Page 65 of 728 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115165565 ... LastLast

Thread: The Rant Thread

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Ok, if my sister or brother in law complains about the Christmas gift exchange to me one more time I think I'm going to lose it.

She has one kid, everyone else has 3-4. We changed to a gift exchange where every kid gets two gifts and everyone gives about 7-8 gifts depending on how many gifts to hand out. Her and her husband decided not to be part of it because they don't think it's "fair" that people with four kids only give 7 gifts and she has one kid and she gives 7 gifts. I tried to explain to both of them that they would actually be giving MORE gifts than us is we weren't doing an exchange but they just don't get it.

I'm not the one who makes up the rules about the exchange but I really don't get why they don't see how it's actually less fair for us to give the same number of gifts as her.

Normally we would give 10 gifts and receive 16. In the exchange we give 7-8 and receive 8. She would normally give 14 gifts and receive 4. In the gift exchange she would give 7-8 and receive 2.

If they complain to me about it being unfair again...

They just don't do the exchange and actually bring a gift for their child to open so their child has a gift to open... Really?

I love my sister but seriously?

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

If I don't find something to occupy my time, I really think I'm doing to just crawl into the fetal position and waste away. Not having something to stimulate my mind or keep me busy depresses me more than anything in the world, and that includes death and other morbid things.
    Seriously, I wish that cleaning made me tired. Or that organizing made me tired, but instead it just excites me as I think of new things to do in order to make my parent's house more efficient. I wish I was better at decorating...then I could make that a project over break. Someone should assist me, as I'm simply dumber than a box of hair when it comes to color matching.

But seriously. Doesn't anyone else feel like if they sit still for too long, they're missing something huge?!

NPcomplete

Why oh why do we have to learn tedious methods that are not even used in the real world?????????? :steam:

Honor Thy Inferior Array Such Irony's Avatar
    MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

It looks like Yahoo is discontinuing its social bookmarking service, Delicious. I'm pissed off because I have hundreds of bookmarks stored there that I have all tagged for easy retrieval. I was able to transfer my bookmarks to Google Bookmarks but lost all of my tags. I'm trying to find a comparable bookmarking service that will transfer both bookmarks and tags and is free of charge.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by vieamemusique View Post
    If I don't find something to occupy my time, I really think I'm doing to just crawl into the fetal position and waste away. Not having something to stimulate my mind or keep me busy depresses me more than anything in the world, and that includes death and other morbid things.
    Seriously, I wish that cleaning made me tired. Or that organizing made me tired, but instead it just excites me as I think of new things to do in order to make my parent's house more efficient. I wish I was better at decorating...then I could make that a project over break. Someone should assist me, as I'm simply dumber than a box of hair when it comes to color matching.

But seriously. Doesn't anyone else feel like if they sit still for too long, they're missing something huge?!
    Me.
    I feel your pain.

It's only been my 3rd day of break, and I want to go back to school. At least I did things.

But I also feel like I'm missing something huge just being here. I want to travel soooo bad! :steam:

Banned Array
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Car alarms.. is there anything more fucking useless in the whole world?? Why???
    Nobody cares.. Nobody responds, nobody listens.. EXCEPT people who are sleeping..
    Jerk.

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    xntj

I hate Fi this morning. It's a valueless cognitive process that sources and administers values. It's messy and irritating.

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Apparently my colleague in the office next to my cubicle thinks that since he has a wall and a door he can play his music as loud as he wants. I can hear the drum and bass beat but not the melody. URRRGGGHHH!
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

Honor Thy Inferior Array Such Irony's Avatar
    MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

We had a major snowstorm here a week and a half ago, another snowstorm yesterday and it looks like we'll be getting more snow later this week. Enough is enough!
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

Insert witty line here... Array Ponyboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

^ and on that note....I hate when the TV weatherman says "We may get a dusting after midnight". Yet at 8:00 pm, I have to trudge thru 4 inches in my sneakers because I actually believed them!

PS....I wouldn't actually whip dogs. It was just the best snow smilie I found!