User Tag List

Page 660 of 729 FirstFirst ... 160560610650658659660661662670710 ... LastLast
Results 6,591 to 6,600 of 7286

Thread: The Rant Thread

Why do I keep hearing about religion at it worst, as though that's the only sort there is now or ever was, by Christ you can oppose a thing without being intellectually dishonest about it.

Also, I hate the LGBT movement, I hate the LGBT idea, I hate their campaigns, I hate their parades, marches, dictating to people who they ought to think, work, bake a fucking cake for Christ sake, I'm pretty perturbed by the media having such a hard on for homosexuality and the ways in which its being spread as a social norm and convention too but there is no way in God's green earth that means I would ever, ever in any Christing way or fashion condone violence against people because of their sexuality or a damned spree killing. How is that hard to understand?

It actually scares the shit out of me when I think about how the people making those connections have not thought about what it says about them.

/rage.
    Likes Reborn Relic, geedoenfj liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    It actually scares the shit out of me when I think about how the people making those connections have not thought about what it says about them.

/rage.
    Go on.
    "There is no god; there is only us. Savage and fragile."

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

FUCK YOU STATE INSURANCE EVERY GOD DAMN FUCKING MONTH, HOW IS IT YOU HAVE THE AUTHORITY DECIDE IF I NEED A FUCKING MED OR NOT!!!! IT'S NOT A MED THAT PEOPLE TAKE FOR FUN, IT'S PRETTY FUCKING STRONG AND HAS NO RECREATIONAL BENEFITS I'M ACTUALLY NOT A HUNDRED PERCENT SURE I NEED IT SO MAYBE YOU'RE RIGHT BUT STILL YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO DECIDE THAT AND YOU REFUSING TO PAY FOR IT EVERY FUCKING MONTH IS NOT GOING TO MAKE ME PROVE I NEED IT IT'S JUST GONNA MAKE ME GIVE UP AND IF DOES TURN OUT I NEED IT I'LL JUST START FUCKING DRINKING DAILY. SO FUCK YOU.

edit: I did get reinstated on my mom's insurance but i don't have the new card and so i still can't get my meds for this month, i'm just extremely frustrated because this happens every month. and it's 1800 out of pocket i just don't understand why it's so fucking hard to get a med. and i'm told to continually take my meds and that if i go off of them bad things will happen, but how can i take them if i can't get them?
    by @magpie

Temporal Mechanic. Array Lexicon's Avatar
    MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    FUCK YOU STATE INSURANCE EVERY GOD DAMN FUCKING MONTH, HOW IS IT YOU HAVE THE AUTHORITY DECIDE IF I NEED A FUCKING MED OR NOT!!!! IT'S NOT A MED THAT PEOPLE TAKE FOR FUN, IT'S PRETTY FUCKING STRONG AND HAS NO RECREATIONAL BENEFITS I'M ACTUALLY NOT A HUNDRED PERCENT SURE I NEED IT SO MAYBE YOU'RE RIGHT BUT STILL YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO DECIDE THAT AND YOU REFUSING TO PAY FOR IT EVERY FUCKING MONTH IS NOT GOING TO MAKE ME PROVE I NEED IT IT'S JUST GONNA MAKE ME GIVE UP AND IF DOES TURN OUT I NEED IT I'LL JUST START FUCKING DRINKING DAILY. SO FUCK YOU.

edit: I did get reinstated on my mom's insurance but i don't have the new card and so i still can't get my meds for this month, i'm just extremely frustrated because this happens every month. and it's 1800 out of pocket i just don't understand why it's so fucking hard to get a med. and i'm told to continually take my meds and that if i go off of them bad things will happen, but how can i take them if i can't get them?
    Call your dr office; the insurance may need "prior authorization" before they'll approve it. Even if there's a written script which is obvious authorization, the insurance sometimes still needs the dr office to contact them directly. It's stupid & redundant. Idk if that's the case in your situation, but the doc office may help, one way or the other. Good luck
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    Call your dr office; the insurance may need "prior authorization" before they'll approve it. Even if there's a written script which is obvious authorization, the insurance sometimes still needs the dr office to contact them directly. It's stupid & redundant. Idk if that's the case in your situation, but the doc office may help, one way or the other. Good luck
    yeah i did that less than a year ago and they said it was good for a year. I dunno fuck it i give up
    by @magpie

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

yeah i did that less than a year ago and they said it was good for a year. I dunno fuck it i give up
    Sometimes people fuck up in the office, or stuff on record in the computers gets messed up or misunderstood. That's when you've gotta crawl up their asses & make them fix it.

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

MBTI
    yupp

Sometimes people fuck up in the office, or stuff on record in the computers gets messed up or misunderstood. That's when you've gotta crawl up their asses & make them fix it.
    i'd rather burn them down.
    by @magpie

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

i'd rather burn them down.
    Lighting a fire under their asses might be a good compromise.

MBTI
    yupp

Lighting a fire under their asses might be a good compromise.
    it got covered just took a week of walgreen's fighting with my insurance company. this happens every month and i should learn by now that walgreen's here is really good at getting insurance to pay when insurance doesn't want to. I just have to go pick it up but it's going to storm all night and i do have enough to not have to go tonight. and in about a week i'll be back on private insurance which i was on before and didn't have these types of problems.
    by @magpie

Damn American Cowboy Array Reborn Relic's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

I'm getting almost too perfectionistic to write. It's aggravating.
    "Speak softly and carry a big stick."

--Theodore Roosevelt

“Be careful, lest in casting out your demon you exorcise the best thing in you.”

--Friedrich Nietzche

I have a Johari again
    Likes geedoenfj liked this post