User Tag List

Page 607 of 729 FirstFirst ... 107507557597605606607608609617657707 ... LastLast
Results 6,061 to 6,070 of 7285

Thread: The Rant Thread

raised from perdition Array EJCC's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Tired of my woke friends having really privilege-blind and easily offended boyfriends... Ladies, have a talk with your boyfriends plz. For my sake.

@Chanaynay you will understand my pain.
    and it's nice enough to
    make a man
    weep, but I don't
    weep, do
    you?

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw or gryffindor (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Tired of my woke friends having really privilege-blind and easily offended boyfriends... Ladies, have a talk with your boyfriends plz. For my sake.

@Chanaynay you will understand my pain.
    I'd say a good 20% of my FB feed is of butthurt boys getting upset when girls aren't talking about them or to them.
    Likes EJCC, Starry, Chanaynay liked this post

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    I'd say a good 20% of my FB feed is of butthurt boys getting upset when girls aren't talk about them.
    I am so sorry. That sounds like the worst thing.

Thankfully I get almost none of that on my FB feed... but there is that one guy (my roommate's fiancee) who gets super butthurt whenever I post something about feminism/toxic masculinity/etc, and apparently several others who came out of the woodwork on the exact FB post you know I'm referring to.

I am planning on 1) leaving those comments there without responding to them, 2) hoping someone responds, and 3) messaging their girlfriends like "Hey... about that post your boyfriend commented on..."
    and it's nice enough to
    make a man
    weep, but I don't
    weep, do
    you?

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    I'd say a good 20% of my FB feed is of butthurt boys getting upset when girls aren't talking about them or to them.
    mine is 70% baby pics 80% political posts and 90% clickbait which 50% is pseudo science 50% is omg look at this baby it has 3 tongues look at what it can do!
    and 75% recipes
    by @magpie
    Likes Qlip liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    I am so sorry. That sounds like the worst thing.

Thankfully I get almost none of that on my FB feed... but there is that one guy (my roommate's fiancee) who gets super butthurt whenever I post something about feminism/toxic masculinity/etc, and apparently several others who came out of the woodwork on the exact FB post you know I'm referring to.

I am planning on 1) leaving those comments there without responding to them, 2) hoping someone responds, and 3) messaging their girlfriends like "Hey... about that post your boyfriend commented on..."
    No need to apologize, I just read it, I don't have to deal. A friend of mine posted something very similarly last week, basically about being annoyed in having to constantly educate idiots. The dumbest pattern I see is when (very attractive) friend(s) post something liberal sounding, because they actually care about the subject and dumb (also attractive) boy posts something "boyishly provocative and libertarianish", a.k.a. stupid as some sort of way to impress.

What does grab me is the lapses in judgement of character people have when choosing their bfs/gfs. It's maddening.
    Likes EJCC, Chanaynay liked this post

MBTI
    STYX
    Enneagram
    7w8 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    I'm important.
    I can't speak for anyone else, but I certainly think so.
    Even when the sun is shining, I can't avoid the lightning Oh, where did the blue skies go? And why is it raining so?
    Likes Starry liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Getting kind of sick of people accusing me of messing with their heads when I try to get a friendship to function better when it seems to be going down a negative road.

I don't know if it's me, them, or if it's just like, incompatibility. \(o.O)/

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I don't wanna go to work tomorrow because I kind of feel like my boss takes advantage of the fact that I'll do all of the work that's thrown in front of me because I know that I can even though it's a hell of a lot more work than anyone else gets asked to do and I do the work and that's probably what I'm most annoyed by... why the fuck do I always do all of the work and pick up everyone else's slack?

the worst part? I don't get any extra fucking pay for the extra work that I do and it makes no sense, but the pay structure is set up that way and we can't go around giving more pay to someone just because they're awesome... no... it's all built around how long you've been there and it's not my fault that I do better work than people who've been there longer and just kind of have been there I kick ass and I can't get myself to care enough about putting in for a promotion because some part of me isn't sure that I really deserve one because... I don't know really.

And this goes back to the fact that I'm mostly just mad at myself because it's all a fucking self made problem *tries to kick self*
    you're feeling woozy, "achoo" is that a sneeze? better call in sick.
    by @magpie

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

decided i needed a second iced coffee at 8pm to make it through the remainder of my shift. 6am now and still awake

i said "this is a horrible idea" as i was ordering it. bless my amazing decision making skills.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Moved a bunch of posts to OTP.

Instructional note on ranting in this thread: please rant at the world at large, or at someone IRL, not at another forum member.
    and it's nice enough to
    make a man
    weep, but I don't
    weep, do
    you?