User Tag List

Page 697 of 727 FirstFirst ... 197597647687695696697698699707 ... LastLast
Results 6,961 to 6,970 of 7270

Thread: The Rant Thread

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

five times i've asked for a copy of my lease, and every time they're like oh we'll bring it over they never fucking do. I can go over there and get it (they are no longer at this property anymore but rather the other one) and i've said this but they're all like well its at that property we'll get it to you tomorrow but they never fucking do. i'll email them wait 3 days for a reply and then the property manager is all like i hadn't had a chance to reply to your email after i call them. bull fucking shit you've had 3 days. honestly i don't know why they're giving me the run around like this. if i knew the number to the managers supervisor i'd call and explain the situation.
    by @magpie
    Likes meowington liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    631 sp
    Socionics
    EII None

I hate business.
    “Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see.“ ~ Schopenhauer
    Likes geedoenfj liked this post

Clean Slate Array CitizenErased's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I tripped and the mate full of used yerba fell on the carpet (for the second time this week). It takes hours to clean that "plant mud".

Also, it makes me uncomfortable that some forum users change their names together with their avatars. I'm the kind of person that gets lost in her own neighbourhood when the shop of a corner changes the colour of its façade.
    MBTI: INTP (though I'm PINT-sized) * Ti = Ne > Fi > Ni > Si > Te = Se >>> Fe
    Enneagram: 5w4 - 4w5 - 1w9 sp/sx * 5 > 4 > 1 > 8 > 3 > 6 > 7 > 9 > 2
    Socionics: LII - Ne
    SLOAN: Rc|U|EI
    Holland Code: AIE
    Temperament: Melancholic/Choleric
    House: Slytherin
    Oldham's: Idiosyncratic/Solitary

Omnis res est se ipsa singularis et per nihil aliud
    Likes iwakar, prplchknz, geedoenfj liked this post

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenErased View Post
    I tripped and the mate full of used yerba fell on the carpet (for the second time this week). It takes hours to clean that "plant mud". Also, it makes me uncomfortable that some forum users change their names together with their avatars. I'm the kind of person that gets lost in her own neighbourhood when the shop of a corner changes the colour of its façade.
    I feel you i accidently ate a moldy bagel this morning because paying attention to such frivolous details is for suckers well part of one a little over half before i noticed
    Likes CitizenErased liked this post

Damn wasps.

I killed four today.

I wish it could have been all of them in existence.

MBTI
    :}

I have a fever.

Good and bad.

On one hand, they are now less likely to dismiss me outright as crazy. And it explains why I was just so fatigued yesterday. I mean, going up and down the steps was like... I was carrying boulders in all my bones. So ok. Again. Not crazy- I actually probably was sick.

On the other. I have a fucking fever. And that sucks. And now they are talking about 'calling it' and Im wondering/worrying what that means. Probably like 'calling it' as an allergic reaction. Would be my guess. Hopefully. Keep worrying about steven johnsons tho

Clean Slate Array CitizenErased's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I can't understand how there are people who want to change spelling of foreign words with the rules of the own language. It's ridiculous. I understand transliteration, but words from languages that share the same alphabet (or similar)?

If you change whiskey to güisqui, do you know who is going to buy güisqui? Nobody. If you want to make sure it's a foreign word, just write it in italics, and if you're so fond of keeping your language pristine and pure, don't use foreign words at all. Let's see what you can do.

This idea came from a person who doesn't remember when Tradition Day is, but is looking forward to Oktoberfest. Argh.
    MBTI: INTP (though I'm PINT-sized) * Ti = Ne > Fi > Ni > Si > Te = Se >>> Fe
    Enneagram: 5w4 - 4w5 - 1w9 sp/sx * 5 > 4 > 1 > 8 > 3 > 6 > 7 > 9 > 2
    Socionics: LII - Ne
    SLOAN: Rc|U|EI
    Holland Code: AIE
    Temperament: Melancholic/Choleric
    House: Slytherin
    Oldham's: Idiosyncratic/Solitary

Omnis res est se ipsa singularis et per nihil aliud
    Likes geedoenfj, Hard, EJCC liked this post

just hanging in limbo Array Smilephantomhive's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    638 sp/so

I drove on the highway for once!

EDIT: idk why I put this in the rant thread, but whatever. I have been spacing out more than usual today.
    "Avoid getting too preoccupied thinking about what you’re going to do, to actually do it."
    — Rachel Wolchin

johari
    nohari
    Likes Yamato Nadeshiko liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenErased View Post
    This idea came from a person who doesn't remember when Tradition Day is, but is looking forward to Oktoberfest. Argh.

(asumiendo que sos argentina)

By the way, I am German and absolutely hate Oktoberfest. Not only because that kind of bacchanalia are a nightmare for this introvert but because it has become a celebration of Bavarian identity that people inside and outside the country increasingly confuse with German identity. It's okay if you are Bavarian but it's not my culture and I would feel like in a carneval disguise if I put on a dirndl. More and more people in other parts of the country dress up as Bavarians though. Must be part of an urge to recreate and/or appropriate a fictional common past and identity.

Imagine folks from Maine dressing like a Texas cowboy and you get the idea.
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

MBTI
    :}

Scary dream scary dream scary dream ah! Such nice qualiry sleep should not be interrupted but such a bad dream in my opinion. Cuz thats just mean!