My professors are lame, rude ass individuals.
I got a 89.65 in one class and an 89.45 in two classes. Neither one was willing to round up, even though I made it to every class and did every extra credit opportunity. The shame is that I went into finals with high A's in both classes. WTF happened?!?
Thread: The Rant Thread
12-21-2010, 10:05 PM #651
12-21-2010, 10:08 PM #652
12-21-2010, 10:09 PM #653SnifflesGuest
Does it remain restless even after walking for long periods?
12-21-2010, 10:12 PM #654
However, nonetheless, probably, maybe, ideally, also, realistically,..., should be used in moderation. Less verbosity also needed. Forgive me for my sins.
Last edited by Keps Mnemnosyne; 12-21-2010 at 10:15 PM. Reason: would, often, some,tendLove wouldn't exist without loneliness to inspire it.
Peach yogurt is made of love. And gnome kidneys. - Domino
I can cope and will cope without polluting my lungs. - Saslou
12-21-2010, 10:13 PM #655
12-21-2010, 10:24 PM #656
12-21-2010, 10:35 PM #657
12-22-2010, 11:46 AM #658
Actually wanted to post this in my blog, but I'm just going to post it here because I already posted something in my blog today.
TOP 10 ANNOYING THINGS (in random order):
I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
- They're old, they're annoying, they're always in my way, they pretend to be young and active: NORDIC WALKERS. They're always walking in a group of 20 women and they just don't ever get out of my way when I'm on my way to class. You know why? Because they have the right to be active and walk with sticks. Well, I have the duty to be in class in time, but if you just block my way I can't!
- I hoped I wouldn't meet them anymore when I'd arrive in college, but that thought was fucking naive: OVERMOTIVATED STUDENTS. Okay, I get it, you like school and you like talking about it, but that doesn't mean I like it when others check if I did my homework right. These people are so demotivating I just keep wondering when someone will finally shoot them in the face.
- Don't ask me questions I can't answer, not even when we have nothig to talk about: PEOPLE WHO ASK ME WHAT MY FAVORITE MUSIC IS. I don't know what my favorite music is and assuming that I'm lying when I tell you I don't know is annoying. Congratulations! You lost some of my respect!
- Just when you try to put them on because you planned to put them on for something important, they suddenly don't fit anymore: CLOTHES THAT SHRINK. I'm wearing costume trousers like that right now, but fortunately we're going to have dinner at a fancy restaurant tonight. The tightness already makes me feel sick, so when I don't like the food I have a reason not to eat it.
- It's white, it's cold, it locks me up inside, it reminds me of unemployed housewives: SNOW. Especially now we're probably going to have a white Christmas. It makes me think of the time when Phil Collins told all the viewers of RTL4 he wished us a White Christmas. Fuck off, Phil Collins.
- They're sweet, they're the Taylor Swifts of commercials, they make me feel ashamed I'm a regular at their stores: DOUGLAS COMMERCIALS. Okay, I understand you try to sell perfume, but that doesn't mean you have to use sickeningly sweet videos and outdated terms. Who calls their mother "mother" nowadays? NOBODY. Okay, maybe nerds or christian fundamentalists.
- No explanation needed: TAYLOR SWIFT. One of the reasons why I listen to Kanye West.
- It's just like sundays: CHRISTMAS. I had planned a trip to Maaskantje this weekend, but that's not going to happen, because it's Christmas and you can't do shit at Christmas.
- The definition of false consensus: MY GRANDMOTHER. No, I'm not going to shop at Gimbrere, no, I'm not going to get myself a boyfriend, no, I do think my cousin S. was right to start taking the pill now she has a boyfriend, no, I don't want an iPad, no, I don't want to watch GTST and BATB, no, I don't like fish, NO!
- INTELLECTUAL FOOD. Totally overrated. Come on, why not grab a hamburger?
- George W. Bush -
SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE
Blog. Read it, bitches.
Questions? Click here
If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.
12-22-2010, 04:35 PM #659
12-22-2010, 11:09 PM #660
I'm twenty years old and my parents just grounded me to my bedroom till Christmas. As in, I can go to work and to the gym and go socialize, but if I'm going to be in the house then I must stay in my room. At all times.
What a bunch of horseshit. All of this for telling my NINE year old sister the truth about Santa. Hmph.
By fidelia in forum The BonfireReplies: 78Last Post: 01-09-2017, 03:18 PM
By Etherea in forum The Fluff ZoneReplies: 29Last Post: 03-12-2016, 12:43 PM
By UniqueMixture in forum The Fluff ZoneReplies: 1Last Post: 04-15-2013, 04:23 AM
By Lightyear in forum The BonfireReplies: 71Last Post: 07-14-2009, 02:05 PM
By Totenkindly in forum The BonfireReplies: 56Last Post: 07-14-2007, 10:38 AM