User Tag List

Page 668 of 728 FirstFirst ... 168568618658666667668669670678718 ... LastLast
Results 6,671 to 6,680 of 7273

Thread: The Rant Thread

  1. #6671
    Fantasticality. Array Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    5,305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by erm View Post
    There's nothing intelligent about mutilating an idea so non-intelligent, AKA sub 150 IQ, people can understand it. There's a whole world up here those people can't even begin to grasp. A 195 IQ guy proved that it's impossible for them.
    You're complaining about exercise from an injury and are worried about how women perceive you, so you rather not exercise at all. The story itself isn't even a logical piece. Unless your goal is to get women who like men who like to be on the heavier side, which I'm not getting that from you.

    Why the hell would we need people who above average intelligence to discern that? You're really not that special. I prefer that our geniuses (those of high IQ) spend their time in interests that best benefit their talents.

    And IQ is only one aspect of intelligence. So high IQ may be nice, but a low EQ? Not so much.
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"
    Likes SearchingforPeace liked this post

  2. #6672
    Damn American Cowboy Array Reborn Relic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    490

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by erm View Post
    There's nothing intelligent about mutilating an idea so non-intelligent, AKA sub 150 IQ, people can understand it. There's a whole world up here those people can't even begin to grasp. A 195 IQ guy proved that it's impossible for them.

    Who and how?
    "Speak softly and carry a big stick."

    --Theodore Roosevelt


    “Be careful, lest in casting out your demon you exorcise the best thing in you.”

    --Friedrich Nietzche

    I have a Johari again

  3. #6673
    ;) Array geedoenfj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EIE Fe
    Posts
    1,553

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by erm View Post
    You need 150 IQ minimum to understand my posts. 165+ is more ideal.

    I dumbed this post down for you.
    So you basically saying that your posts are 150+ ?
    You should write a warning of that in your signature ^_*
    Work for a cause not for Applause
    Live to express not to Impress


    6w7 > 4w3 > 1w2
    Likes SpankyMcFly, SearchingforPeace liked this post

  4. #6674
    Happy Dancer Array uumlau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    953 sp/so
    Posts
    5,553

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by geedoenfj View Post
    So you basically saying that your posts are 150+ ?
    You should write a warning of that in your signature ^_*
    He's too smart for his posts ... or should that be "he's too sexy for his shirt"?

    An argument is two people sharing their ignorance.

    A discussion is two people sharing their understanding, even when they disagree.

  5. #6675
    Junior Member Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5
    Posts
    1,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    You're complaining about exercise from an injury and are worried about how women perceive you, so you rather not exercise at all. The story itself isn't even a logical piece. Unless your goal is to get women who like men who like to be on the heavier side, which I'm not getting that from you.
    It's perfectly logical, I just don't think you can hold enough variables at once in your mind to grasp it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Why the hell would we need people who above average intelligence to discern that? You're really not that special. I prefer that our geniuses (those of high IQ) spend their time in interests that best benefit their talents.

    And IQ is only one aspect of intelligence. So high IQ may be nice, but a low EQ? Not so much.
    This is the angst you feel and the defensive response required to avoid facing a lack of understanding.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Mask View Post
    Who and how?
    Chris Langan. Paper is accessible through the Prometheus Society, so just join them and you get it for free.

    Quote Originally Posted by geedoenfj View Post
    So you basically saying that your posts are 150+ ?
    You should write a warning of that in your signature ^_*
    I need a spoiler button which only select members can open once they have shown their IQ is high enough.
    Likes geedoenfj liked this post

  6. #6676
    Senior Member Array Lark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    18,627

    Default

    I see regular people with their normal work a day hang ups and issues all the time but then I see the real villains too and it always bothers me the extent to which others dont see them for what they are too.

  7. #6677
    ;) Array geedoenfj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EIE Fe
    Posts
    1,553

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by erm View Post

    I need a spoiler button which only select members can open once they have shown their IQ is high enough.
    Oh selected members to acquire this honor!
    I must be too smart to be included in that list
    Work for a cause not for Applause
    Live to express not to Impress


    6w7 > 4w3 > 1w2

  8. #6678
    ;) Array geedoenfj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EIE Fe
    Posts
    1,553

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uumlau View Post
    He's too smart for his posts ... or should that be "he's too sexy for his shirt"?

    Hahaha I love this song!
    Work for a cause not for Applause
    Live to express not to Impress


    6w7 > 4w3 > 1w2

  9. #6679
    Fantasticality. Array Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    5,305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by erm View Post
    It's perfectly logical, I just don't think you can hold enough variables at once in your mind to grasp it.



    This is the angst you feel and the defensive response required to avoid facing a lack of understanding.



    Chris Langan. Paper is accessible through the Prometheus Society, so just join them and you get it for free.



    I need a spoiler button which only select members can open once they have shown their IQ is high enough.
    Lol you troll
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"

  10. #6680
    hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    27,674

    Default

    yes you are telling the truth i believe you sooo much.
    by @magpie

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-12-2016, 12:43 PM
  2. Replies: 62
    Last Post: 02-20-2016, 03:44 PM
  3. The thread critic thread/The bumpin' threads thread
    By UniqueMixture in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-15-2013, 04:23 AM
  4. The Introvert Rant Thread
    By Lightyear in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 07-14-2009, 02:05 PM
  5. Childfree: The Rational Spawn of a Rant Thread
    By Totenkindly in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 07-14-2007, 10:38 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO