User Tag List

Page 68 of 728 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118168568 ... LastLast

Thread: The Rant Thread

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

Is it better to pretend like everything is okay, and just go sob in a corner by your lonesome?

Or do you show it to the person who made you that way?

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

My post count goes from 1.90 to 1.93. I'ma keep posting!!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp

Adult temper tantrums...always a delight to witness...and clean up afterward. It is truly disgusting when kids have better control over themselves than grown-ass adults. Thanks for fucking up an otherwise great day!

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

This is just a hate spiral by-product of a post christmas emotional comedown.

I think i hate christmas, more accurately, i hate christmas with my mother. They always leave me feeling like i need to kill someone with a rusty spoon. More often than not that someone is me...

I'm working today, this day after christmas, and people keep asking how my day was. I'm getting tired of lying and saying it was good when really, i could have gone Chernobyl on my family and completely lost it. I just want to scream that i fucking hated it.

So i nod and smile and lie.

"Yes it was lovely, i had a great day"

Next year, i'm calling in sick to Christmas.

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs

Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Disclaimer: If you're offended by cursing or whatever, don't read this post.

Fucking shit...fuckfuckFUCK AM I FUCKING AMISH?!? WHAT THE FUCK?!
    :steam::steam::steam:

WHY THE FUCK DO I HAVE THE FUCKING INTERNET?!? IT'S A PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT IF YOU ASK ME, COMPLETE ROBBERY AND CROOKS STEALING MONEY TO GIVE US SHIT!!!!!

What internet provider STILL HAS FUCKING LIMITED BANDWIDTHS?!? I CAN'T EVEN DOWNLOAD 50 SONGS IN TWO MONTHS BECAUSE YOU SHUT DOWN OUR INTERNET AND ARE A BUNCH OF UNCLE FUCKERS!! EVEN WHEN MORE THAN ONE FUCKING PERSON USES THE INTERNET TO WATCH A DOG BARK AT TOILET PAPER ON FUCKING YOUTUBE YOU SLOW IT DOWN SO EVERY PAGE I TRY AND LOAD IS JUST LIKE 'FUCK YOU! I'LL MAKE YOU WAIT A WHOLE HOUR FOR THIS PAGE TO LOAD, AND JUST FUCKING STOP BECAUSE I CAN AND I'M AN ASSHOLE INTERNET PROVIDER!!!!! AND YOU PAY SO MUCH FOR IT LIKE ANY OTHER FUCKING PERSON WOULD WITH NORMAL FUCKING INTERNET, YOU'D BE BETTER OFF WITH DIAL-UP BITCH!!'

I've called them COUNTLESS TIMES ABOUT HOW MUCH THEY SUCK (courteously, of course) BUT WHY THE FUCK DO THEY THINK IT'S OKAY THAT WE USE INTERNET THAT NO ONE USES ANYMORE?!?!?!? FALSDJFAS;DKLFJAS;DKLFJA;SLDKFJA;SLDKFJA;LKJ :steam:

What is, is. Array Arthur Schopenhauer's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INTj

Sigh. Honestly, just say the things that need to be said, and I'll try my very best to return the favor...

It's gotten to the point where I am beginning to mistrust your motivations in regards to our relationship and I really don't want to think of you as a sinister person... I can see other possible reasons as to why you behave the way that you do and in these cases, I would have to open myself up in a way that's rather difficult and personal for me, so as to meet you halfway. Yet, you are either terribly unaware of what I'm offering, or you regard it as a joke... I'm beginning to think you regard it as a joke...

Also, you're not the only one with problems... I should probably just stop talking to you all together. It's pretty much a one-sided relationship from what I can tell anyways. Whatever.
    INTJ | 5w4 - Sp/Sx/So | 5-4-(9/1) | RLoEI | Melancholic-Choleric | Johari & Nohari

This will not end well...
    But it will at least be poetic, I suppose...

Hmm... But what if it does end well?
    Then I suppose it will be a different sort of poetry, a preferable sort...
    A sort I could become accustomed to...

Honor Thy Inferior Array Such Irony's Avatar
    MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I thought with Christmas over with I'd go back to refraining from eating sweets. I've gained three pounds in the last two weeks. Three pounds isn't much but every little bit adds up! So just when I thought its over, people start bringing in leftovers to work. So today there was like ten different varieties of cookies and candies. I am proud of myself to limiting myself to just one chocolate truffle. I'm going out on New Years eve and I know then there will be more junk food to contend with. I envy those people who dislike sweets and don't get tempted by them.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

what in the hell is the purpose of small talk.
    seriously, i don't understand. i don't really care about where you went to high school or blah blah blah, i want to know about people - who they really are, not who they want their image to be. bleh. it's fake and the pleasantries exchanged make me ill.

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    xntj

I have a love/hate relationship with Fe. At its best, it's unthinkingly practical. At its worst, it's unthinkingly controlling.

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by Metaphor View Post
    I have a love/hate relationship with Fe. At its best, it's unthinkingly practical. At its worst, it's unthinkingly controlling.
    At Fe's best, it makes you warmly human. At it's worst, it makes you coldly inhuman.