User Tag List

Page 70 of 729 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120170570 ... LastLast

Thread: The Rant Thread

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    ...are you sure you're an INFJ?
    No, I don't think I am elegant, psychic, caring, or poetic enough (I know theoe are just stereotypes though). I feel like I have a lot of acid that needs to be spat at people. However, I am extremely distressed tonight and may be acting out a shadowy sort of persona. All I know is that I am P-dom. I recall you wondering about your INFJness earlier (I don't know if that's still a question mark for you). When this site stops having database errors, I would like to ask you a few questions about your INFJ/ENFP issues (even though I suspect I am simply a confused ENTP who was lovingly brainwashed by his e2 mother) if you would be so obliged.

Peace on Earth, dammit Array Thalassa's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Forever_Jung View Post
    No, I don't think I am elegant, psychic, caring, or poetic enough (I know these aren't what really matter in INFJ typing). I feel like I have a lot of acid that needs to be spat at people. However, I am extremely distressed tonight and may be acting out a shadowy sort of persona. All I know is that I am P-dom. I recall you wondering about your INFJness earlier (I don't know if that's still a question mark for you). When this site stops having database errors, I would like to ask you a few questions about your INFJ/ENFP issues (even though I suspect I am simply a confused ENTP who was lovingly brainwashed by his e2 mother) if you would be so obliged.
    I would be very open to discussing the "am I an INFJ or an ENxP" subject.
    "Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul." - Edward Abbey

"In those days I, Daniel, was mourning three full weeks. I ate no pleasant food, no meat or wine came into my mouth, nor did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled." Daniel 10:2-3

Fasting for Advent

Give Vegan

SEE-Fi /Gamma

What is, is. Array Arthur Schopenhauer's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INTj

It has taken this long for me to see outside of myself? I am selfish, and corrupted, and moronic... My apathy... It revolts me...

I feel as though I could puke... And cry... And I am madder than I've been on months...

What the fuck is this? WHAT THE FUCK. WHAALDJSA! Why am I writing this on this forum. Lol? WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME?

No more games. No more wasted time.

Study, learn, help.
    INTJ | 5w4 - Sp/Sx/So | 5-4-(9/1) | RLoEI | Melancholic-Choleric | Johari & Nohari

This will not end well...
    But it will at least be poetic, I suppose...

Hmm... But what if it does end well?
    Then I suppose it will be a different sort of poetry, a preferable sort...
    A sort I could become accustomed to...

What is, is. Array Arthur Schopenhauer's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INTj

FUCKINGFUCKING. So mad...
    INTJ | 5w4 - Sp/Sx/So | 5-4-(9/1) | RLoEI | Melancholic-Choleric | Johari & Nohari

This will not end well...
    But it will at least be poetic, I suppose...

Hmm... But what if it does end well?
    Then I suppose it will be a different sort of poetry, a preferable sort...
    A sort I could become accustomed to...

Senior Member Array FakePlasticAlice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

LIFE - PLEASE QUIT REPEATEDLY KICKING ME WHILE I'M DOWN!

I know i should be stronger and not complaining. But every time i think things couldn't possibly get worse, they do. And i try not to think that way, i try to be positive...even now i'm going to continue to tell myself things are only going to get better from here because i don't want to pollute my thoughts with more negativity. Just please, life, i'm at the fuckin' end of my rope here...can u just let me hang here for a while rather than tugging on it, it would be such an improvement! Just leave me alone, let me TRY to be happy... i'm doing everything i should to right the wrong that has become my life..a nervous breakdown isn't going to help. It's only going to make me hate you more! I don't want to sever our tie..but i can only handle so much.

Rant done.
    "You can't take a picture of this...it's already gone."

“But who prays for Satan? Who, in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most?”
    -Mark Twain

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

We could have spent six wonderful months together, having fun and being silly and just living in the moment. I'm not very good at that, but dammit I would have TRIED to not think about the future. But, instead, we spent four good months together filled with two months of fighting in between. About what? Being in a relationship and wanting more, or him dropping me like a sack of potatoes, only to come back a couple days later. I'd understand that he does not like me if it wasn't for the fact this pattern has been going on for FOURYEARS. Like, seriously? He likes me enough to spend every day talking and at least hanging out several times a week, spending the night, talking about life, confiding in me - having everything that he would have in a girlfriend - ANDTHENGOESONTOSAYTHATHEDOESNOTLIKEME. That he could be happier with someone else, so that's what he is waiting for?!??!

WHUT. Waiting for someone else to make you happier, because he knows that he does not want me? Well stop fucking coming back to me time after time, the piece of shit...who I adore in every way possible. Lamesauce. If his actions are going to be one way, and his words another, what in the hell am I supposed to listen to!?

Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Fucking hypocrites...fucking hate them. Fuck them. Fuck.

Glycerine

Poo face... I should start reading for my online class.

Senior Member Array FakePlasticAlice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by vieamemusique View Post
    We could have spent six wonderful months together, having fun and being silly and just living in the moment. I'm not very good at that, but dammit I would have TRIED to not think about the future. But, instead, we spent four good months together filled with two months of fighting in between. About what? Being in a relationship and wanting more, or him dropping me like a sack of potatoes, only to come back a couple days later. I'd understand that he does not like me if it wasn't for the fact this pattern has been going on for FOURYEARS. Like, seriously? He likes me enough to spend every day talking and at least hanging out several times a week, spending the night, talking about life, confiding in me - having everything that he would have in a girlfriend - ANDTHENGOESONTOSAYTHATHEDOESNOTLIKEME. That he could be happier with someone else, so that's what he is waiting for?!??!

WHUT. Waiting for someone else to make you happier, because he knows that he does not want me? Well stop fucking coming back to me time after time, the piece of shit...who I adore in every way possible. Lamesauce. If his actions are going to be one way, and his words another, what in the hell am I supposed to listen to!?
    “Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option”
    "You can't take a picture of this...it's already gone."

“But who prays for Satan? Who, in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most?”
    -Mark Twain

NPcomplete

PUROLATOR I HATE YOU! DELIVER THE PACKAGE ALREADY! ( :steam: )^infinity.

I don't swear normally but right now I could make sailors blush. :steam:

Purolater. Aarrrgh.