User Tag List

Page 656 of 728 FirstFirst ... 156556606646654655656657658666706 ... LastLast
Results 6,551 to 6,560 of 7277

Thread: The Rant Thread

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7

I find that most people who say something along the lines of, "Report me, Blizzard doesn't care enough about this," usually do not come back.

Suck it, trolls. Blizzard cares about name-calling, sexism, racism, and even being a jerk to others. Be an asshole at your own risk.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7

Some WoW players, I swear. Any mention that you may have a life outside WoW and therefore can't play 24/7 to get the supreme ultimate best raid gear ever, and you're labelled a "filthy casual," a whiner and an elitist in the same breath. Totally irrational.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

You invite me and you say nothing every time I said something. That was the first time in a while that I did a leave cold turkey.
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"
    Likes Ursa liked this post

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    You invite me and you say nothing every time I said something. That was the first time in a while that I did a leave cold turkey.
    something nothing
    by @magpie

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    something nothing
    That makes a very weird situation
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    That makes a very weird situation
    only if you think it does, but say nope because nothing is always something when you're with a girl.
    by @magpie

Quote Originally Posted by Ursa View Post
    Some WoW players, I swear. Any mention that you may have a life outside WoW and therefore can't play 24/7 to get the supreme ultimate best raid gear ever, and you're labelled a "filthy casual," a whiner and an elitist in the same breath. Totally irrational.
    you have to take out the trash?

get good, casul.
    All for ourselves and nothing for other people, seems, in every age of the world, to have been the vile maxim of the masters of mankind. - Adam Smith

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    only if you think it does, but say nope because nothing is always something when you're with a girl.
    Oh I get it now. Yeah that's just awkward date nervousness, been there, done that. I've learned to make myself enjoy silence. I wish I was better with the dynamics of social skills. Like even when I read a book like the sentence: "We all said nothing and just ate at the dinner table."

Well, did you look at anyone? Did you just stare at your food and scarf it down? I can't even imagine what a proper social situation looks like without it being awkward in my head.

Life is extremely awkward for me.
    Likes prplchknz liked this post

Temporal Mechanic. Array Lexicon's Avatar
    MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Goddamn fucking fleas. Did you follow me home from the vet? HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE

This invasion comes at a price. I'll destroy you all before this day is through. I will rain poison down upon your ramshackle villages.
    Your young will shrivel up within their eggs. They will never know the taste of my precious blood. They will never feed upon Cricket.

A friend asked me recently if I were one of the horsemen of the apocalypse. I laughed, said no.
    But.. I am today... I am, today.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.
    Likes uumlau liked this post

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp

There are so many idiots out on the trail. Cyclists are to keep to the right, pedestrians keep to the left. That's not complicated. There are even signs explaining it. The reason is that it's supposed to work like a street without sidewalks; vehicles drive on the right and pedestrians walk/run facing traffic ... which a lot of people don't get right either.

There are groups of idiots who walk 3 or 4 or so abreast and block the entire trail. There are individual idiots who walk/run down the middle of the trail (I guess they are attracted to yellow striping like moths to street light) while wearing earbuds so the can't hear you call out as you come up behind them. Then there are those people with dogs who walk on one side of the trail while the dog walks on the other so the leash creates a clothesline effect.
    1w2-6w5-3w2 so/sp

"I took one those personality tests. It came back negative." - Dan Mintz
    Likes Ursa liked this post