MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    STOP CALLING ME! :steam:
    But I thoughts you wanted the tupperware and to pay for bills that are 10 years old? Baaaaw :deletes number:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Tater View Post
    I'm so sick of having health problems.
    (they really do need a more emotionally normal 'hug' emote.. at least to satiate my use of it at times)
    At least you make the effort to get health issues taken care of. Makes the future brighter in that regard.

Edit: - a bit closer.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by Unkindloving View Post
    But I thoughts you wanted the tupperware and to pay for bills that are 10 years old? Baaaaw :deletes number:

(they really do need a more emotionally normal 'hug' emote.. at least to satiate my use of it at times)
    At least you make the effort to get health issues taken care of. Makes the future brighter in that regard.

Edit: - a bit closer.
    I was like " wtf is she talking about? that hug is fine" O_o. Then I saw the next one

Senior Member Array Chaotic Harmony's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

Boy...This will be out of character for me...

Fuck that gold digging whore. Too damn irresponsible to actually pay the fucking car that she just had to have. Oh, which of course, she claimed she could now make the payments on. Yeah, clearly not since your dumbass is paying partial payments on it. All you wanted was the flashier newer car to look good. Not going to look real good when it gets repoed because you can't make the fucking payments on time. What a dumbass bitch.

Okay... Feel a little better... Be glad when that golddigging slut is out of our lives for good.

Lungs & Lips Locked Array Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Quote Originally Posted by You'reWrongI'mRight View Post
    I was like " wtf is she talking about? that hug is fine" O_o. Then I saw the next one
    lol I think the problem is how I find the 'hugger' to be condescendingly happy. The exceptionally unhappy 'hugee' makes up for it only slightly
    Guess that's my own rant?
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

I fell down the stairs and broke my arm looking for my lost keys. Wow! I'm so intuitive!

Peace on Earth, dammit Array Thalassa's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Poor Jag.
    "Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul." - Edward Abbey

"In those days I, Daniel, was mourning three full weeks. I ate no pleasant food, no meat or wine came into my mouth, nor did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled." Daniel 10:2-3

Fasting for Advent

Give Vegan

SEE-Fi /Gamma

The Duchess of Oddity Array Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Today I went on a field trip with a couple of other students. We went to a rehab. The people working in that rehab were telling us about parents turning their kids into alcoholics. You might say you don't do that, but every parent turns their kids into alcoholics. And the funny part is they don't even notice it themselves. They always tell their children not to drink. They always tell their children alcohol is bad. They always tell their children that drinking booze is against the law. But then you have New Years Eve and then they go: "Alrighty then son, you can drink alcohol, but only because we're having a very good time!" And so children will automatically associate alcohol with having a good time - oh, parents are so clever! I've drunk tons of alcohol as a kid. I stole my dad's beer when I was in elementary school. But I never drunk anything just because we were having a good time, no no. And now that I'm 19 I hate alcohol. How funny is that? I think secretly parents just can't handle the pressure of not letting their children drink alcohol. So if they think the pressure is too large, I'd say: let them drink, but only on very special occasions. So like this:
    Your son comes home from school. "Hey mom, hey dad, where is my tea?" "No son, no tea today, today you're going to learn how to drink beer!" "Yay, my first beer!" "Here you go, son! How do you like it?" "I like it, thank you! Can I have some more?" "Of course, but first I have to tell you something." "What?" "Granny is dead." "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" And now your son will always associate alcoholic drinks with receiving this bad news. He will never ever touch alcohol again. Problem solved!
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

^^ hahahaa. brillliannntt.

Sometimes, I get really annoyed by the fact that I'm such a...large personality. It makes life exciting and all that, but as a female I find it extremely difficult to think that I'm ever going to find a man who doesn't mind the less than pleasant parts of my personality -- more notably, my dude like thought process. :|
    And the men who do accept it are wimps. Hmph.