User Tag List

Page 613 of 729 FirstFirst ... 113513563603611612613614615623663713 ... LastLast
Results 6,121 to 6,130 of 7283

Thread: The Rant Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarelle View Post
    Jesus f*ck, people's 2-year olds can count? To 10 and more?! Am I supposed to be teaching this already?
    Did you hear about the 4yr old champion snow boarder?

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
    Ok... I forgot about this but this was weird and sort of kind of pissed me off today because I mean I just don't understand what the fuck it was.

So I was sitting waiting for class to start with my headphones on minding my own business on a bench when some asshole just casually strolls on by and calls me a loser. I had no idea who the fuck he was or what I was doing that made him specifically... Like I don't know who the fuck just randomly goes out of their way to call a person a loser. It wasn't like he was doing it to show off to his friends or anything too, he was walking alone... Just walking down a hallway it wasn't like he was riding along on a gold plated hovercraft or anything... Just normally walking around. And I mean it wasn't like I was sitting there picking my nose or something. Was just sitting all innocent and quiet like and out of the blue...

I wasn't even upset about it. I think it was because I was just so flipping perplexed. Did make me a bit paranoid though, like wondering if someone drew a penis on my face while I wasn't paying attention, or if I don't know... I just naturally gave off loser vibes somehow that it was noticeable to every onlooker. Actually though, it did make me sad for a minute- in a yeah maybe I really just am a loser sort of thing by nature... But then I just kind of shrugged it off and thought it was odd. I do wonder wtf it was though. Probably just some douchebag being a douchebag.
    I've had experiences like that, its good if it doesnt upset you, it fills me with rage usually. Which never subsides.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarelle View Post
    Caucuses suck. You mean to tell me that the only time I can go and vote is between 7 and 8 pm --one hour-- which also happens to be my kid's bedtime? So I get to bring a cranky, overtired toddler with me into a crowded, chaotic place and wait in line for an hour? Luckily, my husband is on 1st shift this week, or I'd be doing it alone. Because if he were on 2nd, there'd be NO way he could vote-- despite the fact that legally employers have to grant time off to vote, the plant he works at is a 24/7 operation, and there's no way they could let everyone go for the same hour. UGH. I'm going. Caucusing is important. But god, could they make it any more difficult?!
    The path of resistance fighter is fraught with troubles such as these.

I've got so much I could rant about right now, though part of it is about actually ranting so I wont.

Alchemist of life Array Coriolis's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
    So I was sitting waiting for class to start with my headphones on minding my own business on a bench when some asshole just casually strolls on by and calls me a loser. I had no idea who the fuck he was or what I was doing that made him specifically... Like I don't know who the fuck just randomly goes out of their way to call a person a loser. It wasn't like he was doing it to show off to his friends or anything too, he was walking alone... Just walking down a hallway it wasn't like he was riding along on a gold plated hovercraft or anything... Just normally walking around. And I mean it wasn't like I was sitting there picking my nose or something. Was just sitting all innocent and quiet like and out of the blue...
    I would assume such an individual is simply talking to himself, since he obviously wouldn't know me from Adam.
    Hope is the denial of reality. It is the carrot dangled before the draft horse to keep him plodding along in a vain attempt to reach it. We should remove the carrot and walk forward with our eyes open. -- Raistlin Majere

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp

You know what pisses me right off?

Oɴᴇ Hᴇᴀʀᴛ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Sinclair View Post
    You know what pisses me right off?
    what pisses you right off

knowing what makes us happy
    is sometimes the hardest thing to do
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious

MBTI
    :}

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    I've had experiences like that, its good if it doesnt upset you, it fills me with rage usually. Which never subsides.
    Well generally when I get/hear shit like that it does/did
    ... But...

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    I would assume such an individual is simply talking to himself, since he obviously wouldn't know me from Adam.
    (Continued) This one was just so... Weird... That It registered with me oddly too. I mean the guy just walked by, we were the only two people really around, and he says in this monotone-not even mocking-just like a dry statement of fact-the word loser directed at me. And I just, I mean in the moment I actually thought for a second I was hearing things-but then I looked over and he quickly shuffled away so...

I don't know. I more gave it a sort of an amused... 'Oooook' sort of reaction-acknowledged it was odd, and then sort of put it out of my mind. Until it came back of course during my dark times to beat the hell out of me... But in the moment I actually thought it was vaguely amusing for some reason.

Oɴᴇ Hᴇᴀʀᴛ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx

I'm not an 'abomination.' I'm not fucking 'sick.' I don't need 'help.' Leave me the fuck alone.

knowing what makes us happy
    is sometimes the hardest thing to do
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious
    Likes N/A liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp

*sigh*

Another "world survey" course of which the world is only made up of Europe, India, and China. I don't know if I could contain myself if we ever covered Central or South American stories. Or Sub-Saharan.