User Tag List

Page 676 of 728 FirstFirst ... 176576626666674675676677678686726 ... LastLast
Results 6,751 to 6,760 of 7280

Thread: The Rant Thread

ffs, from 40C to chilly humidity
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.
    Likes geedoenfj, prplchknz liked this post

MBTI
    :}

I hate how I sometimes just feel... Really sad and worthless.

Hopefully it stops soon. Going to try distracting myself. See if there is anything on tv.
    Likes geedoenfj liked this post

Talk To Me ☀ Array sarcasmsunshine's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Okay look. I get it. I'm young, the world's a dangerous place, I'm naive, and I don't know what I really want yet.

But holy hell! I am so bored. I am so sick of seeing the same, uninteresting people everyday. The only variety in life I get anymore is at work, during the 20 to 45 second interactions I have with customers. Usually, this feeling always hightens during the summer, but know school won't offer me anything of interes either. I already been there, done that. I already know everyone there. I am optimistic, but I am far from stupid. The odds of some stranger with an interesting trait magically deciding to go to my school are slim as fuck. Especially since I am in the buckle of the fucking bible belt.

It sounds goofy and stereotypical, but I can't wait to be 18. I am so ready for the freedom to mess up. Can you imagine it? Just waking up one day and making a mistake? No laws to force you to stick to anything, no legal gaurdian to lock you down? You could just not pay a bill and that be 100% on you! I don't plan on being an irresponsible adult, but the fact that I could be is relieving.

I also want to be 18 because I can get out there and meet people! There's nothing social for a 16 year old to do other than go to school. Playdates aren't a thing I can participate in anymore. I'm too old for them. Yet, I'm too young to go on blind dates or bars. The hell am I to do? Lurk on forums that cater to my niche hobbies? Pffft, like that would ever work.

I can't even articulate this issue to anyone because I acknowledge how cringy and stereotypical my issue is. I know that my only real answer is 'wait'. Which sucks balls. And I guess I can goof around and casually spark up conversations with strangers to keep me busy, but that's boring. You can only offer so many people a shoulder to cry on before you everything feels tedious.

But who am I kidding? I really just want a shoulder to cry on myself. The loneliness, the anxiety work has been giving me, the fucked up situation that's been developing at home, I'm pretty much a wreck. I thought pushing everyone who didn't 100% meet my needs away would magically fix everything, but it didn't. It made everything worse and now I'm even more alone than I started off and I don't have the abilty to pull them back.

Not that I even want to though. It's for the better and nothing has long term consequences anyways. It's highschool after all. I won't remember half of their faces by my sophomore year of college. I can make friends just as quickly as I lose them. No need to beat myself up. Just gotta keep my head up and wait to move from the fish bowl to the ocean. Y'know? 'Cause there are plenty of fish in the sea? But there's like only twelve in the bowl.

I can make excuses all day, but this is for the better. Now I have no distractions. Just a goal and an objective. Make it to age 18 and Graduate high school so you can escape SC respectively.

I really wish leaving would be a quicker process. When mom suggested that we would be escaping the south, I assued she meant that one day we would be leaving in the middle of the night underground railroad style. Turns out she meant biting our tonuges and prepping for months before taking a step forward.

I just want to go. I want a blank page to scribble on. I'm sick of these emotional, mental, and social chains tying me down.
    MBTI: ENFP (Ne > Ni = Fi > Fe > Ti > Te > Se = Si)
    Enneagram: 2w3 - 8w7 - 7w8 (The Humanitarian) | sx/so/sp
    Temperament: Sanguine > Choleric = Melancholic > Phlegmatic
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Big 5: SLUAI
    Zodiac: Aries-Taurus Cusp Sun, Scorpio Moon
    Potter House: Gryffindor
    Social Media: TumblrDiscordYoutubeMSPARP
    Likes themightyfetus liked this post

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

I hope the people being loud and obnoxious outside die of heat stroke
    by @magpie

Temporal Mechanic. Array Lexicon's Avatar
    MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I hope the people being loud and obnoxious outside die of heat stroke
    Oh man, the apartment neighbors here are being ridiculously loud, too. Like right next to the window. I think they set up a volleyball net in the fucking driveway again. I hope the oncoming thunderstorm ruins their happiness.

I feel a certain kinship with you - I imagine being able to bear your company very well on the same porch when we're old & crusty. Shaking our canes, swearing under our breaths at obnoxious people playing too close to the (probably unkempt) lawn. /Fe
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.
    Likes prplchknz liked this post

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    Oh man, the apartment neighbors here are being ridiculously loud, too. Like right next to the window. I think they set up a volleyball net in the fucking driveway again. I hope the oncoming thunderstorm ruins their happiness.

I feel a certain kinship with you - I imagine being able to bear your company very well on the same porch when we're old & crusty. Shaking our canes, swearing under our breaths at obnoxious people playing too close to the (probably unkempt) lawn. /Fe
    can we still race wheel chairs down the nursing home halls?

though i do feel bad because shortly after i posted an ambulance showed up. but they're always loud like that so i just assumed they were being obnoxious
    by @magpie

Temporal Mechanic. Array Lexicon's Avatar
    MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    can we still race wheel chairs down the nursing home halls?

though i do feel bad because shortly after i posted an ambulance showed up. but they're always loud like that so i just assumed they were being obnoxious
    Safe assumption, I'm betting. Trying not to laugh at the irony, though. Hope they're okay.

And YES we'll race wheelchairs down the halls. And streets.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.
    Likes prplchknz liked this post

I hate humidity, I hate that this week is going to be full of it for the UK

hEARTLESS Aenima Array Blackout's Avatar
    MBTI
    ???
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    ??? None

Okay yeah, it really is vancouver and BC at this point I think.

I was just vising Montreal for a summer and I was offered a job right away because they liked my tenacity, work ethic and attitude, here it's been a constant struggle and the only thing that matters is having the proper airs and being as snooty and already wealthy as possible.

EVEN THE MEETUP IS BETTER,
    THERE IS TIHS HUGE GROUP WITH ALL THESE PEOPLE, in BC everyone is just a nature nut, and I don't like sports that much. I just wish there was easier ways to find out this stuff, but I guess it really requires moving and traveling on your own...ugh

Geekalicious ~ Toronto's Premier Geek Culture Social Club (Toronto, ON)

- Meetup

look at that!
    nothing like that in "VANCOUVER" blech, horrid place. Living in BC has been teh worst mistake of my life and I've only gone through crap I think, harsh granola dreadlock wearing hippies who never shave and all smell weird, that's it. Weird neo-liberal/conservative place.

This user is always right Array geedoenfj's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Why can't I sleep
    Work for a cause not for Applause
    Live to express not to Impress

6w7 > 4w3 > 1w2