User Tag List

Page 690 of 728 FirstFirst ... 190590640680688689690691692700 ... LastLast
Results 6,891 to 6,900 of 7277

Thread: The Rant Thread

Quote Originally Posted by labyrinthine View Post
    Certain things I really hate about Facebook.
    yeah.

rule of thumb: if a service is for free, the client is probably the product.
    All for ourselves and nothing for other people, seems, in every age of the world, to have been the vile maxim of the masters of mankind. - Adam Smith
    Likes labyrinthine, CitizenErased liked this post

ggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Array Anaximander's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    2 so
    Socionics
    LSE Te

Where are the free speechers from the right (looking at you, Milo) to defend Colin?

Paragon Gone Wrong Array OrangeAppled's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Regarding social media, my ENFJ friend advises "block with reckless abandon".
    If it's not entertaining, not something you want to hear, not interactions you really want to have - block, block, block!
    I have also started making use of choosing who sees certain posts of mine, so that I don't get predictable and annoying comments from certain people.
    Otherwise, FB is a decent way for me to keep in touch with people I care about in some way, but not enough to really hang out with in person or text/call. Plus, my ESFP friends post funny memes.

My rant: I choose to work about 30 hours/week so I can spend 20+ hours a week volunteering, not counting the time I spend studying another language so I can reach out to certain immigrants in their native tongue. I also have a pretty active social life and am rarely at home.
    Stop calking IxFPs lazy.
    "Charlotte sometimes dreams a wall around herself. But it's always with love - So much love it looks like everything else. Charlotte Sometimes - So far away, glass sealed and pretty." - The Cure

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx - 451| RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive
    Likes Lark, labyrinthine liked this post

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Grand Admiral Crunch View Post
    Just go away like you said you would
    fine!! *throws shoe at the wall and walk dramatically out the front door wearing only one shoe*
    by @magpie

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp

I really don't need this insomnia nonsense to start up again. I can physically feel the exhaustion but am unable to shut down.

I've begun to hate capitalists whatever they call themselves these days
    Likes geedoenfj liked this post

ggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Array Anaximander's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    2 so
    Socionics
    LSE Te

I can understand the 15% requirement to be included in the presidential debates but I think there should be an and/or clause allowing candidates who are on the ballot in all 50 states, even if they poll under 15%.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Default The Rant Thread

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenErased View Post
    Ah, those are awful things. My father is a professor in a mechanical school and I'd get constant requests from his students. Apparently, my father would put me as an example for everything they discussed in class and people got curious. I didn't want my dad to have problems with the guys (mostly because his students always like him a lot, even if he's a quite arrogant INTJ) so I'd accept them all, but they'd comment on all my photos (which were tags, I didn't even upload them!). My mother would "invite me" to like/befriend others' accounts (because she wants a son-in-law like Thor ) It was too much for me. Then last years the country was divided by the future elections and families were being destroyed because of that, and I was being bombed with photos of marriages and pregnancies/babies coming of those marriages, so I said bye bye too.

I like the idea of insulting people with something that sounds so important as the Dunning-Kruger effect, especially when considering its meaning, hahaha
    Hahahaha you killed me there
    The examples of your dad, and the Thor son in law sounds like so much fun haha!
    I never say that "Dunning-Kruger" out loud, but it's like there's a sound in my head "Yeah you got all the knowledge, you're talking from somewhere other than your mouth when you say this, yep Dunning-Kruger symptoms indeed!" There are so many of them in life
    Work for a cause not for Applause
    Live to express not to Impress

6w7 > 4w3 > 1w2
    Likes CitizenErased liked this post

Senior Member Array Grand Admiral Crunch's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    fine!! *throws shoe at the wall and walk dramatically out the front door wearing only one shoe*
    *decorates shoe to look like aquatic monster creature wearing rhinestones and returns it to you*
    Likes prplchknz liked this post

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Grand Admiral Crunch View Post
    *decorates shoe to look like aquatic monster creature wearing rhinestones and returns it to you*
    gracias.

*puts in on*

actually i do need new shoes i have holes in the soles but i'm really lazy and hate shoe shopping. you're a girl buy me some shoes. i mean i'll give you the money for them. but they can't tie and the need to be every day shoes.
    by @magpie