to go with the current theme of this thread:
    by @magpie
    Likes miss fortune, Cloudpatrol liked this post

Silly for Symphily Array Cloudpatrol's Avatar
    MBTI
    NFPI
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    I always wear a bra, even to sleep, but they're always the super soft stretchy kind that just keeps the girls from flopping around. I envy those on the IBTC for their ability to comfortably go braless.
    Amen! with the envy for the IBTC. I know, I know Frosty, 'be careful what you wish for'

https://www.buzzfeed.com/shannonrose...Pv8#.kjn9lKvLO
    I have great faith in fools. My friends call it self-confidence.

MBTI
    :}

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudpatrol View Post
    Amen! with the envy for the IBTC. I know, I know Frosty, 'be careful what you wish for'

https://www.buzzfeed.com/shannonrose...Pv8#.kjn9lKvLO
    Hah. Funny thing is my moms a double D and Im BARELY a B.

Those weird genetics.

Or maybe its a future not far away. Oh yeah and I read your link and all that stuff- hah, yeah no problems with any of it really.

Har har

Oh and this goes back to Ivys post. Whenever I see the I always- or even better- 'I DONT always'- I always (heh) think of...

Likes Cloudpatrol liked this post

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Array Cellmold's Avatar

I understand people who are into the emotional state of a piece of visual fiction.

I understand there are people who get a thrill out of being scared by horror or jump scares and make noises.

I cannot understand the noises some people make when watching television, even the adverts:

Vocaroo | Voice message

I suppose unless we hear those noises, we don't know what is important or what emotional state something is trying to elicit.
    "An upsidedown wire heart
    Being sucked into a periscope
    Still the mind is dull
    Like you need another excuse"

… a theory is primarily a form of insight, i.e. a way of looking
    at the world, and not a form of knowledge of how the world is….
    .. all our different ways of thinking are to be considered as
    different ways of looking at the one reality, each with some
    domain in which it is clear and adequate….
    - David Bohm
    Likes geedoenfj liked this post

Spreadsheet Samurai Array Alaska's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Someone I know IRL who is highly intelligent and has mastered what they do at a level few others are capable at all, yet appears to experience no gratification at all in what their knowledge can do for others, have no motivation to share their findings unless absolutely necessary or to see where those who don't understand are coming from. They're not obligated to be otherwise. I just don't want to interact with them, which I feel sad saying about someone who has something so valuable.
    4w5 6w7 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4 so/sp

I didn't get into full on rant mode at work today, as what I'm going to mention just comes with the territory and you have to roll with it...

But today while making drinks at sbux, I was becoming comically amused/annoyed (the annoyance must be kept in check!/see above) at the water-orderers. I was starting to come up with a jingle/greeting in my head, 'Come one, come all, everyone come into starbucks, get your waters now! Come on everyone!! Please, I want to hand out waters to you all day long!!! I am the Water Giver!') It's especially wonderful when 1/4 of the people don't order them at all, they just lean over the end of the bar and ask for a water also. (Oh sure, I'm not busy at all, let me just get that for you right this second..... sigh...at least most of them understand it may take a second...)
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints

fuking tradition and stupid annual parties with license for loud music until 2h30 in the fucking night!
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ Fᴇᴇʟs Lɪᴋᴇ Hᴏᴍᴇ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx

How interesting that ever since I came out to my dad about a month ago, he immediately starting calling me by my correct name without me ever once having to remind or correct him, and yet my sister, who I told two years ago, claims that it's "too hard" to remember and doesn't even make any inkling of an attempt.

I'm so alone
    Trying to find my way back home to you
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Se

This is going to upset people, but I don't care. It needs to be said because I'll snap at someone if I don't let it out.

The second the Orlando thing happened, I proceeded to hide every single post about on facebook and reddit, and I'd do it here if I could. I continue to do this, AND IT WONT STOP. WE GET IT PEOPLE DIED NOW STFU AND STOP POSTING "OMG LOOK AT THE PEOPLE WHO DIED THAT IS SO SAD" POSTS. Woop de freaking do, what is that going to acheive? I'll tell you what it will: making people sad, emotional, and leading to pointlessly fighting with others. You can't do anything about it, they're dead, it was a terrible thing, they aren't coming back.

I don't want to see it, I don't want to read about it, hear about it, or anything. It's a sad thing that happened, but it's going to do ZERO benefit to me or anyone to hear the details, and all the "oh this is so sad" BS that is being thrown around. It's like a contest of who can make everyone feel the worst about it. I'm sorry, but I just don't care. People die all the time, this is no different to me than murders, accidents, disease, etc to me and my reaction to them is almost always universally "that is bad and sad, but wallowing over death is pointless. NEXT". Why am I going to waste my time worrying or thinking about something that doesn't effect me, nor can I do anything about.

This whole situation is making people act like crazy emotional idiots, again, like all of this stuff, on both sides of the aisles and I am just tired of it. I can't do anything about it, but its all anyone around me wants to talk about, post about, and ask "how do you feel about this?" Why can't I just reply "I don't fucking care, now shut your mouth and don't talk to me about it again". I would really like a mute button for all of this so I can move on with my life, thanks.

I don't process death, and I just ignore it. Sue me.
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    I always wear a bra, even to sleep, but they're always the super soft stretchy kind that just keeps the girls from flopping around. I envy those on the IBTC for their ability to comfortably go braless.
    At the very least, a tank with a shelf bra. It's just too much movement otherwise, even when sleeping.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.
    Likes Ivy liked this post