User Tag List

Page 77 of 729 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127177577 ... LastLast

Thread: The Rant Thread

NPcomplete

Rant the first:
    Am I really expected to sit there and listen to the same story over and over again? Really? I'm so not interested in the story of how you bought that sweater. Suuure, it's nice but hey, it's only a sweater!! And while I'm expected to remember all the details (which sadly I do) you never ever remember anything about me. I hate having to repeat stuff a gazillion times so I shut up but this doesn't mean that you have to fill the silence with more inane stories!!??! Also, your jokes are not funny and that's why I don't laugh at them. We may be good friends but there's a limit to my patience. Just because I can spend days talking to certain other people doesn't mean I can do it with you. You're tiring and mentally constipated. My not laughing as much doesn't mean I am depressed and am about to kill myself*.

Rant the second but directed to the same person:
    Stop lecturing me on antioxidants and organic food etc etc. I know what I need and just because I'm not vocal about my food doesn't mean I'm an idiot who doesn't know what to eat.

Rant the third:
    I'm not like you. I have different tastes and different ways of thinking. It doesn't mean I'm an alien. And you claim to be open-minded? Get over it already!

*Why does everyone think I am depressed and want to kill myself??? Haven't you ever seen someone think??

Epiphany

I've been on this damn forum all day. :steam: I curse you TypologyCentral. May your server go down at the stroke of midnight!

Senior Member Array FakePlasticAlice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

^ i'm sure it will!
    "You can't take a picture of this...it's already gone."

“But who prays for Satan? Who, in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most?”
    -Mark Twain

Epiphany

Quote Originally Posted by FakePlasticAlice View Post
    ^ i'm sure it will!
    Perhaps, my powers are greater than I imagined.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

Fuck that cracked out whore who came through my line today and made me feel like I was a meaningless, incompetent speck.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Mask Manifest View Post
    Perhaps, my powers are greater than I imagined.
    But not as great as mine.

“But who prays for Satan? Who, in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most?”
    -Mark Twain

Insert witty line here... Array Ponyboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Um, nice "superpowers"!

But anyway, my rant is that I wish I didn't have to be so freakin "polite" at work. Damn, some people are just so stupid I should be allowed to say anything to them! Too many things too list here but I really hate when people come in and ask....."Are you open?" Usually I just say "I dunno, did you come in?" but I wanna say "Are you kidding or just f**ing stupid?"
    I'm never wrong, I'm just sometimes less right

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    People express anger and frustration differently. There's no template to follow here, and in my view most of the utility of this thread lies in an individual just being free to post what they happen to be feeling without checking to see if it qualifies somehow or comports with a precedent.
    So how shall I pad out these few sentences I've just written?? Would more exclamation points help?!! What about screamy CAPS with that?!! More fucking swearing?? Mad faced smilies? Anything to make it a worthy rant.
    Am I not also allowed my rant as well?

Also, was my rant not clearly enough a joke, one that was, itself, one or two sentences?

Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Silly rant:

Commercials these days...they've seriously dumbed down for the masses...It's funny, yet aggravating.

Like that one 5 hour energy commercial with the girl in it, and she's bitching about getting up to work out and sweat etc. drinks it, and then WALKS ON THE TREADMILL! THAT IS NOT A WORKOUT, WOMAN!!

Another one was for that bank in Wal-Mart or whatever, and people walking around with a shopping cart and the only thing in it is one of those big checks on how much they saved...I can see a bunch of people thinking that they'll get one or something, like 'derpderp WOW friggn big chekz I'll join dat bankderp!'

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I HATE doing the "woe is me" thing..F*CK! But LIFE - COME ON! Can't you cut a girl a break...just one little f*ckin' break! I'm TRYING my HARDEST to get better! You know what would be motivating? ONE SINGLE DAY OF FEELING SOMEWHAT LIKE MYSELF! Is that a lot to ask for? I don't remember the last day i felt myself... it had to be at least 6 months ago if not more. I just want one day. One day to remember why i'm even bothering to go through this pain to return to who i use to be... it's starting to feel like it's not worth it.

To the health care system...I TOOK THE INITIATIVE ... can't you answer someone?!? Why can't you just give me SOME idea of when i have to go for treatment! Instead i'm stuck here feeling worse every GODDAMN day! I just want to know WHEN i'm going to get some relief!

To my friends... i'm sorry. I'm far from a pleasant person to be around right now. I hope you understand why i can't be part of your lives until i start to get better.

and..

To the weather - I WANT SNOW! WE ALL WANT SNOW! IT'S FRIGGIN' NEWFOUNDLAND! IT SHOULD NOT BE ABOVE 0 DEGREES!

...sigh...

-Mark Twain