User Tag List

Page 630 of 727 FirstFirst ... 130530580620628629630631632640680 ... LastLast
Results 6,291 to 6,300 of 7269

Thread: The Rant Thread

Seeing me pushing my car the police car stopped and police officer asked me what I'm doing because this way I could push a toy car, shaked disapprovingly head and said to get into the car before I get injured Piss off, it was moving!

I will try something like this next time:
    “The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes." A.C. Doyle

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7

I really wish my mother would drop it. This happens every time I visit her. I can't drink any alcohol without an accusation that I am drunk, unreasonable and incapable. I don't drink much, and when I do, it's never more than two units per day. This is the same as ten ounces per day, and I usually drink slowly to boot. I like to exercise, so this isn't even a daily activity. Three units per week is my intake.

Read up on alcohol absorption rates, the liver and recommended daily intake, I suppose. But please stop this bullshit every time I take a sip. I am at 178 pounds, and yes, that makes a distinction too when a person drinks slowly. Please drop it. I understand you don't like alcohol but that doesn't mean anyone else who drinks is drunk every time, absorbs it at the same rate as you do and has the same temperance problems as your uncles. Please do not bitch to me any more; the doctor already said this intake is reasonable. I am not so utterly unsound in the mind that my opinions are utterly invalid each time I drink; it's all in your head, so please address my opinions by point and not by ad hominem. Three units per week maximum is not a lot.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Reading bible makes me angry
    INFP
    Ni>Fi>Ne>Fe>Ti>Si>Te>Se
    socionics NF
    4w3 - 5w6 - 9w8 so/sx
    Likes Masokissed liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    4w3

When you take the exam and see questions/problems far off from what you studied.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Warning emotionally charged and quite explicit in content:

Remember: cool and collected composure.
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"
    Likes Masokissed liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Inis Mona View Post
    Reading bible makes me angry
    You're doing it wrong.
    Likes EJCC liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ

And here's another thing. Somehow some people expect me to be impressed by celebrity and fame. I'm not. I respect people who have worked hard to get where they are. I respect talent and skill. But I'm not impressed by famous people. What about you.
    “Oh, what a tangled web we weave...when first we practice to deceive.”
    ― Walter Scott, Marmion

MBTI
    :}

I just want to curl up into a ball and collapse into a painless oblivion.

Not.

Go to the zoo.

Go to the mall.

Then go swimming.

Im NOT swimming. Thats where Im drawing the line. Ive been more more more than cooperative.

MBTI
    INFJ

You slept with him in Texas? You slept with him in Texas. And again in Canada. Listen you little witch. Keep your slutty little hands off him. You just can't seem to stop yourself. You're a nymphomaniac obsessed with your high-school boyfriend, he is always your target and you always go behind my back and seduce him into fucking you. You did it in Colorado, New York, New Jersey, France, Texas, Canada and Bisbee Arizona. That makes you a whore. You're a worthless piece of shit, the sort that lies in my yard. After it rains. Slimy and gross. I fucking hate you curse the day you were born.
    “Oh, what a tangled web we weave...when first we practice to deceive.”
    ― Walter Scott, Marmion

Healer-in-Training Array Morning Star's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by GIjade View Post
    You slept with him in Texas? You slept with him in Texas. And again in Canada. Listen you little witch. Keep your slutty little hands off him. You just can't seem to stop yourself. You're a nymphomaniac obsessed with your high-school boyfriend, he is always your target and you always go behind my back and seduce him into fucking you. You did it in Colorado, New York, New Jersey, France, Texas, Canada and Bisbee Arizona. That makes you a whore. You're a worthless piece of shit, the sort that lies in my yard. After it rains. Slimy and gross. I fucking hate you curse the day you were born.
    If your man gave in to the seduction and cheated on you with her, doesn't that make him equally responsible...?

You deserve better than two POS's in your life, my dear kick their sorry asses out and be strong for yourself, I'd recommend.
    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/