User Tag List

Page 69 of 728 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119169569 ... LastLast

Thread: The Rant Thread

Senior Member Array Chaotic Harmony's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

Just once I would like to see my aunt treat people like human beings instead of like dirt. Just once. Is that so much to ask for? Fuck, why can't she just be happy for me? Why does she have to be a bitch about things....

Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

You know, I'd be a lot more self-sufficient if I didn't have my parents harp on me for EVERY LITTLE FUCKING FLAW I HAVE as well as BE ON MY ASS ABOUT EVERYTHINGS!!! :steam:

When they try and force me to do things, or push me too much to do something, I can't do it. My natural response is to ignore them and stand my ground against them, because they shouldn't be controlling my life like I feel like they're trying to do. Let me do things at my own pace, leave me the hell ALONE!! If you haven't noticed in the past 20 FUCKING YEARS, I do better with getting things done and doing stuff WITHOUT you being around and hovering over my shoulder. I can't STAND it!!!

LEAVE ME ALONE!!!! I'M AN ADULT, AND I'M MOVING OUT ASAP, EVEN IF IT ISN'T A FINANCIALLY SOUND DECISION!!!

Honor Thy Inferior Array Such Irony's Avatar
    MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Advance registration for events like conferences discriminates against Ps. Those who register several months in advance are award with an early bird discount that I can never seem to take advantage of because the deadline for qualifying for the discount is too far in advance of the event to know if its even something I want to and will be able to attend.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

I am really relating to Fi complaints about the Fe game lately, though I still don't get Fi that much. I am so sick of being shackled by the rules and feelings of every f**king person I meet. Frankly, I don't always care about their problems, I don't always want to be their friends, and they should all just f**k off. I don't want to worry about this shit. It feels so goddamned forced and insincere to pretend, why should I bother, I just want to tear everyone to shreds!!! If my laptop wasn't so expensive I would smash it to pieces right now. I am repressing my energy, strength and power because everyone gets angry when you're not PC, or you make generalizations about things. They just want to be spoon fed bullshit coated in sugar because they are so irrational they can't eat some,thing that hasn't already been digested for them (That makes no sense, I know!). People are so tedious and oversensitive. I feel like what I imagine an angry ENTP feels like.

ReflecTcelfeR

^ Telling people what they don't want to hear is some of the most fun you'll ever have. I sound like I'm joking, which in a sense I am, but I'm being serious.

Peace on Earth, dammit Array Thalassa's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Forever_Jung View Post
    I am really relating to Fi complaints about the Fe game lately, though I still don't get Fi that much. I am so sick of being shackled by the rules and feelings of every f**king person I meet. Frankly, I don't always care about their problems, I don't always want to be their friends, and they should all just f**k off. I don't want to worry about this shit. It feels so goddamned forced and insincere to pretend, why should I bother, I just want to tear everyone to shreds!!! If my laptop wasn't so expensive I would smash it to pieces right now. I am repressing my energy, strength and power because everyone gets angry when you're not PC, or you make generalizations about things. They just want to be spoon fed bullshit coated in sugar because they are so irrational they can't eat some,thing that hasn't already been digested for them (That makes no sense, I know!). People are so tedious and oversensitive. I feel like what I imagine an angry ENTP feels like.
    ...are you sure you're an INFJ?
    "Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul." - Edward Abbey

"In those days I, Daniel, was mourning three full weeks. I ate no pleasant food, no meat or wine came into my mouth, nor did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled." Daniel 10:2-3

Fasting for Advent

Give Vegan

SEE-Fi /Gamma

He pronks, too! Array Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

I miss my control panel, and reading PMs, and seeing peoples' profiles...
    Go to sleep, iguana.

Banned Array
    MBTI
    ENTP

The wind and rain are really starting to get on my nerves.

Where's the sunshine?

Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    I miss my control panel, and reading PMs, and seeing peoples' profiles...
    Ohh Nooooo!

I thought that was working like, a second ago.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

These database errors are squishy.