I guess being specific about what you are actually referring to is a bit of a "personal" subject..
But then maybe you should not take something so personal , and generalize about it in a public forum?
And no matter how you spin it .. You have essentially stated that "men have it easy compared to women"
And If you state this publicly.. I know at least one man who is going to dispute your claims.
Thread: The Rant Thread
01-03-2011, 08:38 PM #721
- Join Date
- Nov 2009
01-03-2011, 09:00 PM #722
I had a customer come up to me today and what he asked me was beyond the scope of my knowledge and expertise. I referred him to someone who would be able to help him better. Then two seconds later, he asks me the same question again. I already told you, I don't know!INtp
5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
01-04-2011, 01:01 PM #723
UGH, program director!! Maybe if you had checked your email and responded to some of the back-and-forth about some of the upcoming event, we wouldn't have to be rearranging things now!
Also.... just found out that my sewing machine can't be fixed. Bummer!! My mom just gave it to me a year ago (it was a hand-me down from her, to replace the hand-me-down I had from my grandma), and I really loved it. :
01-04-2011, 01:16 PM #724
I've had to rehaul my plans about for the past 3 weeks for a variety of reasons. Supposed to pick up things for the boyfriend/visit to the boyfriend, but that won't happen until Friday. I am supposed to galivant around nyc for a day with my friend from England. Bake for people, which has to happen today/tomorrow. Completely iron out plans for visiting the boyfriend. Etc.
Must kill stress. Must.. eat food and make tummy not angry. Must make things happen.Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man
.:: DWTWD ::.
There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance
01-04-2011, 01:37 PM #725
I hate how the forum is down every second day for a half day
01-04-2011, 02:03 PM #726
Dear Clover...please STOP picking all the dog food outta your bowl, spitting it out onto the floor, sifting through the pieces to find the ones u like most..then taking those all over the house and eating them one by one and leaving a piece or two EVERYWHERE!
Dear Maiden..thank you for being Clover's personal vacuum cleaner!"You can't take a picture of this...it's already gone."
“But who prays for Satan? Who, in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most?”
01-04-2011, 09:48 PM #727
Many things to rant about.
1. I cannot express enough hatred for the sport of football. The money that goes in it, HOW MUCH IT IS ON THE GODDAMN TV FOR WHAT SEEMS TO BE EVERY SECOND OF EVERY DAY! Football is one of the few reasons why I refuse to go to (what used to be) one of my top college choices, Penn State.
2. I HATE THIS COMPUTER AND HOW IT DELETES PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING I JUST TYPED!!
3. CAN YOU WATCH SOMETHING ELSE OTHER THAN GODDAMN FOOTBALL OR THE SAME 5 EPISODES OF LAW AND ORDER?!?! I know you're recovering, but SERIOUSLY! GET SOME VARIETY! You're even watching the same goddamn football game you just saw! I can't take it! I want to be able to leave my room and not have to listen to a football announcer while I'm eating, or you yelling at me that I'm in the house!!
4. You people are retarded...why do you say you're hiring, when you're CLEARLY not? How do they have a job? How do a lot of people have a job that don't even do the job right? Or well?
5. I don't really understand why your viewpoint of me entirely changed when I said I'd prefer not to get married, and then afterwards my friend said the same thing, but you didn't have a problem with her. Was it because I added on 'If I found love, I wouldn't get married unless dual-citizenship or highly beneficial financial dealings were involved also' that offended you? It's my life, I don't want your pity. I'd only want it if I got married.
6. Steelers suck.
01-04-2011, 09:50 PM #728
01-04-2011, 10:21 PM #729
01-04-2011, 10:24 PM #730
By fidelia in forum The BonfireReplies: 78Last Post: 01-09-2017, 03:18 PM
By Etherea in forum The Fluff ZoneReplies: 29Last Post: 03-12-2016, 12:43 PM
By UniqueMixture in forum The Fluff ZoneReplies: 1Last Post: 04-15-2013, 04:23 AM
By Lightyear in forum The BonfireReplies: 71Last Post: 07-14-2009, 02:05 PM
By Totenkindly in forum The BonfireReplies: 56Last Post: 07-14-2007, 10:38 AM