Results 5,841 to 5,850 of 7287

Thread: The Rant Thread

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

I am fucking invisible you know what good
    by @magpie

fkn overinflated hotel-named cubile prices
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

it annoys me to no ends when people try to use mental problems as a cop out for shitty behavior, both on here and in real life... especially since in most of the cases in which they're getting called out they aren't doing anything to try and minimize the effects on everyone else. does it suck to take effort not to let your own shit drag other people down sometimes? of course it does and I know that just as well as anyone does, but I work hard at not letting things effect others as much as I can. does that mean occasionally just not hitting submit on a post or biting my tongue instead of saying something fucked up? yeah, but it's not everyone else's fault that I'm feeling that way, so why should they deal with the consequences of it?

in other words, quit using mental problems as an excuse to act like an asshole... it's not their fault, so you have no reason for acting like an ass to them.
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett

Just spent 1 hour arguing with my mom again......

Fuck off and quit telling me what to do with my life.

So you are ashamed that you have given birth to me? Number one, I didn't ask to be born into this world, it's you who gave birth to me because you are too lazy to use birth control. If I am given a choice, I wouldn't want to come into this world either.
    Number two, since you hate me that much, why don't you just use a gun and shoot me to death then? Because I'm very tired of living in this world, I often feel like an orphan, I feel so alone in this world, I don't feel understood by people who are supposed to understand me. I often wish that my parents can be gentle with me instead of always being so harsh toward me, but this wish of mine seemed to only exist in my fantasy but not reality.

Temporal Mechanic. Array Lexicon's Avatar
    MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

PAPER TOWELS ARE NOT PREY, CRICKET.

AND THE WASTEBASKET IS NOT A TOYBOX!

Lucky you're adorable, you little shit.

Note to self: get Cricket more actual toys... probably a lot of misdirected energy from months of Ringworm Quarantine.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.
    Likes Oaky liked this post

Next stop - ISFP Array Amargith's Avatar
    MBTI
    Nixi
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEx None

^LOL.

FREEEEEEEDOOOOOOOM

@Lexicon Tip: hide all types of paper towels - including toilet paper for about 2-3 weeks, just to make sure he doesn't develop a fetish - and oh yeah, get suitable replacements

Random thought:

Why did I ever agree to a dinner party for my inlaws
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

Temporal Mechanic. Array Lexicon's Avatar
    MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    ^LOL.

FREEEEEEEDOOOOOOOM

@Lexicon Tip: hide all types of paper towels - including toilet paper for about 2-3 weeks, just to make sure he doesn't develop a fetish - and oh yeah, get suitable replacements
    Yeah, definitely. I was thinking of making a wall mount for the paper towels to simply be more organized AND keep them out of reach.But, if an out-of-sight-out-of-mind thing helps, too, I can absolutely try that out.

"Paper towel fetish.." I wonder if there's a human demographic for that...
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.
    Likes Amargith liked this post

ggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Array Anaximander's Avatar
    MBTI
    mkgr

Someone spoiled the new Star Wars for me. I'd be more upset if it weren't so predictable--I had guessed this part already, as I'm sure many others had. Also, I should've known better than to be on facebook so close to this film's release.

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Starcrash View Post
    Someone spoiled the new Star Wars for me. I'd be more upset if it weren't so predictable--I had guessed this part already, as I'm sure many others had. Also, I should've known better than to be on facebook so close to this film's release.
    This is why I'm not following the advice in your rep comment. It's been ten years since the last Star Wars film, and damn, do I want to steer clear of spoilers. It's a good thing that there's no one around here who knows me from back then. I was so damn emo, I was practically on the dark side.

Edit: I won't be seeing it until Saturday.
    Likes Anaximander liked this post

ggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Array Anaximander's Avatar
    MBTI
    mkgr

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    This is why I'm not following the advice in your rep comment. It's been ten years since the last Star Wars film, and damn, do I want to steer clear of spoilers. It's a good thing that there's no one around here who knows me from back then. I was so damn emo, I was practically on the dark side.

Edit: I won't be seeing it until Saturday.
    The advice was meant jokingly. I don't understand why people are analyzing the trailers and trying to figure out the plot. We're such a hype-driven culture in regards to films that it seems everyone wants to be ahead of the curve and know more than anyone else. What winds up happening instead is too many people know in advance and there's no surprise or fun left in the experience of actually viewing the film. I think people get caught up in the hype leading up to the event and forget the event itself

I won't see it until Xmas eve, so I half expect to know the entire plot by then.