User Tag List

Page 703 of 728 FirstFirst ... 203603653693701702703704705713 ... LastLast
Results 7,021 to 7,030 of 7280

Thread: The Rant Thread

MBTI
    :}

Ugh! And now Im REALLY tired! Stupid not being able to sleep during the night like some sort of vampire... its not even 4 and Im just WAITING until I can give myself permission to sleep. Because, I dont really wanna be up at 1am not being able to go back to bed... hoping to play a wonderful game of catch up tonight.

Just have to keep myself half concious for a feeeew more hours and Im aGO

This user is always right Array geedoenfj's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Work for a cause not for Applause
    Live to express not to Impress

6w7 > 4w3 > 1w2

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

It is painfully obvious her feeble pretense is that she apparently finds correct grammar odd but in reality we both know she was trying to explain away my former criticism by throwing it back at me.

Unbelievable.

Fuck diabetes

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

So I just invested the financial equivalent of a long weekend trip to Paris or a big-ish flatscreen tv in making sure my cat can pee again.
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari
    Likes labyrinthine liked this post

MBTI
    :}

Why does snoring have to be a thing. I mean, I kinda want to know the prevelence of snoring. Because. Its gotta be way higher than average in my family.

My grandpa snores. My grandma doesnt snore. All 5 of their children snore- my mom included. My dad snores. My brother snores. I DO NOT snore. (Ive asked- and no one has ever complained of me snoring so I dont think I do)

Im just that considerate.

Actually really Im not completely stupid and realize that a person cant really help it/is well... unconsious... but MAN. Snoring is horrible. Its about the worst sound on the planet. Because theres no pattern to it. You cant lul yourself to sleep to the sounds of snoring.

Its just ANNOYING. I can thank god I dont snore myself though because if I did Im sure Id wake myself up and then would just never get to sleep... because I am the lightest sleeper I have ever met in my life. Would say the planet but that would be an exhaggeration- but I have a reputation man. I have a reputation for, in hotel rooms, especially when I was a kid, going and sleeping in the bathtub because I just couldnt stand all the noise. And being found there when people wake up in the middle of the night so having to move to closets if I was so lucky sometimes either that or just not sleeping until I got home and or like... if I could catch some elsewhere like in a car or something when totally exhausted.

The medication I am on is sedative. But. I think this level of snoring... is its match.

I have earplugs and Im going to try again to sleep with a pillow over my head... but Im just a very very light sleeper who is very sensitive to noise and lots of other things like food and medication and being touched and jesus Im a freak but yeah. The one where, when we were kids my brother would try to scare me awake and would never be able to because.. if he was in the room, I just knew and was awake in a flash.

Its gunna be a looooong night. But hopefully I can sleep and or Ill be tired enough that Ill sleep like a baby tomorrow night. #optimism

I hate snoring. Good thing is, Ive successfully ranted/did very crude punnet squares in my head (I always liked genetics/some aspects of biology/chemistry)which has made the snoring temporarily faded out a little.

But now its back. Blah.

Imma sleep though. Ive decided. This is going to happen. I will get semi-adequate to adequate sleep tonight. Go eskimo GO!!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I don't see the black moon.
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"
    Likes Osprey liked this post

There is nothing worse than waiting.
    “The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes." A.C. Doyle

Likes geedoenfj, Eskimo2 liked this post

Senior Member Array Grand Admiral Crunch's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

My stupid whore of a mother-in-law sent a nasty message about a year ago before deleting me from her facebook, which whatever. Fine. I still bought a mother's day card and had my SO sign it. Then, her birthday rolled around, and I thought, nah. I'll save some money and not bother reminding my SO to call her.

Now, the mother-in-law is complaining to her daughter/my sister-in-law about my husband neglecting her. And I got a message about a month ago from sister-in-law saying that I should make my SO be nice to his mother. I said I'd pass along the message, which I did, but I'm not going to break my back over this. I got my own shit.

Anyways, my sister-in-law is being a passive aggressive towards me. That makes me mad, since I used to enjoy her company.

Why does this 60 year old woman think she gets to act like a spoiled immature brat to me, and I'm supposed to still be nice to her? Her message didn't explain anything. So fuck 'em all. It'll save me the trouble of dealing with them.

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Grand Admiral Crunch View Post
    My stupid whore of a mother-in-law sent a nasty message about a year ago before deleting me from her facebook, which whatever. Fine. I still bought a mother's day card and had my SO sign it. Then, her birthday rolled around, and I thought, nah. I'll save some money and not bother reminding my SO to call her.

Now, the mother-in-law is complaining to her daughter/my sister-in-law about my husband neglecting her. And I got a message about a month ago from sister-in-law saying that I should make my SO be nice to his mother. I said I'd pass along the message, which I did, but I'm not going to break my back over this. I got my own shit.

Anyways, my sister-in-law is being a passive aggressive towards me. That makes me mad, since I used to enjoy her company.

Why does this 60 year old woman think she gets to act like a spoiled immature brat to me, and I'm supposed to still be nice to her? Her message didn't explain anything. So fuck 'em all. It'll save me the trouble of dealing with them.
    I can be your mother in law. give me flowers please
    by @magpie
    Likes Grand Admiral Crunch liked this post