User Tag List

Page 626 of 728 FirstFirst ... 126526576616624625626627628636676726 ... LastLast
Results 6,251 to 6,260 of 7274

Thread: The Rant Thread

  1. #6251
    Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ Fᴇᴇʟs Lɪᴋᴇ Hᴏᴍᴇ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Posts
    5,878

    Default

    My physical health just went from fine to death. And I had friend plans tomorrow too.


    I'm so alone
    Trying to find my way back home to you
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious

  2. #6252
    Senior Member Array GIjade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    642

    Default

    What the fuck did you think you were doing? Making fun of a person is ok in some instances, not others. For example, I pronounce words wrong all the time. I know the words, what they mean and how to use them in conversation, but I always pronounce them wrong until someone corrects me. It's this stupid thing I do. But I can laugh at myself and you can joke about it all you want and I'll just laugh with you.

    On the other hand, making fun of me for being naive is a another story. For example, you, my friends and family, knew things about me - things that you should never have known. You followed me for some strange, creepy reason, and spied on me and knew about every little thing I did, including everything about my sex life. That was a particularly fun one for you wasn't it. My sex life. I'm so sick of all of you that I can't wait to leave. and YOU BETTER NOT FOLLOW ME, you little fucks, because if you do, I'll leave him and in a desperate attempt to completely remove all of you from my life, I'll move to Siberia if I have to. I'm pretty sure you won't want to live there. IOW, I will sacrifice my own comfort just to get away from you. And even that will be more comfortable for me than living anywhere near any of you fucking assholes. You don't seem to realize what you've done to me. In your secrecy, your criminality, your lust for jokes and laughter, you've turned me into someone who cannot love, respect, trust or care about anyone. You're rather sick people and I don't want you near me.
    “Oh, what a tangled web we weave...when first we practice to deceive.”
    ― Walter Scott, Marmion

  3. #6253
    Happy Dancer Array uumlau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    953 sp/so
    Posts
    5,553

    Default

    Most times when I hear someone mispronounce a word (usually pronouncing it phonetically based on spelling), I just assume they learned it from reading, which is certainly NOT an indictment of intelligence.

    Then of course there are the instances where everyone purposefully pronounces a word wrong, e.g., gwah-dah-LOOP instead of gwah-da-LOO-pay for Guadalupe, because it's the proper name of a street, for example, and the incorrect pronunciation makes it clear that they're talking about the street. If I use the "correct" pronunciation for the street, people are like "Huh, what did you say?" and I have to pronounce it wrong to get the "Oh, Guadalupe! Why didn't you say so in the first place, man?"
    An argument is two people sharing their ignorance.

    A discussion is two people sharing their understanding, even when they disagree.
    Likes magpie, Cellmold liked this post

  4. #6254
    hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    27,679

    Default

    *in sing songy voice* no one cares
    no one cares
    no one fucking cares

    (oh this isn't me complaining about people not caring about me, this is something different)
    by @magpie
    Likes Xann liked this post

  5. #6255
    I am Array Fay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne
    Posts
    2,502

    Default

    Sometimes I think I have random feeling generator in my head that generates feelings to satisfy my masochistic tendencies... To make me think I feel things only because I want to feel melancholy, nostalgia and I need to want what I can't have
    INFP
    Ni>Fi>Ne>Fe>Ti>Si>Te>Se
    socionics NF
    4w3 - 5w6 - 9w8 so/sx

  6. #6256
    Happy Dancer Array uumlau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    953 sp/so
    Posts
    5,553

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Inis Mona View Post
    Sometimes I think I have random feeling generator in my head that generates feelings to satisfy my masochistic tendencies... To make me think I feel things only because I want to feel melancholy, nostalgia and I need to want what I can't have
    Or, as many INFPs have over the years taught me, they're pointing at things indirectly, for example, like when dealing with a dog or a cat who is upset. The pet can't TELL YOU what's wrong, it can only send signals, and part of the skill of Fi (tert for me, so really difficult to do!) is to learn how to read those signals and instantly realize, "Oh, you need more water in your dish," or in the case of oneself, for example, "Hmm, I didn't get enough sleep last night, did I?"
    An argument is two people sharing their ignorance.

    A discussion is two people sharing their understanding, even when they disagree.

  7. #6257
    FRACTALICIOUS Array phobik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,216

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Inis Mona View Post
    Sometimes I think I have random feeling generator in my head that generates feelings to satisfy my masochistic tendencies... To make me think I feel things only because I want to feel melancholy, nostalgia and I need to want what I can't have
    maybe u need mor water in ur dish or sleep?
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

    Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.
    Likes Fay liked this post

  8. #6258
    I am Array Fay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne
    Posts
    2,502

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uumlau View Post
    Or, as many INFPs have over the years taught me, they're pointing at things indirectly, for example, like when dealing with a dog or a cat who is upset. The pet can't TELL YOU what's wrong, it can only send signals, and part of the skill of Fi (tert for me, so really difficult to do!) is to learn how to read those signals and instantly realize, "Oh, you need more water in your dish," or in the case of oneself, for example, "Hmm, I didn't get enough sleep last night, did I?"
    The thing is I can't really name my feelings or tell what exactly is wrong... I know exactly what I feel but I simply can't explain it.
    INFP
    Ni>Fi>Ne>Fe>Ti>Si>Te>Se
    socionics NF
    4w3 - 5w6 - 9w8 so/sx

  9. #6259
    I am Array Fay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne
    Posts
    2,502

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phobik View Post
    maybe u need mor water in ur dish or sleep?
    I maybe need both... staying hydrated and having enough sleep are very important things
    INFP
    Ni>Fi>Ne>Fe>Ti>Si>Te>Se
    socionics NF
    4w3 - 5w6 - 9w8 so/sx

  10. #6260
    FRACTALICIOUS Array phobik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,216

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Inis Mona View Post
    I maybe need both... staying hydrated and having enough sleep are very important things
    electrolytes
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

    Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-12-2016, 12:43 PM
  2. Replies: 62
    Last Post: 02-20-2016, 03:44 PM
  3. The thread critic thread/The bumpin' threads thread
    By UniqueMixture in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-15-2013, 04:23 AM
  4. The Introvert Rant Thread
    By Lightyear in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 07-14-2009, 02:05 PM
  5. Childfree: The Rational Spawn of a Rant Thread
    By Totenkindly in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 07-14-2007, 10:38 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO