User Tag List

Page 590 of 728 FirstFirst ... 90490540580588589590591592600640690 ... LastLast
Results 5,891 to 5,900 of 7273

Thread: The Rant Thread

  1. #5891
    Be Concerned - TØP Array themightyfetus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    2,499

    Default

    I'm pissed off at everyone. I want to be alone, but I'm also very lonely. I want to exercise, but I also want to curl up on my couch and do nothing. Whatever, half of this is probably PMS anyways. Who cares.
    I don't mean to pry, but why would you even make the eyes?


    6w7-2w3-9w1
    Likes Masokissed, EJCC, Petrahygen liked this post

  2. #5892
    Lungs & Lips Locked Array Unkindloving's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj
    Posts
    2,885

    Default

    Welcome to the Drunken Ragetard Corral

    I just got treated like the biggest asshole in the entire universe because I wanted the option to eat my sandwich that was in the fridge either tonight or tomorrow morning, instead of my Dad eating it in his winestupor. Maybe his logic is he bought it, so it reverts to being "his" when he is hungry, and only
    Mine if I'd have gotten to it first or some bullshit like that- despite directly stating to me earlier that it is mine?
    But alas. I'm the asshole. I deserve him to rage out on me like I shat in his cornflakes when all I said was I was going to eat it either tonight or tomorrow. I deserve to be yelled at like I'm the devil.

    Maybe his drunk self compiles all of the situations where he thinks he's in the right and not being a douchenozzle and tries to throw them at me like I'm the bad guy.

    Like sorry but whatever you do for me doesn't make drunken asshole behavior passable or acceptable. Meanwhile, treating my brother and babymomma and niece like they are pure gold and can do no wrong the past four days of staying here. Super. Nice to feel like chopped liver.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man


    .:: DWTWD ::.



    2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

    There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance
    Likes Yamato Nadeshiko, Masokissed liked this post

  3. #5893
    Superwoman Array Red Herring's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Posts
    5,298

    Default

    Our neighbors from hell moved out but not without leaving a bottle of sparkling wine and a highly passive agressive note on our doorstep.

    To summarize, they made it clear that we are basically antisocial elements and bad parents whose horrible lifestyle has driven them, our neighbors, out of the house - not without worrying for the future of our child. We apparently compare unfavourible to the loving parents who lived here before (and whom they can't have known for more than a few days).

    These people were at odds with just about everybody in the house and once wrote a 5 page letter to the administrator about how terrible everybody was. We thought we were somewhere down in the middle of their hit list, but now they claim we are the main reason they moved out.

    For the record, we may have a lot of weaknesses, but parenting seems to be the one thing we actually have a nack for and are really good at (so far). The wee one is developing wondefully and is a healthy and happy little girl bursting with energy and joyfulness. And yes, from time to time that involves some noise.

    They simply tried to hit us where it hurts and rightfully assumed that was our baby. I don't know what I'm angrier about: their shameless passive-agressive form of saying goodbye or the fact that I am so full of selfdoubt this shit actually made me feel bad for a moment.
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

  4. #5894
    Senior Member Array riva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    MBTI
    estp
    Enneagram
    7w? so/sp
    Posts
    1,882

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Red Herring View Post
    Our neighbors from hell moved out but not without leaving a bottle of sparkling wine and a highly passive agressive note on our doorstep.

    To summarize, they made it clear that we are basically antisocial elements and bad parents whose horrible lifestyle has driven them, our neighbors, out of the house - not without worrying for the future of our child. We apparently compare unfavourible to the loving parents who lived here before (and whom they can't have known for more than a few days).

    These people were at odds with just about everybody in the house and once wrote a 5 page letter to the administrator about how terrible everybody was. We thought we were somewhere down in the middle of their hit list, but now they claim we are the main reason they moved out.

    For the record, we may have a lot of weaknesses, but parenting seems to be the one thing we actually have a nack for and are really good at (so far). The wee one is developing wondefully and is a healthy and happy little girl bursting with energy and joyfulness. And yes, from time to time that involves some noise.

    They simply tried to hit us where it hurts and rightfully assumed that was our baby. I don't know what I'm angrier about: their shameless passive-agressive form of saying goodbye or the fact that I am so full of selfdoubt this shit actually made me feel bad for a moment.
    Are they Swedish?

    .
    Likes AphroditeGoneAwry liked this post

  5. #5895
    Senior Member Array Rico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    662

    Default

    I am gonna start labelling everything, and if anyone apart from me takes it, they're gonna know about it. I'm serious. What's mine is mine, unless stated otherwise. Don't you hate it when people try steal your shit when they have no right to? They don't even ask? Even I ask to borrow your stuff, so why should it be any different? And people have the cheek to wonder why I'm territorial and aggressive when it comes to holding onto the things I claimed as mine. If you all weren't so selfish and ignorant in the first place, maybe I wouldn't have to be so damn aggressive and territorial.
    Likes AphroditeGoneAwry liked this post

  6. #5896
    Don't Dream It, Be It Array Masokissed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SEE Se
    Posts
    903

    Default

    My mom seriously accused me of giving my medicine to a friend I visited on Saturday since she noticed today that there were way less pills... But she only noticed TODAY so doesn't that make it impossible if I was with that friend on Saturday? That, and she's the last one to touch the bottle...
    What the hell is the point in giving someone antidepressants (that I need to function) anyways. Not like you can get high with them.
    She's way too paranoid.

    We shall not cease from exploration
    And the end of all our exploring
    Will be to arrive where we started
    And know the place for the first time.


    T.S. Eliot



  7. #5897
    banshee next door Array magpie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    614 sx/so
    Socionics
    ESI Fi
    Posts
    2,472

    Default

    Sometimes I get the feeling people on this site disagree with me just because I'm the one saying it?
    Likes Hawthorne, Masokissed liked this post

  8. #5898
    under a groove Array Chanaynay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,085

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hel View Post
    Sometimes I get the feeling people on this site disagree with me just because I'm the one saying it?
    I would agree....but since it's you I'm gonna say no.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so


  9. #5899
    banshee next door Array magpie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    614 sx/so
    Socionics
    ESI Fi
    Posts
    2,472

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    I would agree....but since it's you I'm gonna say no.
    What does this mean?

    Edit: Ooohhh, lol.
    Likes Chanaynay liked this post

  10. #5900
    Senior Member Array Rico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    662

    Default

    When the heck did it turn 10pm?!

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-12-2016, 12:43 PM
  2. Replies: 62
    Last Post: 02-20-2016, 03:44 PM
  3. The thread critic thread/The bumpin' threads thread
    By UniqueMixture in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-15-2013, 04:23 AM
  4. The Introvert Rant Thread
    By Lightyear in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 07-14-2009, 02:05 PM
  5. Childfree: The Rational Spawn of a Rant Thread
    By Totenkindly in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 07-14-2007, 10:38 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO