User Tag List

Page 82 of 729 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132182582 ... LastLast

Thread: The Rant Thread

Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

OH MY GOD!!!! I'M SO STUPID!! I HATE MYSELF!!!

I totally slept in. Missed the first lab. Missed the first quiz. Missed basically the first points offered in class, which are a lot. I'm already going to fail, because I missed one motherfucking class because I couldn't get the fuck up. Fuck me. Fuck. I should just go die now. Or drop the class. This is fucking ridiculous, God I'm so stupid!

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Something keeps beeping near me and I don't know what it is. It's not my phone. It's annoying!
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

Lungs & Lips Locked Array Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Damnit, College, you've closed most of the nearby off-site locations.. why can't you just give in? GIIIIVE IIIIIIN. Unkind needs to grocery shop . Why must you keep me from it?
    I might only accept non-closing for folk dance, but otherwise I am disappointed in you!
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

Ohhhhhh.

MELT SNOW. MELLLLTTTTT!!!

Senior Member Array copperfish17's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so
    Socionics
    INTj

I see that you think you know/understand me. Frankly, you don't. Please refrain from telling me who I am.
    Enneagram: 5w4 5-9-2 (5w4 9w1 2w1) sp/so

"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience." - Greg King
    The worst mistake people make in political arguments is assuming that the other side is not trying to do the right thing. This simple oversight makes productive conversation nearly impossible.

Lungs & Lips Locked Array Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

There's a reason I put away my groceries in less visible places- when my brother sees them, especially in a pilled-up stupor, he thinks they are free game. What he somehow never realizes is A. He rarely-to-never buys groceries, B. When he does buy something, no one else in the household touches it, and C. He never replaces the groceries of ours that he does eat.

The problem with stubborn idiots is that there is no reasoning with them. I'd need to bust out a pie chart to explain and reinforce it at least once a week, but he'd still be too much of a manchild to follow suit.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

my apartment got robbed last night. we met a guy in the neighborhood a couple of days ago, and my roommate let him come over to smoke and watch a movie.last night he comes back with 2 guys, 1 with a gun and held my (other) roommate at gunpoint. they took the tv, a laptop, 4 ipods, a cell phone, a playstation 2, and i don't know what else. i was in my bedroom with the door closed while it happened and didn't hear a thing. i'm just soo so so lucky that they didn't come in my room at all. and glad that nobody got hurt, but i still dont understand what kind of fuccked up person would do that to people that were kind to him.

the cops took an hour to get there of course. we already knew his first name, street, and age from meeting him (world's dumbest criminal. he was wearing the same clothes as when we met him too.) and it only took 1 phone call to get his last name. we have people looking out for us here. i guess he thought nobody was going to help us out because we were white. but he pissed off some people who he's stolen from before and who already didn't like him, so if the cops don't get to him first someone else will.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    my apartment got robbed last night. we met a guy in the neighborhood a couple of days ago, and my roommate let him come over to smoke and watch a movie.last night he comes back with 2 guys, 1 with a gun and held my (other) roommate at gunpoint. they took the tv, a laptop, 4 ipods, a cell phone, a playstation 2, and i don't know what else. i was in my bedroom with the door closed while it happened and didn't hear a thing. i'm just soo so so lucky that they didn't come in my room at all. and glad that nobody got hurt, but i still dont understand what kind of fuccked up person would do that to people that were kind to him.

the cops took an hour to get there of course. we already knew his first name, street, and age from meeting him (world's dumbest criminal. he was wearing the same clothes as when we met him too.) and it only took 1 phone call to get his last name. we have people looking out for us here. i guess he thought nobody was going to help us out because we were white. but he pissed off some people who he's stolen from before and who already didn't like him, so if the cops don't get to him first someone else will.

Oh my gosh, how scary!! Glad you are okay.

My blog:

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarelle99 View Post
    Oh my gosh, how scary!! Glad you are okay.
    i'm just glad nobody got hurt. it sucks that out stuff got stolen but it could have been so much worse. and honestly i'm really happy it was my male roommate out there and not me because i don't know what they would have done to me.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

OMG LEAVE A MESSAGE FOR PETE'S SAKE!!

My blog: