Results 5,871 to 5,880 of 7273

Thread: The Rant Thread

Thief in the Night Array Bilateral Entry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Invincible View Post
    *Post controversial opinion, add in a few cuss words and some emojis. Get loads of likes.*
    Imma try

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    I personally think everyone is overreacting, should Donald Trump become president--the country will fall apart. -_-
    That would be hilarious. I mean, if you're not American and you can observe the clusterfuck from a safe distance.
    Herpaderpderpderpderpderpderp
    Often wrong, but never in doubt!
    Likes Rico liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Bilateral Entry View Post
    That would be hilarious. I mean, if you're not American and you can observe the clusterfuck from a safe distance.
    But I am American and I won't leave the country no matter who gets elected. -_- Even Deez Nuts.
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"

MBTI
    INFJ

America is the only major country in the world that doesn't have a healthcare system in place which takes care of EVERYONE. America has too many guns. America spends way too much money on weapons and building prisons. America allows too many African Americans to be put in those prisons. America should legalize marijuana and use the tax money to build schools and help the poor, and get rid of the privatization of prisons. America may be, to some, the best country in which to live, but IMO, the American government is so stupid about so many things, it makes me sick at times.

(in)formation Array Wind Up Rex's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    872 sx/sp

fucking hiccup fucked my back
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

Level 8 Scumlord Array SpankyMcFly's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    642 so/sx

But I am American and I won't leave the country no matter who gets elected. -_- Even Deez Nuts.
    Iknorite?! I'm sure those inclined to politics know at least 1 person who said the same thing about Obama . Did they move?!
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft
    Likes Forever liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by SpankyMcFly View Post
    Iknorite?! I'm sure those inclined to politics know at least 1 person who said the same thing about Obama . Did they move?!
    Hehe nope.
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"

Level 8 Scumlord Array SpankyMcFly's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    642 so/sx

Hehe nope.
    If I were a Billionaire I'd offer up airfare, 3 months rent & other utilities plus food money in exchange for rights to documenting their move. I'd of course select the most over the top, histrionic and spastic ones for a potential reality TV show. Profit.

I imagine a good portion of the leftards (in the Trump case) have never lived in a foreign country, let alone went through the Pita it is moving to one.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by SpankyMcFly View Post
    If I were a Billionaire I'd offer up airfare, 3 months rent & other utilities plus food money in exchange for rights to documenting their move. I'd of course select the most over the top, histrionic and spastic ones for a potential reality TV show. Profit.

I imagine a good portion of the leftards (in the Trump case) have never lived in a foreign country, let alone went through the Pita it is moving to one.
    Nor do these leftards fully know what that countries policies are and their politics. Or maybe how bad the weather may seem. And comfort living? Is there freedom of speech? Sometimes being a foreigner you're treated with even less respect lol.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Nor do these leftards fully know what that countries policies are and their politics. Or maybe how bad the weather may seem. And comfort living? Is there freedom of speech? Sometimes being a foreigner you're treated with even less respect lol.
    See also: conservatives (I refuse to use the "tard" nomenclature as it's offensive to people with disabilities) who threatened to move to Canada when the Affordable Care Act was passed, when Canada has had publicly funded healthcare since 1984.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii
    Likes themightyfetus liked this post