User Tag List

Page 629 of 729 FirstFirst ... 129529579619627628629630631639679 ... LastLast
Results 6,281 to 6,290 of 7287

Thread: The Rant Thread

  1. #6281
    Crunky Drinkspiller Array Ursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Posts
    376

    Default

    Lizard Squad teen gets no-jail sentence for 50,700 fraud, harassment charges | Ars Technica

    Yeah, screw that. He's at it a second time.

    I don't care that he was a minor at the time. People who know how to DDoS also know better than to do so. This is what happens when obvious douches are shown mercy: they do it yet another time.

    I recently re-subbed and on the third day I can't even play because this person had to commit the crime yet another time.

    People like this really make me mad. They do it because they can and don't consider the consequences it has on others.
    Likes Reborn Relic liked this post

  2. #6282
    I like ice cream Array Enthusiastic_Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    1,269

    Default

    I used to think I had no aggression towards small talk, or stereotypical "sensor" talk (can't emphasize the word stereotype enough here) but wow, talking about what happened during your day, the latest gossip or word on the street, or any other topic within that genre, seriously bores me to tears if it goes nowhere.

    I mean, you can't literally talk about big picture ideas and concepts all the time, there has to be filler in there to transition conversations and it has its other social purposes, but the key here is when that banter goes NOWHERE. ugh!

    Thanks a lot INTJ lady friend, now I'm addicted to mental highs.
    A mind wanders as does the soul

    "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams".
    -Eleanor Roosevelt

    "I or E: NF or ENTP, you'll always be ARET to me. Ambiverting, Rational thinking, Emoting, and Trailblazing since the 90's"
    -Cloudpatrol

    Love you Clouds!
    Likes EJCC, ZNP-TBA liked this post

  3. #6283
    Privileged Sh!tlord Array ZNP-TBA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx
    Socionics
    ILE Ti
    Posts
    2,920

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiastic_Dreamer View Post
    I used to think I had no aggression towards small talk, or stereotypical "sensor" talk (can't emphasize the word stereotype enough here) but wow, talking about what happened during your day, the latest gossip or word on the street, or any other topic within that genre, seriously bores me to tears if it goes nowhere.

    I mean, you can't literally talk about big picture ideas and concepts all the time, there has to be filler in there to transition conversations and it has its other social purposes, but the key here is when that banter goes NOWHERE. ugh!

    Thanks a lot INTJ lady friend, now I'm addicted to mental highs.
    Yep I just automatically tune out like a wayward radio dial when people start to go too much into their small talk. Yep, INTJs will readily engage in idea based conversation if they conclude that you are capable of handling their intellect.
    Likes Enthusiastic_Dreamer liked this post

  4. #6284
    I like ice cream Array Enthusiastic_Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    1,269

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZombieNinjaPirate View Post
    Yep I just automatically tune out like a wayward radio dial when people start to go too much into their small talk. Yep, INTJs will readily engage in idea based conversation if they conclude that you are capable of handling their intellect.
    I must've been deemed worthy then

    Dude, you are quickly becoming my Ne sensei. As soon as I get my ass to finish my taxes, we are totally talking intuition! Deal?
    A mind wanders as does the soul

    "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams".
    -Eleanor Roosevelt

    "I or E: NF or ENTP, you'll always be ARET to me. Ambiverting, Rational thinking, Emoting, and Trailblazing since the 90's"
    -Cloudpatrol

    Love you Clouds!
    Likes ZNP-TBA liked this post

  5. #6285
    Senior Member Array GIjade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    642

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uumlau View Post
    Or, as many INFPs have over the years taught me, they're pointing at things indirectly, for example, like when dealing with a dog or a cat who is upset. The pet can't TELL YOU what's wrong, it can only send signals, and part of the skill of Fi (tert for me, so really difficult to do!) is to learn how to read those signals and instantly realize, "Oh, you need more water in your dish," or in the case of oneself, for example, "Hmm, I didn't get enough sleep last night, did I?"
    Yeah, people, humans, do that too. Most of the people I know ONLY send signals, hints, etc., and expect me to respond to them. I think they're pretty naive if they think I'm going to do that. For a dog or cat, yes, because it's the ONY way they can communicate. But for humans, nope.
    “Oh, what a tangled web we weave...when first we practice to deceive.”
    ― Walter Scott, Marmion

  6. #6286
    Senior Member Array GIjade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    642

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Masokissed View Post
    How long can she stay mad?
    Forever, actually.
    “Oh, what a tangled web we weave...when first we practice to deceive.”
    ― Walter Scott, Marmion
    Likes Masokissed liked this post

  7. #6287
    Senior Member Array GIjade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    642

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 21lux View Post
    My sister is such an ASSHOLE. I was going to give her some of my creme eggs since she likes them too but nope fuck her.
    OMG, your poor sister! How dare you deprive her of creme eggs, you brute.
    “Oh, what a tangled web we weave...when first we practice to deceive.”
    ― Walter Scott, Marmion
    Likes Yamato Nadeshiko liked this post

  8. #6288
    Privileged Sh!tlord Array ZNP-TBA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx
    Socionics
    ILE Ti
    Posts
    2,920

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiastic_Dreamer View Post
    I must've been deemed worthy then

    Dude, you are quickly becoming my Ne sensei. As soon as I get my ass to finish my taxes, we are totally talking intuition! Deal?
    I filed a tax extension this year because of some extra paperwork I need. I need to have an STJ slave to do this for me. Oh, and deal.
    Likes Enthusiastic_Dreamer liked this post

  9. #6289
    raised from perdition Array EJCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx
    Posts
    16,996

    Default

    Why is it so difficult to find replacement ear pads for my monitor headphones?? I've been to a bunch of websites that sell headphone parts, and the original ear pads are all out of stock. I've checked Amazon and eBay, and all the options available there are either not reviewed at all, or have bad reviews. I've even checked for MacGyvering solutions, and all of them look tacky.
    and it's nice enough to
    make a man
    weep, but I don't
    weep, do
    you?

    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw or gryffindor (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!
    Likes ZNP-TBA, Qlip liked this post

  10. #6290
    Post Human Post Array Qlip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    8,670

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Why is it so difficult to find replacement ear pads for my monitor headphones?? I've been to a bunch of websites that sell headphone parts, and the original ear pads are all out of stock. I've checked Amazon and eBay, and all the options available there are either not reviewed at all, or have bad reviews. I've even checked for MacGyvering solutions, and all of them look tacky.
    It's time to upgrade to upgrade them, of course. You're going to also need an external DAC and amp, obviously.
    Likes EJCC liked this post

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-12-2016, 12:43 PM
  2. Replies: 62
    Last Post: 02-20-2016, 03:44 PM
  3. The thread critic thread/The bumpin' threads thread
    By UniqueMixture in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-15-2013, 04:23 AM
  4. The Introvert Rant Thread
    By Lightyear in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 07-14-2009, 02:05 PM
  5. Childfree: The Rational Spawn of a Rant Thread
    By Totenkindly in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 07-14-2007, 10:38 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO