Results 6,841 to 6,850 of 7287

Thread: The Rant Thread

(in)formation Array Wind Up Rex's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    872 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    The one god damn time I decide to buy a nice ($30) ring, I lose it probably three days after I buy it. So much for giving myself a chance at redemption, after improving slightly in my tendency to lose anything that I need to put down on a regular basis.

This is why I can never have nice things. This is why every ring I buy from now on is going to be cheap and sad and inevitably corroded down from fake silver to copper after 6 months of wear.

I'll feel better about it later. This same tendency is also why I carry a busted-up, shitty umbrella, and I stopped feeling bad about that a long time ago. But it sucks to cut yourself some slack and then prove to yourself that you didn't deserve that leniency.

This is the reason that I only buy sunglasses at gas stations. You pay more than $10 for an accessory, you'll have 2 weeks with it tops.
    Likes EJCC liked this post

deplorable basketcase Array Tellenbach's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Mother outraged as angry teacher berates her seven-year-old daughter for penning her name in cursive on her homework

A seven-year-old student was reprimanded for writing her name in cursive.

Alyssa, who was only identified by her first name, turned in a homework assignment that focused on vowels.

In return, her teacher wrote in red pen at the top of her lesson sheet: 'Stop writing your name in cursive. You have had several warnings.'
    This is funny but also sad. I have no idea what kind of person would respond in the manner as this teacher but the reason she allegedly gave for not wanting Alyssa to write in cursive is because:

As for why the teacher has such a problem with the form of writing, Hatcher said: 'The teacher claims she can't write in cursive because the other students don't know how to do that yet.'
    So in this classroom, you're not allowed to go ahead and if you do, you get punished.
    It's important to thumbs down all your favorite Youtube videos. You don't want these artists to get big heads and start producing subpar material.
    Likes N/A liked this post

Temporal Mechanic. Array Lexicon's Avatar
    MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Tellenbach View Post
    Mother outraged as angry teacher berates her seven-year-old daughter for penning her name in cursive on her homework

This is funny but also sad. I have no idea what kind of person would respond in the manner as this teacher but the reason she allegedly gave for not wanting Alyssa to write in cursive is because:

So in this classroom, you're not allowed to go ahead and if you do, you get punished.
    Reminds me of this:

03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.
    Likes N/A, Tellenbach liked this post

hEARTLESS Aenima Array Blackout's Avatar
    MBTI
    ???
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    ??? None

I feeling once in a while this kind of disgrace and confusion, like why do so many people think I'm a bad person? or that I'm no good, or stupid. It's been really hard to come to terms or realize that I'm not stupid at all, I mean I am geniunely by all accounts considerd intelligent? but like my family wanted to instil in my that I was stupid my entire life, and even more so other people are so quick to immediately guage your intelligence based on your behaviour or if you act different at all. It's really weird. I don't think you can really trust anyone anymore. There's such a push or so much pressure to be more social and to come out of your shell but that's a horrible idea nad I think most socializing is horrible and really shallow I think. It's kind of a waste of time...I just don't get how you can have children and think spend your life trying to convince them how stupid they are. I just don't get why so many people think I'm stupid or slow? it's so weird.

MBTI
    ???
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    ??? None

I mean the weird thing is that throughout so much of my life I've literally had people think I'm like a full on retard and treat me as such. My mother still will sometimes talk to me or infer that I need special help because I can't literally take care of myself? which doesn't make ay sense...I think it's gotten worse in a sense that, if you have problems at all that's how people will treat you, like you are a retard but then how are you supposed to even improve? or you're just a retard or something. I'm sorry but I don't think well groomed supposed college professionals are that much better or more intelligent or superior then the rest of the population either (even though they pretend) so I mean I don't know what that leaves you. No offense but I think the more intellligent you are the more it makes you sort of into an alien and some kind of outsider being who does not mingle with others. It's like you're just wired differently or something.

MBTI
    ???
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    ??? None

Sometimes I feel like I can spot many logical inconsistencies in people's actions or thoughts and I am sort of looking down and realizing when people are spending too much time on petty drama, or choosing to do things with their lives that are not beneficial or worthy of pursuing but then because I don't think in such a manner or act as well, and spend my life on similair pursuits I am automatically deemed as abnormal and defective. I think it's similair to racism and almost bigotry because I think that many times, people decide to treat me badly because of how I look and my temperament and because it's not common I suppose? I am immediately assumed to be stupid or there is something wrong with me. But you can't really do that, unless it's there attire, if a person looks or is a certain way you cannot use that as a justifiable excuse to treat them badly. Mostly I guess, I get alot of really bizarre things projected on me. It's just weird but, the more I read about intelligence and the traits associated

MBTI
    ???
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    ??? None

The more I realize that many people associate it with insanity or stupidity. I mean they're literally afraid of it. So I guess if you're conventionally intelligent you have to hide yourself away from civilization like a freak or something. I mean I guess, people cannot handle novel or inventive ways of doing things. I mean, no matter how productive I am, people think I'm just wasting my time because it's not on the beaten path or a regular thing OR, I am insane becase I am too productive and it's just like, I don't know a mental illness to be that dedicated to something.

This user is always right Array geedoenfj's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Such a drama queen INFJ, such a drama queen ! Too much for my poor Fe to handle
    Work for a cause not for Applause
    Live to express not to Impress

6w7 > 4w3 > 1w2

deplorable basketcase Array Tellenbach's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Daniel Fitzpatrick Suicide: 13-Year-Old Bullying Victim Leaves Behind Devastating Note

Daniel Fitzpatrick wrote his suicide note nearly four weeks prior to taking his own life, and he did so for a very troubling reason. The 13-year-old wanted someone to be held accountable for the devastating turn his life had taken because of being incessantly bullied and because, according to Daniel, the adults at his school refused to put a stop to the bullying.
    Daniel Fitzpatrick’s dad also used his social media exposure to censure the parents of the boys that bullied his son to the point that he committed suicide. In the full 20-minute-long video, which can be seen here, Daniel Fitzpatrick’s dad speaks directly of the boys that bullied his son to death, calling them “monsters,” reports SILive.

“They’re monsters.. disgusting little monsters.I hope the memory of what you’ve done to my son is burned in your brain for the rest of your life and you suffer as much as he has suffered. Danny was a kind, gentle, little soul. He didn’t have a mean bone in his body.”
    So the school donkeys had Daniel sit in a meeting with his tormenters to ask them what happened; yes, apparently, some school administrators really are this stupid. I'm seething with anger at the crimes committed on this kid by the little shits, the parents of those little shits, Daniel's parents (sorry, but you guys should have seen the signs), and the school for doing nothing to stop the bullying. I'd love to see protests of the school and of the bullies. The reason why kids become bullies is because they are allowed to be bullies; it's really that simple.
    It's important to thumbs down all your favorite Youtube videos. You don't want these artists to get big heads and start producing subpar material.

just hanging in limbo Array Smilephantomhive's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    638 sp/so

I don't want to follow someone who makes assumptions about me from over generalizations. I wouldn't gain anything from their simple mind anyway.
    "Avoid getting too preoccupied thinking about what you’re going to do, to actually do it."
    — Rachel Wolchin

johari
    nohari
    Likes CitizenErased liked this post