other side is not trying to do the right thing. This simple oversight makes productive conversation nearly impossible.

Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

What the hell?

You write on my assignment 'Don't copy or help Megan or Anna with their assignments, or you will get a ZERO next time!!'

What the fuck? Who the fuck are Megan and Anna? What were you smoking when you were grading the assignment? If you just so happen to give me a zero on the next assignment, prepare for your world to crumble into dust within my wrathful grasp. :steam:

Klingon Warrior Princess Array Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by tawanda View Post
    What the hell?

You write on my assignment 'Don't copy or help Megan or Anna with their assignments, or you will get a ZERO next time!!'

What the fuck? Who the fuck are Megan and Anna? What were you smoking when you were grading the assignment? If you just so happen to give me a zero on the next assignment, prepare for your world to crumble into dust within my wrathful grasp. :steam:
    Not sure if you care, but if you feel you've been falsely accused I would address it BEFORE you accidentally get stuck with a zero. Because if you wait until the next assignment and then say "I have no clue who Megan and Anna are." the professor/teacher could say, "Well why didn't you say anything last week?". You know what I mean? Don't wait for this to bite you in the ass. Nip it in the bud before it becomes a problem. Go declare your innocence now.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

the wind can kiss my donkey.

also I don't like censoring myself.
    by @magpie

Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    Not sure if you care, but if you feel you've been falsely accused I would address it BEFORE you accidentally get stuck with a zero. Because if you wait until the next assignment and then say "I have no clue who Megan and Anna are." the professor/teacher could say, "Well why didn't you say anything last week?". You know what I mean? Don't wait for this to bite you in the ass. Nip it in the bud before it becomes a problem. Go declare your innocence now.
    Haha, good idea. It never dawned on me at all to do that, thanks.

Lungs & Lips Locked Array Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

ENFJ friend,
    I am so ridiculously aware that my boyfriend made a comment to you that ruffled your delicate little feathers, even though you singe them your own damn self daily. I even let you fill me in on it, and made attempts to disarm the butthurt, but you can't help but persist in mentioning it. I'm so glad you needed to take your issue with his comment to another post of my own, where he then apologized. I'm also so glad you've mentioned it to me 3x the first day we talked about it, and once a day every day since. I am also so beyond pleased that you decided it was a great plan to use part of his comment as a caption for a picture of you and I.
    Really. Seriously. Get the fuck over it. It's more like a slap in my face every single time you mention it than anything amusing. I love being backed into a corner like that, especially when it makes me not want to talk to a person because I won't know when the hell they'll get over their own bullshit and stop throwing it in my direction, like a retarded monkey.

Beyond this, I'm tired of hearing your 2 week long bawfest over having to buy a leotard for a class. I know it upsets you and that you have issue with yourself, which I can empathize with, but I can't care if all you do is bawfest about it and have no concept of the issues of the person you're sharing them with. Yes, I care about your feelings, but not when you are so blind to mine. When I can't even share my two minute concern about the prospect of being lifted in my first aid class because you're too busy smothering the conversation with hour number 15 of 'baw leotard' (which I know is going to turn into a 3 month marathon of bawing), there is a friggin issue.

I'd expect you to be more aware of how you're affecting other people, but you obviously don't have the slightest clue in that regard.
    I also know better than to expect to be able to discuss this with you, since an absolutely insignificant comment from my boyfriend could spawn little hate-babies in all facets of our friendship.
    I can't wait for you to figure out how to handle yourself mentally. I've already found out that I can't help you leaps and bounds, nor am I keen on trying further, but it's the only thing really standing in your way.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

MBTI
    yupp

wait upset because she had to buy a freaking leotard? I wish I didn't feel like such a dink when I complained about trivial things like that.
    by @magpie

Lungs & Lips Locked Array Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    wait upset because she had to buy a freaking leotard? I wish I didn't feel like such a dink when I complained about trivial things like that.
    I'm totally cool with trivial complaints, but not constant streams of the same exact ones and lack of awareness about complaining to such a degree.
    In part, I can't take how excessive she is about body issue complaints, which are almost completely due to distorted self image. In part, I don't want to hear it because I have my own body issues and I feel as though she's blind to the fact that I am a great deal heavier than she. She should seriously just make a 'body-hate' blog.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

MBTI
    yupp

well yeah lets say you stubbed your toe your allowed to complain once or twice.
    by @magpie