User Tag List

Page 81 of 729 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131181581 ... LastLast

Thread: The Rant Thread

A window to the soul

Cryptic emo emails, text messages and conversations where there's no easy escape for me. Please don't.

Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

I just hope that all of you (specific few... or more) get what's coming to you. You think you can act like that in the real world, you think they will let you? You guys certainly have a wake-up call a'comin!

Lungs & Lips Locked Array Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

This woman. I'm going to deal with her no matter what, and that is fine. I can handle her personality and I can handle making nice, but I absolutely can not handle my time with my boyfriend being so undeniably impeded upon. If he hadn't stayed later than he was supposed to for the majority of this week, it would equal out to having spent far more time with his Mother than with him. I can accept needing to run some errands before the car is unavailable. I can understand wanting to get out of the house for a bit. I can understand making nice to show that one is somewhat interested in their child's relationship. I can't understand too much of all of these things. I can't understand them, because the cumulation of them for an increased degree of time signifies absolutely no concept of other people.
    No, 600$ was not paid so that I could get a few 'hand out' hours with her son. Not in the god damn fucking slightest. Yes, I wanted to spend as much time with him - and just him - as humanly possible. Yes, I wanted this visit to equate to a good deal more than a lot of sexcapades that were basically on a time limit. I'm not complaining about that, however.
    There's no foot to be put down. There's not much to be done that won't cause a stabby pain in her side, because she doesn't grasp the prospect that other people have other needs and desires. I understand his entire situation now and, holy hell, do I want to just rip him from it. Not because she is a bad woman, but because she is simply infuriating at times.
    I'm also angry because.. I haven't even had the time to be upset about leaving tomorrow. I have been upset, but I haven't had the time to express it. I've put on the smile and sense of calm all throughout being around her. I've done so to help calm the boyfriend, who I understand being more stressed via his own parental being the source. I'd be the same way. I'm not being false in my alone time with him, but it inherently feels too limited to even begin to emote how much I don't want to go.
    I don't want to be upset about being upset. I don't want it to stem from this woman. I just don't want to keep this shred of 'okay' right now, which is hard enough for me to want in the first place, because there is always this brick wall of a shred of 'okay' standing in my way. This is where it doesn't have to, but it has.
    This woman.. is a mental strain.. and I can't wait until I drag him to my part of the country so we can visit with a majority of peace.. and just a lot of each other.

I love my boyfriend. I love my boyfriend. I love my boyfriend. If I repeat it enough, maybe I won't want to murderize his Mommy so much.. or perhaps it will set off a momentary lapse into insanity where I won't mind it at all .

Is it strange to say that I've genuinely enjoyed my time with him, more than anything in the world, but I just want to kill his Mom?
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

Ginkgo

Senior Member Array copperfish17's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so
    Socionics
    INTj

I think you're overreacting. No really, I do.

And by the way, having a terrible temper is no excuse.
    Enneagram: 5w4 5-9-2 (5w4 9w1 2w1) sp/so

"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience." - Greg King
    The worst mistake people make in political arguments is assuming that the other side is not trying to do the right thing. This simple oversight makes productive conversation nearly impossible.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

I love him, but sometimes there really is too much distrust and past and history and embarrassment for it to work.

I had a huge long rant and it didn't make me feel better. So I deleted it.
    Instead I will just say FUUCKKKKKKK.

MBTI
    ENTP

Fuck you. You gambled your stability.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

My ENFP best friend of ten years has been a complete flake for the past...oh, ten months? Blowing me off, ignoring me until she has to go back to her home state in Wisconsin (on breaks from school and more importantly her obsession of a boyfriend), and over-all seeming disinterested in a friendship. I've continually tried and confronted her about it, but she will only value the friendship for the couple days after a talk. This last weekend I had a huge party and she said she was going to come and then ignored me and didn't show up.

I deleted her from FB and plan on deleting her from life. I don't know if this is too harsh of a decision, but I can't say I didn't warn her.

Is it common for ENFP's to be giant flakes when a love interest comes their way?

Peace on Earth, dammit Array Thalassa's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by vieamemusique View Post
    Is it common for ENFP's to be giant flakes when a love interest comes their way?
    Yes.
    "Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul." - Edward Abbey

"In those days I, Daniel, was mourning three full weeks. I ate no pleasant food, no meat or wine came into my mouth, nor did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled." Daniel 10:2-3

Fasting for Advent

Give Vegan

SEE-Fi /Gamma

Senior Member Array captain curmudgeon's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    631 sp
    Socionics
    INTj None

I don't know if I should change my major. I feel like it would be counterproductive, being a junior already on loans. I hate unknowns that may not have a good outcome.