Page 73 of 728 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123173573 ... LastLast

Thread: The Rant Thread

Banned Array
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by vieamemusique View Post
    Oh? I was under the impression men didn't get periods or cramps?
    It really does have something to do with gender.

Not to mention aside from the physical aspects, men also will make more than a woman in nearly every career field - even if they have the same education. I'm not really one of those people who goes on and on about inequality between men and women because frankly I have better things to do with my time, but I disagree with you wholeheartedly. Life is difficult for everyone, I agree with that, but considering what I was talking about only pertains to women and their difficulties, I'd say it isn't equal.
    OK... SO if you don't have time to go on about it.. Why did you just go on about it??
    I guess being specific about what you are actually referring to is a bit of a "personal" subject..
    But then maybe you should not take something so personal , and generalize about it in a public forum?

And no matter how you spin it .. You have essentially stated that "men have it easy compared to women"
    And If you state this publicly.. I know at least one man who is going to dispute your claims.

Honor Thy Inferior Array Such Irony's Avatar
    MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I had a customer come up to me today and what he asked me was beyond the scope of my knowledge and expertise. I referred him to someone who would be able to help him better. Then two seconds later, he asks me the same question again. I already told you, I don't know!
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

UGH, program director!! Maybe if you had checked your email and responded to some of the back-and-forth about some of the upcoming event, we wouldn't have to be rearranging things now!

Also.... just found out that my sewing machine can't be fixed. Bummer!! My mom just gave it to me a year ago (it was a hand-me down from her, to replace the hand-me-down I had from my grandma), and I really loved it. :
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

Lungs & Lips Locked Array Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Stresssssssss.
    I've had to rehaul my plans about for the past 3 weeks for a variety of reasons. Supposed to pick up things for the boyfriend/visit to the boyfriend, but that won't happen until Friday. I am supposed to galivant around nyc for a day with my friend from England. Bake for people, which has to happen today/tomorrow. Completely iron out plans for visiting the boyfriend. Etc.
    Must kill stress. Must.. eat food and make tummy not angry. Must make things happen.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    ???
    Socionics
    ????

I hate how the forum is down every second day for a half day

Senior Member Array FakePlasticAlice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Dear Clover...please STOP picking all the dog food outta your bowl, spitting it out onto the floor, sifting through the pieces to find the ones u like most..then taking those all over the house and eating them one by one and leaving a piece or two EVERYWHERE!

Dear Maiden..thank you for being Clover's personal vacuum cleaner!
    "You can't take a picture of this...it's already gone."

“But who prays for Satan? Who, in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most?”
    -Mark Twain

Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Many things to rant about.

1. I cannot express enough hatred for the sport of football. The money that goes in it, HOW MUCH IT IS ON THE GODDAMN TV FOR WHAT SEEMS TO BE EVERY SECOND OF EVERY DAY! Football is one of the few reasons why I refuse to go to (what used to be) one of my top college choices, Penn State.

2. I HATE THIS COMPUTER AND HOW IT DELETES PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING I JUST TYPED!!

3. CAN YOU WATCH SOMETHING ELSE OTHER THAN GODDAMN FOOTBALL OR THE SAME 5 EPISODES OF LAW AND ORDER?!?! I know you're recovering, but SERIOUSLY! GET SOME VARIETY! You're even watching the same goddamn football game you just saw! I can't take it! I want to be able to leave my room and not have to listen to a football announcer while I'm eating, or you yelling at me that I'm in the house!!

4. You people are retarded...why do you say you're hiring, when you're CLEARLY not? How do they have a job? How do a lot of people have a job that don't even do the job right? Or well?

5. I don't really understand why your viewpoint of me entirely changed when I said I'd prefer not to get married, and then afterwards my friend said the same thing, but you didn't have a problem with her. Was it because I added on 'If I found love, I wouldn't get married unless dual-citizenship or highly beneficial financial dealings were involved also' that offended you? It's my life, I don't want your pity. I'd only want it if I got married.

6. Steelers suck.

GO STEELERS!!!

Habitual Fi LineStepper Array JocktheMotie's Avatar

I may vomit.