User Tag List

Page 689 of 726 FirstFirst ... 189589639679687688689690691699 ... LastLast
Results 6,881 to 6,890 of 7256

Thread: The Rant Thread

MBTI
    :}

Why must I always feel like I need to believe peoples obvious lies? Because theres a chance that its true... And I dont want to dismiss that.

But why do people have to lie? Its so damn frusterating.

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    Want to roll onto my side to sleep, but there's a Cricket dozing on my abdomen who whines if I move.
    Guess this is one way to train myself to sleep on my back.
    this morning daisy decided she wanted to sit on my lap while i was peeing and decided she didn't want to get down.

#cats

also i'm guessing his ringworm is now gone?
    by @magpie

ggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Array Anaximander's Avatar

My Maine Coon is heavy and she gets on my chest and meows in my face to wake me up in the morning.

darkened dreams Array labyrinthine's Avatar
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFp None

Certain things I really hate about Facebook.
    The first man to raise a fist is the man who's run out of ideas. H.G. WELLS
    The first principle is that you must not fool yourself, and you are the easiest person to fool. FEYNMAN

If this is monkey pee, you're on your own.SCULLY

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Default The Rant Thread

Quote Originally Posted by labyrinthine View Post
    Certain things I really hate about Facebook.
    I'm glad I abandoned Facebook years ago..
    Work for a cause not for Applause
    Live to express not to Impress

6w7 > 4w3 > 1w2
    Likes CitizenErased liked this post

Clean Slate Array CitizenErased's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by geedoenfj View Post
    I'm glad I abandoned Facebook years ago..
    I did too! No privacy at all, boring/accusing/food/politics posts coming from people that you don't even care about and worst of all, people don't use posts to debate ideas or share stories anymore (at least in mine), it's like people adopted that Twitter thing "we don't even need to exchange thoughts, just like me". Definitely not for me.
    MBTI: INTP (though I'm PINT-sized) * Ti = Ne > Fi > Ni > Si > Te = Se >>> Fe
    Enneagram: 5w4 - 4w5 - 1w9 sp/sx * 5 > 4 > 1 > 8 > 3 > 6 > 7 > 9 > 2
    Socionics: LII - Ne
    SLOAN: Rc|U|EI
    Holland Code: AIE
    Temperament: Melancholic/Choleric
    House: Slytherin
    Oldham's: Idiosyncratic/Solitary

Omnis res est se ipsa singularis et per nihil aliud
    Likes geedoenfj liked this post

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenErased View Post
    I did too! No privacy at all, boring/accusing/food/politics posts coming from people that you don't even care about and worst of all, people don't use posts to debate ideas or share stories anymore (at least in mine), it's like people adopted that Twitter thing "we don't even need to exchange thoughts, just like me". Definitely not for me.
    Those are the exact reasons why I left, the biggest reason is privacy, it just makes me feel violated.. add to those: game requests, stupid and naieve religious posts, people with Danning Kruger effect, friends of my family members try to have a relationship with me under the cover of family friendship and all that BS, one of my daddy's friends once added me and I accepted out of politeness then he started to be too friendly, I believe obsessed is the right word, started posting songs on my wall talks about my beauty and one of them even contained my name which was embarrassing in front of my friends, get a life dude stop bugging me! ugh!
    Bye bye Facebook
    Work for a cause not for Applause
    Live to express not to Impress

6w7 > 4w3 > 1w2

darkened dreams Array labyrinthine's Avatar
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFp None

I find FB to be a complete mess on every level - socially, emotionally, intellectually, politically, etc.

I'm not a fan of the whole exes on FB business. My partner has some really pushy, manipulative exes he doesn't have any emotional attachment to, but they constantly stay involved with posts and likes. I get that it's "innocent" (plausible deniability of intentions), but it's also really obnoxious. I don't act like that. There is a certain social faux pas to unfriending people you've actually met (including exes), so all kinds of jerks and hurtful people end up being involved with your life that you would never seek out normally for friendship. As a partner there is this weird feeling of social pressure to make relationship posts to mark your boundaries, and I just can't do that. I'm completely burnt out on it.

It also disorients me to go from fun with puppies to explosions and tragic death in war. The debates being reduced to mocking soundbites is also annoying. I still use it to try to sell my stuff online, but I don't think I actually get many sales from the FB promotions. I need to just make the call and disable my account and let the chips fall where they may.
    The first man to raise a fist is the man who's run out of ideas. H.G. WELLS
    The first principle is that you must not fool yourself, and you are the easiest person to fool. FEYNMAN

If this is monkey pee, you're on your own.SCULLY
    Likes geedoenfj, CitizenErased liked this post

'14 dollar' locksmith, my ass.
    'apathy is a dirty word.'

Clean Slate Array CitizenErased's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by geedoenfj View Post
    Those are the exact reasons why I left, the biggest reason is privacy, it just makes me feel violated.. add to those: game requests, stupid and naieve religious posts, people with Danning Kruger effect, friends of my family members try to have a relationship with me under the cover of family friendship and all that BS, one of my daddy's friends once added me and I accepted out of politeness then he started to be too friendly, I believe obsessed is the right word, started posting songs on my wall talks about my beauty and one of them even contained my name which was embarrassing in front of my friends, get a life dude stop bugging me! ugh!
    Bye bye Facebook
    Ah, those are awful things. My father is a professor in a mechanical school and I'd get constant requests from his students. Apparently, my father would put me as an example for everything they discussed in class and people got curious. I didn't want my dad to have problems with the guys (mostly because his students always like him a lot, even if he's a quite arrogant INTJ) so I'd accept them all, but they'd comment on all my photos (which were tags, I didn't even upload them!). My mother would "invite me" to like/befriend others' accounts (because she wants a son-in-law like Thor ) It was too much for me. Then last years the country was divided by the future elections and families were being destroyed because of that, and I was being bombed with photos of marriages and pregnancies/babies coming of those marriages, so I said bye bye too.

I like the idea of insulting people with something that sounds so important as the Dunning-Kruger effect, especially when considering its meaning, hahaha
    MBTI: INTP (though I'm PINT-sized) * Ti = Ne > Fi > Ni > Si > Te = Se >>> Fe
    Enneagram: 5w4 - 4w5 - 1w9 sp/sx * 5 > 4 > 1 > 8 > 3 > 6 > 7 > 9 > 2
    Socionics: LII - Ne
    SLOAN: Rc|U|EI
    Holland Code: AIE
    Temperament: Melancholic/Choleric
    House: Slytherin
    Oldham's: Idiosyncratic/Solitary

Omnis res est se ipsa singularis et per nihil aliud
    Likes geedoenfj liked this post