Page 653 of 726 FirstFirst ... 153553603643651652653654655663703 ... LastLast
Results 6,521 to 6,530 of 7257

Thread: The Rant Thread

Senior Member Array Grand Admiral Crunch's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

My AC has been out for days. An AC repairman is here right now, and he's aggravating me. He was excited to discover the control panel and fan for the AC is broken. Wanted a gold star for figuring that out and tried to mask his enthusiasm about the cost of fixing it which slows down the process of actually getting it fixed. I snapped at him. I wonder if he doesnt understand that I missed my shower this morning to make an appointment with him, which he was late for, and I can't stand the smell of myself. Also, the baby and I didn't sleep well last night and she can't get her nap in now because it is HOT.

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

I just want to pet a cat, its one of those days and avoid some things like getting a prescription because for some reason this one is always so fucking hard to get filled. they only gave me enough for 10 days and said i'd have to come back every 10 days wtf cvs walgreens is overall incompetent but at least i can get my whole prescription at once. nevermind that i had to specifically ask about it and they got mad at me for asking even though it was suppose to be ready 3 days before. I think i might cry if they pull more shit like this. and i don't mean that in a manipulative give me what i want way but in a i'm so fucking frustrated that i'm thinking of drinking way more to control my symptoms because i'm about done.
    by @magpie

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Ahhhhhhh! They better be finished fixing my car today. It's been there for 2 weeks.

Bad word. Bad word. Bad word.
    Ni: My Tour Guide
    Te says to me: Foo I'm here, where you at?
    Fi: My Girlfriend
    Se: Bae
    Ne: My side-chick
    Ti: Bro
    Fe: Needs to speak louder
    Si says to me: Bitch, you don't own me. I own you.

MBTI
    :}

Im too lazy to get up and make myself something to eat.

Its sad.

Even alfredo. I love alfredo.

I might get up and make myself some. Throw some veggies in it so theres some nutrition or something and yeah.

Then I can check off eating for the day.

hEARTLESS Aenima Array Blackout's Avatar
    MBTI
    ???
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    ??? None

I really hate how rude everyone in the city I live in is. Literally, almost everyone will cut you off, budge and force themselves ahead of you, rush you and act really offensively or rude without thinking thought. It's idiotic. It's just common decency isn't it? oh, oh hurry and get your cheese rats! go and get your cheese!

SURVIVAL OF DA FIIIIIITTTTEEESTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!
    Now, I ride the Eternal winds once more! And none shall ever be my master!
    The Silver Surfer

hEARTLESS Aenima Array Blackout's Avatar
    MBTI
    ???
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    ??? None

Anyway,

one of my roommates is moving out. I think it's partially because of me. But see, this is what really annoys/offends/ and frustrates me.

I think perhaps I have done things that bother him, or perhaps other people here and yet no one will confront me about they. They will not be upfront and be like, "hey, that annoys me, could you not do this" or if my music playing is at a time when they are trying to concentrate they won't tell me, but yet they hold it against me. Apparently I guess, a lot of people don't like living with someone who plays music on a regular basis, but I wish even if they didn't like it they could not make it personal.

And also I find that people seriously just...act like I am a villain and nitpick for all these minor things.

Oh, apparently this there is not enough soundproofing in the room right next to me, it's my fault for keeping this guy up a bit later at night if I am on my computer a little bit later because my keyboard is kind of a bit loud. But yet, has never (even now) explained that to me? I didn't even realize it.
    And yet, I just know everything is put off by me, looks down and judges me just because of the way I am. I'm just degenerative filth!
    See, it's just this stupid fucking culture. I fucking hate this shit.
    All the dirty weird looks, the condescending remarks and everything else. Just go fuck off everyone.

Again, no room for tolerance, individuality or any sort of belief in anything for yourself. That mindless soul drudging conformity. No one tries to get to know me, no one tries to ever walk a day in my shoes and see what it's been like for me, or understand what I've had to deal with. They just mercilessly judge me and then just treat me like I'm such some regular degenerative person/guy number 145, who has no individual self worth. Oh, sorry, sorry it's not more easily to outwardly judge me on the basis of a materialistic empty and hollow consumer driven life devoid of only meaning. Oh and I guess I am weird too. I am just sooooo weird, that I deserve to be laughed and treated differently because I am unique in some way? post-highschool, everyone still only cares about impressing those who they have been told are their superiors, mindlessly following authority and trying to "out cool" everyone else, but buying into the media's shallow representation of culture or whatever else everyone is trying to do. Oh yeah, you're so awesome, big sunglasses, SUV, empty giant soulless corporation where you only simply serve to be an idle number. You must be so proud of yourself. You are so much more responsible, superior and have so much more "common" sense then I do. I worship you in everyday. What would I do without continually being reminded of my inferiority and not "getting it"
    Now, I ride the Eternal winds once more! And none shall ever be my master!
    The Silver Surfer

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp

There has been a huge speck of glitter stuck smack dab in the middle of my forehead all day and not one person felt inclined to inform me. Perhaps they were bedazzled.

Where did it even come from?
    Likes N/A, SpankyMcFly, Yamato Nadeshiko liked this post

Level 8 Scumlord Array SpankyMcFly's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    642 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Sinclair View Post
    There has been a huge speck of glitter stuck smack dab in the middle of my forehead all day and not one person felt inclined to inform me. Perhaps they were bedazzled.

Where did it even come from?
    It was a setup. That they didn't say anything says more about you than them. Something about you probably says 'yeah I like glitter, you got a problem with that?'

"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft
    Likes Hawthorne liked this post

Level 8 Scumlord Array SpankyMcFly's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    642 so/sx

I rarely have abything to rant about. Yeah sure I get annoyed occasionally but hardly ever enough to actually care enough to rant.

So this is really a rant about not having anything to rant about.

I will admit trolling reading this thread on occasion. Sometimes I empathize other times its funny and still others I lend unsolicited advise. Thanks?

"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft

Damn American Cowboy Array Reborn Relic's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

I just described my life right now as killing time till I leave the country to a friend/possible romantic interest.

It's too damn accurate. I want to start getting to where I'm going.

But of course, that takes a day job...
    “Be careful, lest in casting out your demon you exorcise the best thing in you.”

--Friedrich Nietzche

I have a Johari again

There are vices in government more destructive than natural plagues. An error of this kind depopulates and impoverishes a kingdom. If the most severe, the most profound speculation is ever necessary, it is in those public and problematic cases, where reasons of equal weight hold the judgement in equilibrium. -LSM
    Likes geedoenfj liked this post