Results 6,611 to 6,620 of 7280

Thread: The Rant Thread

Senior Member Array Grand Admiral Crunch's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    can you be a dude in my imagination? i mean it would require less energy if you just let me believe you are male.
    Sure. That's what the rest of the internet thinks. Yeah, I don't want to ruin anything for anyone.
    Likes prplchknz liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    can you be a dude in my imagination? i mean it would require less energy if you just let me believe you are male.
    Make me a femmy dude in your imagination.
    Likes EJCC, prplchknz liked this post

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Grand Admiral Crunch View Post
    Make me a femmy dude in your imagination.
    I can do that.I'll model you after my friend cory very gay and very femmy.
    by @magpie
    Likes Grand Admiral Crunch liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

I'm really upset about this sleep-talking BS. Happens too often. My SO says the most retarded things and thinks he's talking sense, which would be fine if I wasn't dragged into the nonsense.

Level 8 Scumlord Array SpankyMcFly's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    642 so/sx

I'm really upset about this sleep-talking BS. Happens too often. My SO says the most retarded things and thinks he's talking sense, which would be fine if I wasn't dragged into the nonsense.
    Vid cam where you sleep so he can see it for himself.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft
    Likes Grand Admiral Crunch liked this post

just hanging in limbo Array Smilephantomhive's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    638 sp/so

My parents want to go on a vacation but they don't know how to plan. They don't even know when we are going. Like we might as well not go.
    "Avoid getting too preoccupied thinking about what you’re going to do, to actually do it."
    — Rachel Wolchin

johari
    nohari

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Hillary Clinton can't repeal the 2nd amendment. She can't repeal any amendment. Neither can any president. When you figure out the difference between "repeal" and "amend" report back to me.

That is all.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.
    Likes Ivy liked this post

This user is always right Array geedoenfj's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Default The Rant Thread

I'm tired today. My husband was dreaming and woke me up last night asking me to return the thing that I stole. I said I didn't take anything, and told him he was dreaming. He insisted I took something and said I had dangled it in his face and laughed. He searched my side of the bed until I yelled. I hate it when he wakes me up with his sleep-talking nonsense.

I complained about it this morning and he said that whatever it was i did last night, I shouldn't do it again. *yawn*
    That can be annoying, but later it would be fun to tell..
    My INFP sister once woke up during the night and I was not sleeping yet, frowning at me she said: "where's my map?" I was like "what map??" She got angry "The map map of the book where is it?" I told her "hey go back to sleep I don't need to know about your map" she looked at me for a while then got back to sleep mumbling about how stupid some people can be haha
    Another time I woke her up in the morning for breakfast, she gave me sharp looks then said "reveal your intentions!" I said "Ok my intentions are to wake you up to have a breakfast" when I told my father about it he said "you should have told her something like: well I have feelings for you"
    Work for a cause not for Applause
    Live to express not to Impress

6w7 > 4w3 > 1w2

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    953 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by geedoenfj View Post
    That can be annoying, but later it would be fun to tell..
    My INFP sister once woke up during the night and I was not sleeping yet, frowning at me she said: "where's my map?" I was like "what map??" She got angry "The map map of the book where is it?" I told her "hey go back to sleep I don't need to know about your map" she looked at me for a while then got back to sleep mumbling about how stupid some people can be haha
    Another time I woke her up in the morning for breakfast, she gave me sharp looks then said "reveal your intentions!" I said "Ok my intentions are to wake you up to have a breakfast" when I told my father about it he said "you should have told her something like: well I have feelings for you"
    Back when I was married, my wife once muttered, "The cat improves the interface" in her sleep. When I told her this after she woke up, she laughed hysterically.
    An argument is two people sharing their ignorance.

A discussion is two people sharing their understanding, even when they disagree.

breaking out of my cocoon Array SearchingforPeace's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

I hate you ATT. First you cut our internet while working on the neighbors service, then cut mine for a whole week while replacing the box to get the service for the neighbors to work, then screw around about fixing mine, and offered $10 for missing 1/3 of the month's service......

Sure I pushed them higher ($40), but screw you ATT....moving back to cable....
    Quote Originally Posted by Archilochus
    The fox knows many things--the hedgehog one big one.
    And I am not a hedgehog......

-------------------

Jesus said "Blessed are the peacemakers" not "blessed are the conflict avoiders.....

9w8 6w5 4w5 sx/so