User Tag List

Page 76 of 729 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126176576 ... LastLast

Thread: The Rant Thread

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

UGHHHHH STUDENTS!!! And parents too! WHERE do you get the idea that study abroad program fees are the same amount as U of M tuition?? We don't say that, our website doesn't say that, fees are readily available on our website, and we tell all students to meet with financial aid. When I talk to a student who claims two weeks before program start that he (and his dad) thought the program fee was the same amount as tuition here, this tells me he did not read our website or the program provider's website, did not meet with financial aid, and probably didn't attend orientation either. He never emailed me, he may have called but I certainly wouldn't have told him that.... just talked to that student and now am waiting for his dad to call so I can be b*tched out for his son's incompetence. Great.
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

*** Let me preface this by saying that i am fully aware that this only a semi rant and it's going to come off as spoilt bratty and utterly a self indulgent first world problem.*** I KNOW ***

Just once, I would really like a romantic partner, or potential partner, hell, ANYTHING, to be more interested in my mind than what i look like. I know I'm not ugly, but i am so much more than how i look, and it gets very tiring being judged on that all the time. My mind is better looking and more attractive than my physical form will ever be, WHY CAN'T YOU LOOK PAST THE SUPERFICIAL AND SEE THAT???

Just once i would like someone to prize my intellect first and what i look like second, I promise they won't be disappointed.

To me there is nothing sexier than an active and advanced intellect, it makes me swoon like nothing else.

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs

Honor Thy Inferior Array Such Irony's Avatar
    MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Please who say something that's rather insulting and they know it and then they have the nerve to say "no offense" at the end. If you truly didn't want to offend, you wouldn't have said it in the first place. I hate the phrase "no offense" because it implies the person shouldn't be hurt by what you said.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

Honor Thy Inferior Array Such Irony's Avatar
    MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarelle99 View Post
    Are you interviewing at the U of M? Sounds like my work....
    Nope.

I have applied there in the past with no luck.

I'd rather not say where I'm interviewing for privacy reasons.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

Seriously. Still trying to figure out with go with the flow means.

If you are going to sit there and flirt and hang out and have everything, am I supposed to just say BEMYBOYFRIEND already? Because what in the fuck are you waiting for!?!?

Rant being: I went to the city museum tonight. And I had to crawl up a giant Whale's asshole. I then came out of it's left nostril. It's an entirely awesome place to be. But the rant comes from I was in the sponge room with said guy above building a huge tower out of sponges, and after like twenty minutes we had a bit of a crowd going, and then BAM. Some pimply faced teens with greasy Bieber-wannabes CRASHED into it and killed the tower of sponge. SMHHHH.

MBTI
    ENTP

FUCK YOU LUNGS
    I won't quit smoking
    So stop bitching

Klingon Warrior Princess Array Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Nothing will shut up those whiney lungs like a carcinoma. YOU TELL THOSE LUNGS WHO'S BOSS!
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

Lungs & Lips Locked Array Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

You are the most retarded human being I have ever had the displeasure of being around. The sadder part is that you're my brother. The saddest part is you are still living in this house.
    How many stupid things do you need to do before you realize you are an ungrateful twatbag that benefits this household in no way whatsoever? It's been two years. You are 30-frickin-1 years old. You have a goddamn satan spawn. Don't you think it's time to be a responsible human being, rather than a sloppy ugly-mugged pill-popping-douchenozzle?

Really. Honestly. What the shit on ice?
    To top it off.. the dumb things you do. After two years, I can't take it. I can't even take the most insignificant of things because you are too god damn stupid to deal with anymore.
    Right now it's as stupid as the jelly in the house. You leave it up to my Dad to buy it 95% of the time, but when you do it's this tiny little bottle made for a midget family. This time around you bought squeeze jelly, so your kid could make 3x the mess. I bought normal jelly because.. well I'M NOT FRIGGIN RETARDED.. and instead of using your stupid-ass squeeze jelly, you open mine and use half of it?
    As if that's not obnoxious enough, I hear that you decided to take MY FRIGGIN NORMAL NON-TARDED JELLY.... and put it in the STUPID-ASS SQUEEZE BOTTLE >_<.
    I want to murderize you. You're stupid, you don't think, and you're impeding upon my homelife. You're also impeding upon my mind, because I don't necessarily enjoy thoughts of pressing someone's skull into the bottom of a lawnmower, but thanks for pushing my mind thaat far!

I wish I had the authority to kick you out back when you almost set the couch on fire... 10 times.
    :grumbles: Grown frickin manchild
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

Senior Member Array

Voilà, V-O-I-L-A (with a grave accent), is a French interdiction used to bring attention to something, akin to "ta-da!". It's from the second-person singular imperative vois, of the verb voir meaning "to look" or "to see", and the word meaning "there". So voilà literally means "look there" or "see there".

A viola, V-I-O-L-A, is either:

1. a stringed musical instrument similar to a violin; it's a little bit bigger than a violin but not as big as a cello, or,
    2. a genus of flowers to which violets and pansies belong

Take care to spell these two words correctly because saying things like "Viola! I finished baking the cake," make one sound very, very... silly...

Also, e.g. and i.e. do not mean the same thing and are not interchangeable. e.g. is short for the Latin exempli gratia meaning (roughly-speaking) "for example". i.e. is short for the Latin id est meaning "that is", as in "that is to say".

Use e.g. to give an example, for instance "He was late for work, e.g. this morning."

Use i.e. to clarify or expound upon something, for instance "He usually got to work at ten o'clock, i.e. he was usually late for work."

*sigh* I usually gloss over other people's spelling errors but every once in a while I see the same ones over and over again and I can't help but go off on a rant.