User Tag List

Page 619 of 728 FirstFirst ... 119519569609617618619620621629669719 ... LastLast
Results 6,181 to 6,190 of 7277

Thread: The Rant Thread

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    This is where the casual phrase, "I'm just playing it by ear, today," has a lot of value, I think.
    i've said this it also doesn't help she has OCDPD
    by @magpie

Temporal Mechanic. Array Lexicon's Avatar
    MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    i've said this it also doesn't help she has OCDPD
    Yeah. It's great that you've taken that into consideration & try to be patient with her. Your frustration's totally understandable, though. It's your trip, too. It won't kill her to be outside the realm of her comfort zone occasionally. It might even do her some good in the long term.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.
    Likes prplchknz liked this post

Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ Fᴇᴇʟs Lɪᴋᴇ Hᴏᴍᴇ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by uumlau View Post
    I find the comments to often be helpful in understanding some articles. Of course, if the article is too controversial, it's probably not worth the time to sift through the crap, but otherwise I find that it's nice to get 2-3 distinctly different takes on the same article.
    I don't mind reading controversial comments when they are about different topics. I know that this one is too personal for me and yet I still read them and get upset. I don't know how to not read them though

I'm so alone
    Trying to find my way back home to you
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Your living around my schedule? bullshit, you're the one that planned our whole vacation every fucking time we've gone anywhere you've made us 30 minutes late i tell you times every time. so no i'm actually living my life on your fucking schedule if you want a time then be ready when i say, because it's a waste of my fucking energy to figure that out. you're the one that's so fucking insecure that you have to spend 45 minutes putting on make up. how about you decide when we leave.
    by @magpie

I like ice cream Array Enthusiastic_Dreamer's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

So I'm doing some jurisdiction code research for various architectural projects our firm has, and you would not believe just how many poorly designed websites there are out there. Do people realize a website is often the first impression people have of an entity and therefore can either attract or detract potential business?? My eyes are on the verge of bleeding right now. Oh the struggles designers must face each and every day...
    A mind wanders as does the soul

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams".
    -Eleanor Roosevelt

"I or E: NF or ENTP, you'll always be ARET to me. Ambiverting, Rational thinking, Emoting, and Trailblazing since the 90's"
    -Cloudpatrol

Love you Clouds!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiastic_Dreamer View Post
    So I'm doing some jurisdiction code research for various architectural projects our firm has, and you would not believe just how many poorly designed websites there are out there. Do people realize a website is often the first impression people have of an entity and therefore can either attract or detract potential business?? My eyes are on the verge of bleeding right now. Oh the struggles designers must face each and every day...
    If you're looking at government websites, they kind of have the monopoly on the information. As far as they are concerned you can just count your lucky stars that you don't have to go to city hall and check out microfiche to find out what you need to know. I do web stuff, I do feel your pain.

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

MY DRUGS STOLE MY SE AND I WANT IT BACK!
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett
    Likes Xann, EJCC, N/A liked this post

Be Concerned - TØP Array themightyfetus's Avatar

I'm personifying the months of the year (the "type my characters" thread), and I love finding pictures for them. It's really frustrating though. When I search for pictures, all I get are a bunch of pretty, tumblr-y white girls. I want my months to be racially diverse! Why can't there be pictures of African-American girls wearing fall sweaters and staring thoughtfully out ice-frosted windows, or Latina girls dancing under the sun on a spring day?
    I don't mean to pry, but why would you even make the eyes?

6w7-2w3-9w1
    Likes EJCC, Alaska liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by themightyfetus View Post
    I'm personifying the months of the year (the "type my characters" thread), and I love finding pictures for them. It's really frustrating though. When I search for pictures, all I get are a bunch of pretty, tumblr-y white girls. I want my months to be racially diverse! Why can't there be pictures of African-American girls wearing fall sweaters and staring thoughtfully out ice-frosted windows, or Latina girls dancing under the sun on a spring day?
    That's what imagination is for.
    Why do you think my characters are so diverse? :P
    And my cartoons too? I avoid Tumblr like the plague, and I don't expect to find an exact Ricky lookalike there anytime soon. Or a Mick one. And he's Irish.
    Likes themightyfetus liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    953 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by themightyfetus View Post
    If you can't find pictures of Latina girls dancing, you're not looking very hard.
    An argument is two people sharing their ignorance.

A discussion is two people sharing their understanding, even when they disagree.