User Tag List

Page 683 of 729 FirstFirst ... 183583633673681682683684685693 ... LastLast
Results 6,821 to 6,830 of 7286

Thread: The Rant Thread

To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    -1w sp/sx
    Socionics
    IOU Ni

I am so fucking annoyed by the utter lack of backwards compatibility for """old""" games.
    Seriously, the fact that some programs that aren't even 10 years old won't work anymore on modern systems is not only deplorable but utterly undignified. Imagine that at some point, book publishers decided that everything printed prior to 1980 was no longer readable, unless you still had that special set of glasses you bought years ago and which luckily didn't break in the meantime. Everybody would think that's ridiculous, but I can't even run a game from 2002.
    Screw 64 bit operating systems and all that other crap that's forced on users.
    IN SERIO FATVITAS.

-τὸ γὰρ γράμμα ἀποκτέννει, τὸ δὲ πνεῦμα ζῳοποιεῖ-

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Hatter View Post
    I am so fucking annoyed by the utter lack of backwards compatibility for """old""" games.
    Seriously, the fact that some programs that aren't even 10 years old won't work anymore on modern systems is not only deplorable but utterly undignified. Imagine that at some point, book publishers decided that everything printed prior to 1980 was no longer readable, unless you still had that special set of glasses you bought years ago and which luckily didn't break in the meantime. Everybody would think that's ridiculous, but I can't even run a game from 2002.
    Screw 64 bit operating systems and all that other crap that's forced on users.
    virtual box
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    -1w sp/sx
    Socionics
    IOU Ni

Quote Originally Posted by phobik View Post
    virtual box
    weak system :/
    IN SERIO FATVITAS.

-τὸ γὰρ γράμμα ἀποκτέννει, τὸ δὲ πνεῦμα ζῳοποιεῖ-

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Hatter View Post
    weak system :/
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Ugh, I google Donald Trump quotes once or twice, and now I'm getting Youtube ads for Liberty University. Does seriously none of the rest of my search history count?
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!
    Likes Cloudpatrol liked this post

Talk To Me ☀ Array sarcasmsunshine's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Dear ****,

If I am sensitive, then a word that would accurately discribe you is fragile. Fragile and weak. My two previous years of high school have been filled with nothing but cringe and regret. I have done things for people that I really wish I hadn't. I wish I hadn't gotten myself suspended for you. I wish I hadn't scraped up money to buy you multiple gifts. I wish I hadn't let myself watch you regift them to your bland, personality-less girlfriend. I wish I hadn't talked myself into thinking you were the only thing that mattered to me. I've made lame choices, but you are just lame in general. And no matter how pretentious about music you get, no matter how much you decide to look down on others, no matter how many times you fuck your braindead girlfriend, you will still be jack shit. You will still be the awkward white kid that smells like stale cigarette buds and dry hair that only made through high school because he could write a long paragraph to make up for the fact he can't do long division. You will still be the loser who lives in a hotel with seven other people while your druggy dad occasionally visits you to trick you into doing manual labor so you can get a meal and rollie pollie sized ball of weed. You will still be "secretly" miserable, forcing ******* around because you know good and well he has some weird crush on you. Maybe you'll get into college. Maybe you'll graduate college. But if you had a dream, I can fucking assure you that you will never, ever achieve that. So you can pretend you don't have anything to look forward to, because we both know that if you really are as pessimistic and rude as you like to see yourself as, it's because deep down you cannot and will not amount to anything. You're a tryhard, meme forcing, vaporwave shitting waste of being who temporarily stole my confidence and two whole fucking years of my life.

You will never be like me. You will never resemble me in the fucking slightest because I am successful. When I enter a room, people know. You will never have a crowd of people cheer you on, not the way they cheer me on. You will never be able to win a room, to rule an audience. You are too tactless for that. You aren't respectful or even tolerable enough. You ever notice that when you talk, people ease away? That they don't laugh at your "jokes"? That they would have a sigh of relief when they saw me beside you, holding your dingy leash?

You always wanted to be someone people could talk to. Or at least that's what you told me once. Too bad only a small amount of equally edgy teenagers are the only folks slow enough to take you seriously.

I would say I hope you get what's coming to you, but I don't need to hope, wish, or pray for that to happen. I am a firm believer in karma because she's a bitch who gets shit done.

Eat a dick,
    Sunny <>
    MBTI: ENFP (Ne > Ni = Fi > Fe > Ti > Te > Se = Si)
    Enneagram: 2w3 - 8w7 - 7w8 (The Humanitarian) | sx/so/sp
    Temperament: Sanguine > Choleric = Melancholic > Phlegmatic
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Big 5: SLUAI
    Zodiac: Aries-Taurus Cusp Sun, Scorpio Moon
    Potter House: Gryffindor
    Social Media: TumblrDiscordYoutubeMSPARP

Talk To Me ☀ Array sarcasmsunshine's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Dear ********,

My opinion of you has gone full circle. Which is funny, because I never thought I would know you long enough to have an opinion reset like this. From pity, to annoyance, to anger, to frustration, to sexual frustration, to possessive, to burdened, and all the way back to pity; yeah, my feelings toward you have been a whirlwind. Except now it is permenantly planted in this one word: pity. And no, not pity in the dumb homestuck way, but pity in the human way. I feel bad for you. Actually, no. I feel mad for you. You aren't going anywhere in life and it is all because of self sabotage. It's extra bad, because unlike ****, you actually have high dreams. You are really idealistic. But you let yourself become rooted in his shadow. I don't blame you, though. It is pretty easy to lose yourself when you are being controlled by your "platonic" lust for him.

I just wish you would stop mimmicking him. Stop trying so goddamn hard to be like him. Just for once in your pathetic fucking life, just get up and be the person you want to be. You could've done it. And maybe if you work hard, you still can.

I think that's where the cycle of us begins for me. You are just so... trash. You are so inadequate that I just want to grab you and waterboard you with life skills so that you can succeed. I want to craft and edit you to match that image you are clinging to. It was fun, when we were dating. It was fun basically being your therapist, pulling your strings because I knew I could, subtly testing boundaries to see if you really can adapt.

But at the end of the day, you will do what you want. Which means not morphing into a proper person for society or a proper person for me. (I would've been down with either but you chose neither.)

I hope you come to terms with your homosexuality. As much as you repress it, it really works for you. I know plenty of dudes that dig a hot topic brand twink. Especially ones that are as skinny as the skeletons that you wear.

Thinking on it, you'll probably be just like your dad. Which is depressing but you'll find comfort within it. Despite how much I know you are easily the least likely person to succeed in Class of 2017, I still somewhat believe in ya. Guess I can't help rooting for the underdog.

It should've been different,
    Sunny
    MBTI: ENFP (Ne > Ni = Fi > Fe > Ti > Te > Se = Si)
    Enneagram: 2w3 - 8w7 - 7w8 (The Humanitarian) | sx/so/sp
    Temperament: Sanguine > Choleric = Melancholic > Phlegmatic
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Big 5: SLUAI
    Zodiac: Aries-Taurus Cusp Sun, Scorpio Moon
    Potter House: Gryffindor
    Social Media: TumblrDiscordYoutubeMSPARP

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

this is always her personalityshe gives this to everyone and thst makes me want to kill something

just hanging in limbo Array Smilephantomhive's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    638 sp/so

I'm using this ACT packet I got from my school to practice, but I can't find the damn answers anywhere! Like how am I supposed to know if I'm doing it right if I won't know what the correct answer is? Don't tell me I have to pay for it.
    "Avoid getting too preoccupied thinking about what you’re going to do, to actually do it."
    — Rachel Wolchin

johari
    nohari