Thread: The Rant Thread

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7

Quote Originally Posted by Floki View Post
    you have to take out the trash?

get good, casul.
    Right back at you: Get gud at critical reasoning, casual. This has nothing to do with taking out trash mobs. Did you get your degree in trade chat?

Anyone who calls someone a casual and an elitist in the same sentence obviously has some further education to undergo. It's called contradiction. Then again, it weeds out the kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursa View Post
    Right back at you: Get gud at critical reasoning, casual. This has nothing to do with taking out trash mobs. Did you get your degree in trade chat?

Anyone who calls someone a casual and an elitist in the same sentence obviously has some further education to undergo. It's called contradiction. Then again, it weeds out the kids.
    it was a joke.
    'apathy is a dirty word.'

To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.
    Likes Petrahygen, Cellmold liked this post

Temporal Mechanic. Array Lexicon's Avatar
    MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Damn you, Cricket. Adding to my laundry.

I left a change of clothes outside the bedroom door to put on next time I had to enter the Ringworm Quarantine Bedroom, earlier. Came up to give him his meds for the night.

Tee shirt was missing.

That little shit managed to catch the tiniest corner of it, by the door, & pull the whole thing underneath said door.

He was dragging it around in his mouth when I walked in the room. He just paused, looked at me, & sat on the hanging end, meowing happily, still clutching it between his teeth. Sometimes I wonder if he's a capuchin monkey wearing the skin of the cat I was supposed to adopt.

He's lucky the laundry's not overwhelming anymore. And that his misbehavior is too goddamned adorable for me to actually stay angry at.

He needs to learn to do his own laundry, someday.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.
    Likes EJCC, Cloudpatrol liked this post

breaking out of my cocoon Array SearchingforPeace's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

So, today, the cable guy cut off my internet while trying to hook up the neighbor's cable. Then he wouldn't fix it without a work order. I fought with the automated system and then the incompetent tech support foreigner, and technician decided to call his boss. His boss, smarter than idiot boy, told him to clean up his mess.

So my wife was livid that she didn't have internet when she is in crunch time for her planning.

So, tonight, the internet suddenly went out. Our stupid dog dug up the cable and ate it....... and now I get to fix it because we can't get a tech out until tomorrow or later......and she needs internet tonight.....and tomorrow.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Archilochus
    The fox knows many things--the hedgehog one big one.
    And I am not a hedgehog......

-------------------

Jesus said "Blessed are the peacemakers" not "blessed are the conflict avoiders.....

9w8 6w5 4w5 sx/so

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

goddammit... I didn't WANT to put on a bra and leave the house now that I'm settled in, but the man has to be all good and productive so that I feel like some lazy bitch if I just sit here and not do anything at all

there are few tragedies in life greater than having to put a bra back on after liberating oneself for the evening
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett

Quote Originally Posted by miss fortune View Post
    goddammit... I didn't WANT to put on a bra and leave the house now that I'm settled in, but the man has to be all good and productive so that I feel like some lazy bitch if I just sit here and not do anything at all

there are few tragedies in life greater than having to put a bra back on after liberating oneself for the evening
    OMFG YES. And clothes in general. I'm a "free" lounger.

/feels your pain
    "There is no god; there is only us. Savage and fragile."
    Likes Poki, miss fortune, Cloudpatrol liked this post

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by miss fortune View Post

Whenever I get home from work, after going on a run/ whenever I know I won't be leaving the house or yard again, I put on loose yoga type pants, a tank top (or wool sweater or turtle neck in the winter), no bra. Flip flops or house slippers. So comfy!!!
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    Likes phobik, miss fortune, Cloudpatrol liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

I always wear a bra, even to sleep, but they're always the super soft stretchy kind that just keeps the girls from flopping around. I envy those on the IBTC for their ability to comfortably go braless.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii
    Likes N/A, EJCC, Cloudpatrol liked this post

MBTI
    :}

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    I always wear a bra, even to sleep, but they're always the super soft stretchy kind that just keeps the girls from flopping around. I envy those on the IBTC for their ability to comfortably go braless.
    Heh. Its better to habe something than to be practically concave.

Be in that place between... Oooooh AM I decent without a bra... Risk or not?!?

Might be better on the other side of the green grass to never have to consider taking that chance- answer is there. No way jose.
    Likes Cloudpatrol liked this post