FUCK.
    ALL.
    THE THINGS.
    1w2-6w5-3w2 so/sp

"I took one those personality tests. It came back negative." - Dan Mintz

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

everything is pissing me off, why can't people give fucking straight answers? i have no fucking clue if your coming over and it's not just you its everyone in this fucking town. i'll wait upwards of 3 hours when i could make other plans but no you decide that you don't want to do anything. if you're gonna cancel fucking cancel, don't make people wait. I'm sick and fucking tired of people saying oh maybe we'll do something just commit one or the other i hate unknowns. just fucking tell me.

I've gotten to the point where i will bug the shit out of a person for an answer because like i said i hate not knowing.
    by @magpie
    Likes geedoenfj, Cloudpatrol liked this post

Oɴᴇ Hᴇᴀʀᴛ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx

Watching the news and a woman was killed on a date. How did they introduce this news story? "A local family's daughter..." How come she has to be introduced as someone's daughter? Why are women always referred to as daughters or wives or sisters? She was fucking murdered, and you can't even refer to her as being her own person? Just "someone's daughter"? She wasn't a child. Jesus christ. It's a silly little thing that I'm sure most people would just overlook but I couldn't help but get annoyed.

knowing what makes us happy
    is sometimes the hardest thing to do
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious
    Likes Cloudpatrol, Ivy, N/A liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by 21lux View Post
    Watching the news and a woman was killed on a date. How did they introduce this news story? "A local family's daughter..." How come she has to be introduced as someone's daughter? Why are women always referred to as daughters or wives or sisters? She was fucking murdered, and you can't even refer to her as being her own person? Just "someone's daughter"? She wasn't a child. Jesus christ. It's a silly little thing that I'm sure most people would just overlook but I couldn't help but get annoyed.
    ***vote news writers***
    All for ourselves and nothing for other people, seems, in every age of the world, to have been the vile maxim of the masters of mankind. - Adam Smith
    Likes Yamato Nadeshiko, Cloudpatrol, N/A liked this post

Oɴᴇ Hᴇᴀʀᴛ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Floki View Post
    ***vote news writers***
    Ok, this made me feel 100% better LOL

knowing what makes us happy
    is sometimes the hardest thing to do
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious
    Likes Cloudpatrol liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Sick of hearing about the gorilla story. It's like the dress thing, but with 100% more anger and sanctimony. And I had no idea there were so many gorilla experts in my online circles.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii
    Likes Cloudpatrol, N/A, EJCC, miss fortune liked this post

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Sick of hearing about the gorilla story. It's like the dress thing, but with 100% more anger and sanctimony. And I had no idea there were so many gorilla experts in my online circles.
    anytime anything happens people online all of a sudden becomes experts. if a news story came out saying what you had for breakfast people online would be nutrition experts and say you were dumb and how could you do that to food? and they would never eat waffles because that's barbaric it's sad but true

also i hate hate hate hate autoplay in people's profiles i don't care if you're expressing your self it's annoying and it interrupts my thoughts. I'm pretty sure some mass murderers think they were expressing themselves, but that doesn't mean you should shoot up a crowd of people. sometimes self expression is annoying and sometimes its dangerous.
    by @magpie
    Likes an hero liked this post

Damn American Cowboy Array Reborn Relic's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

I've seen surprisingly little of it on facebook actually, and the news coverage has basically said the same stuff over and over again about "regrettable but necessary", which, on the face of it, it sort of was. Probably the main sources of sanctimony and outrage have been like a couple internet comments that the news highlighted, and both sides seem to be engaging in it.

Frankly, saying "regrettable but necessary" 5000 times on repeat is kind of pointless and boring to me, but meh. I guess it's like mourning and paying respects, which I can respect (heh) in a big way.
    "Speak softly and carry a big stick."

--Theodore Roosevelt

“Be careful, lest in casting out your demon you exorcise the best thing in you.”

--Friedrich Nietzche

I have a Johari again
    Likes N/A liked this post

MBTI
    eSTP

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    anytime anything happens people online all of a sudden becomes experts. if a news story came out saying what you had for breakfast people online would be nutrition experts and say you were dumb and how could you do that to food? and they would never eat waffles because that's barbaric it's sad but true

also i hate hate hate hate autoplay in people's profiles i don't care if you're expressing your self it's annoying and it interrupts my thoughts. I'm pretty sure some mass murderers think they were expressing themselves, but that doesn't mean you should shoot up a crowd of people. sometimes self expression is annoying and sometimes its dangerous.
    World is full of backseat driver. Look at sports. And how many couch potatoe coaches. We have become a society of opinion and not really much action.
    Take what I say with a grain of salt, because that's all it is compared to the ocean of complexity when it comes to actions and real life.
    Likes prplchknz, Cloudpatrol liked this post

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    NTp Ti

Seconded. I felt sorry for the Gorilla.
    I may be on the side of the Angels, but don't think for one second that I am one of them. - Sherlock

Alignment: True Neutral