Thread: The Rant Thread

Lungs & Lips Locked Array Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Screw you, new multivitamins! I will beat you and your attempts to make me vomit! You shall not taste victory.. and I shall not taste my dinner again! :steam:

Urgh.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

NPcomplete

Migraine, be gone!!! Grr!

I don't understand how reviewing courses can be SO boring! They seemed so interesting during the semester but now, I can't sit still to review them.

Glycerine

I really wanna punch this guy in the face repeatedly. He blatantly lied to me over the most ridiculous shit. He acts like he's so worldly and that I am so freaking naive and thinks that I will get offended over every little thing that other people do. He freaking thought that I got drunk and passed out from a few sips of wine...WTF. He takes me for a fool....

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

Errr. What is up with today?

I've had a man old enough to be my father ask me out to dinner, someone else give me their number (that was okay) and just SINCERELY got invited over for drinks and a session of AUTO-EROTIC ASPHYXIATION with someone else after i finish work.....

WTF?! Retail, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU TODAY?!

Your pastimes consisted of the strange,
    And twisted and deranged,
    And I hate that little game you have called
    Crying lightning

EDIT: I would like to say these were all customers coming into my store today, NOT people I know... It worries me that i might look like "That Kind Of Girl", esp. for someone to actually suggest that perhaps i might like a session of strangling? WTF?????? Who in their right mind asks a complete stranger that?!!

Is it because i have some visible piercings? Is it because I'm blonde? Do i smile too easily? I WANT TO KNOW WHAT MADE SOMEONE THINK IT WAS OKAY TO ASK ME TO A KINK SESSION?!

Also, today i didn't wear ANY make-up, my hair is messily hidden behind a headscarfe and i have on jeans ans a tshirt. Hardly erotic.

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

Ohhhh. I hate whores and sluts. Why? Just because the mess around with Tom, Dick, and HerpesHarry and practice makes perfect -- gah!
    For realz, as embarrassing as it is to say, how the hell am I supposed to know what to do if I've never done a particular something before? If it was supposed to be programmed into me, I think I missed that crucial part.
    But that's beside the point - the point being that there is no reason to be rude about it and on what planet is it OK to compare me to another girl who knows what the hell she's doing because she a ho? O_O
    I fail.

Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by vieamemusique View Post
    Ohhhh. I hate whores and sluts. Why? Just because the mess around with Tom, Dick, and HerpesHarry and practice makes perfect -- gah!
    For realz, as embarrassing as it is to say, how the hell am I supposed to know what to do if I've never done a particular something before? If it was supposed to be programmed into me, I think I missed that crucial part.
    But that's beside the point - the point being that there is no reason to be rude about it and on what planet is it OK to compare me to another girl who knows what the hell she's doing because she a ho? O_O
    I fail.
    You can learn through books and internet browsing...if that helps at all. And you don't have STDs like the other hos do (I assume), so that's a plus.

Peace on Earth, dammit Array Thalassa's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by vieamemusique View Post
    I fail.
    Seriously, if some guy just said something to you along the lines of "Mary gives head better than you" then you should immediately doorslam him. It's one thing to try to teach you to do it to his liking, it's entirely another to actually put you down and name names. I'm sorry, but I think your anger is misguided toward women and should be directed toward the guy who said it to you instead.

/unsolicited advice
    "Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul." - Edward Abbey

"In those days I, Daniel, was mourning three full weeks. I ate no pleasant food, no meat or wine came into my mouth, nor did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled." Daniel 10:2-3

Fasting for Advent

Give Vegan

SEE-Fi /Gamma

Ginkgo

Buying condoms is embarrassing.

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Tater View Post
    So true. You have no idea how much time I waste until a male cashier comes to the counter to buy one.

Ps - You and Unkindlylove has a relationship right? Does buying Condoms mean...........??

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Tater View Post
    Online shopping. Buy in bulk.