MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarelle99 View Post
    Restless legs are the suck.
    Yeah, I suffer from that too from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by vieamemusique View Post
    I'm twenty years old and my parents just grounded me to my bedroom till Christmas. As in, I can go to work and to the gym and go socialize, but if I'm going to be in the house then I must stay in my room. At all times.

What a bunch of horseshit. All of this for telling my NINE year old sister the truth about Santa. Hmph.
    Wow, that's harsh. Well at least you still got TypoC to keep you occupied.

But seriously, you're 20 years old and they're still grounding you? You're a legal adult at age 18.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

^^Well, technically it's 'grounded' to the room. I can go out and everything, but if I'm in the house - I must stay in my room.

Insert witty line here... Array Ponyboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Fell asleep watching a movie and now I'm wide awake at 4:00 am! Aaaaaarrrrrgggghhhh!!!!!

MBTI
    ESFJ

Not a rant .. Just a slight disappointment but then in context to the bigger picture, not really an issue at all .. Still i shall continue, lol.

I was told recently that an Amercian store had opened in our downtown mall so when working in the city centre i checked it out, (went down memory lane as i saw the food packages) and found some twizzlers .. £1.59 for 3 small pieces but it was gorgeous, and smelt just like nibbs .. I've even kept the wrapping but the smell has gone now, lol.

My colleague came back from Florida this week and told me that he'd been given a shopping list from 2 of my colleagues, i didn't even think to ask if he could get his hands on some nibbs for me .. Damn it

So this week i went online to the Canada store in London and placed an order for a pack of Nibbs and 1 orange kool-aid for my kid .. £11.60 with postage .. Sod that .. OK, the idea of muching away on something so fricking good would be ideal about now .. But at that price, not a chance in hell .. *sigh*

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

One of the smartest people I know...and yet is one of the dumbest. How does that happen.

The Duchess of Oddity Array Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

TypoC is so dead now.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    ESFJ

^^ Damn people for having a social life especially on Christmas eve, lol

NPcomplete

This is not quite a rant but I'm just disappointed with myself so..here goes.

I was supposed to get over this crush business sooner. I thought I did but now I'm sad because you are going away for Christmas. This wasn't supposed to happen! Why do I even get attached to people so fast?

I wish I could go back to being a robot.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

^^^ Me too.

I dunno how to get back to robotmode. It's really horrible. I just want to go into a hole for a while, and stay there, and just...forget about everyone and the world - especially feelings. Just sit there and mindlessly watch a show and actually be content with not having a stimulating day. A chillaxing day where I do nothing but sit there and NOT think. thats my christmas wish.

Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Really? When you give me a sexist comment about my gift (not jokingly) and ask why I'm acting like an ungrateful asshole later, you don't fucking get it? It's not the gift, it's the thought. That's exactly what you said after I got pissed off at you, and I'm mostly upset with the thought. Are you that fucking stupid? Really?