User Tag List

Page 582 of 729 FirstFirst ... 82482532572580581582583584592632682 ... LastLast
Results 5,811 to 5,820 of 7287

Thread: The Rant Thread

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    I love having friends over. I love cooking for them. I love a lot of things about hosting parties. What I DON'T love is being responsible for everyone's merriment. Can someone else do that for me please? I am not good at the "keeping people happy" thing.

Better yet, could you people just be happy to have each other's company, and my company? Because that is 100% of why I like to bring you all together.

Please, for the love of God, just have a good time without me having to hand-hold you through the entire process! Is it so hard to be grateful that I'm even hosting this damn thing???
    NO YOU HAVE TO MAKE ME HAPPY ALWAYS!!!!

actually i get mad at you quite a bit i think its the ESTJ INFP thing happening I'm not mad at you right now and I know you tell me to tell you but honestly it be like hey *poke* hey *poke* hey i'm mad at you way to often and you'd just be like AUGHR SHUT UP!!! probably. the point is are they saying this to you are you assuming they're saying this? because i'd imagine if you didn't they'd be fine.

ok not quite a bit, ok maybe quite a bit. the point is i don't know the point. the point is i can't imagine why this would even be an expectation. my mom has the same one, and i'm like no no no they don't. (you should so sing that last little bit to the tune of row row row your boat, like i did, maybe it will help allieavate the frustration? )
    by @magpie

Temporal Mechanic. Array Lexicon's Avatar
    MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

I love having friends over. I love cooking for them. I love a lot of things about hosting parties. What I DON'T love is being responsible for everyone's merriment. Can someone else do that for me please? I am not good at the "keeping people happy" thing.

Better yet, could you people just be happy to have each other's company, and my company? Because that is 100% of why I like to bring you all together.

Please, for the love of God, just have a good time without me having to hand-hold you through the entire process! Is it so hard to be grateful that I'm even hosting this damn thing???
    My rant: Your avatar is messing with my head. My friend is wearing the same flannel pattern jacket that's in your avatar. Whenever I've seen it on her, I have an uncontrollable need for baked goods..

The blood of a gingerbread house is now on your hands.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.
    Likes EJCC liked this post

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Sinclair View Post
    Getting tired of this 30 by sunrise, 70 by noon bullshit.
    if you think about this as your age its loosely like ground hogs day meets rip van winkle.

you wake up every morning young age 40 years by noon than by bed your dead. wake up and do it all over again.

actually your basically a fly or some other insect with a life span that keeps getting ressuercected. your the jesus for bugs because supposdley they have short memories so the being resurectted repeatly so they don't forget oh wait that doesn't work

maybe the universe just hates you and is killing you at bed time raising you in your sleep you age to 30 when you wake up?
    by @magpie

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    NO YOU HAVE TO MAKE ME HAPPY ALWAYS!!!!

actually i get mad at you quite a bit i think its the ESTJ INFP thing happening I'm not mad at you right now and I know you tell me to tell you but honestly it be like hey *poke* hey *poke* hey i'm mad at you way to often and you'd just be like AUGHR SHUT UP!!! probably. the point is are they saying this to you are you assuming they're saying this? because i'd imagine if you didn't they'd be fine.

ok not quite a bit, ok maybe quite a bit. the point is i don't know the point. the point is i can't imagine why this would even be an expectation. my mom has the same one, and i'm like no no no they don't. (you should so sing that last little bit to the tune of row row row your boat, like i did, maybe it will help allieavate the frustration? )
    It's an expectation because my whole goddamn family uses Fe (or learned fake-Fe) and half of my friend group uses it too. Not being a good host = ignoring everyone's needs. Ignoring everyone's needs = selfish. That's the message.

It probably is the INFP/ESTJ thing. Or that we value opposite things in a lot of ways.

Didn't realize you get mad at me that often. In that case, definitely don't tell me every time. Nothing productive would come of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    My rant: Your avatar is messing with my head. My friend is wearing the same flannel pattern jacket that's in your avatar. Whenever I've seen it on her, I have an uncontrollable need for baked goods..

The blood of a gingerbread house is now on your hands.
    Excellent.
    and it's nice enough to
    make a man
    weep, but I don't
    weep, do
    you?

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw or gryffindor (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!
    Likes prplchknz liked this post

MBTI
    yupp

It's an expectation because my whole goddamn family uses Fe (or learned fake-Fe) and half of my friend group uses it too.

It probably is the INFP/ESTJ thing. Or that we value opposite things in a lot of ways.

Didn't realize you get mad at me that often. In that case, definitely don't tell me every time. Nothing productive would come of that.

Excellent.
    no worries

ok maybe ask your self the question "are they needy dogs that if left alone or made upset or felt ignore will destroy the room?" if the answer is "no" don't worry about keeping them happy. if the answer "yes" trade them in for actual dogs, because puppies!!!!!!!
    by @magpie

Wow oh, living on a prayer!@@

Dope& diamonds. Array Dyslexxie's Avatar

My one friend is a total fuck. He's one of the most intelligent people I know but he has NO appreciation for the good things in his life. He got a ridiculous job straight out of school (made over $160,000 per year when your average college grad would be LUCKY to make $40,000) and he quit because he hated the town. So he moved to TO, went on welfare as an unemployed medical professional asdhsakhsaa because he really deserves to take advantage of the system, and decided to at least work part-time in his field while still milking the system, spending that money on drinking and coke. FINE, take our tax dollars and piss them down the drain. While there he ended up getting severely into debt because of his partying and somehow SOMEHOW had some debt forgiveness for over $80,000 of credit card debt. Today he texted me that he got fired because his 15-20 hour a week job was oh so hard (even though because of the field he's in he still makes $90,000 a year, smh), and now he wants to focus on just like getting in shape and looking hot and omg how unfair is life. I just can't. I can't. If I ever needed a reason to fucking hate our welfare system, he's the perfect reason why it's currently flawed. What a fucker. One day I'm gonna punch this kid out.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Dyslexxie View Post
    My one friend is a total fuck. He's one of the most intelligent people I know but he has NO appreciation for the good things in his life. He got a ridiculous job straight out of school (made over $160,000 per year when your average college grad would be LUCKY to make $40,000) and he quit because he hated the town. FINE. So he moved to TO, went on welfare as an unemployed medical professional asdhsakhsaa because he really deserves to take advantage of the system, and decided to at least work part-time in his field while still milking the system, spending that money on drinking and coke. FINE, take our tax dollars and piss them down the drain. While there he ended up getting severely into debt because of his partying and somehow SOMEHOW had some debt forgiveness for over $80,000 of credit card debt. Today he texted me that he got fired because his 15-20 hour a week job was oh so hard (even though because of the field he's in he still makes $90,000 a year, smh), and now he wants to focus on just like getting in shape and looking hot and omg how unfair is life. I just can't. I can't. If I ever needed a reason to fucking hate our welfare system, he's the perfect reason why it's currently flawed. What a fucker.
    It's not a laughing matter, but I find that hilarious. Man, if I were him I'd stick and make enough money to retire early and then move wherever I want to and take a few vacation breaks every so now and then before retiring. Ahahaha. Man of the moment I see.
    Why you looking for a harmony?
    There is harmony in everything
    It's a butterfly who waits for wind
    To fly away

If you're looking for a dream girl
    I'll never be your dream girl
    Living in the real world
    Looking for a dream girl

Dope& diamonds. Array Dyslexxie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    It's not a laughing matter, but I find that hilarious. Man, if I were him I'd stick and make enough money to retire early and then move wherever I want to and take a few vacation breaks every so now and then before retiring. Ahahaha. Man of the moment I see.
    RIGHT?! That's what I kept saying too, just fucking stick it out and retire really early and make sure to travel along the way to keep sane. He's a union pharmacist so his workload is nothing, especially since he now only wants to work part-time. I know it's funny in a 'wtf' kind of way but I also just want to kick him so hard, because he has such great choices but he's just ruining it.
    Likes Forever liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Dyslexxie View Post
    RIGHT?! That's what I kept saying too, just fucking stick it out and retire really early and make sure to travel along the way to keep sane. He's a union pharmacist so his workload is nothing, especially since he now only wants to work part-time. I know it's funny in a 'wtf' kind of way but I also just want to kick him so hard, because he has such great choices but he's just ruining it.
    Haha I'd be crying, if I were him. My thoughts would be I can't believe how stupid I did to leave that, try to get back and get money!! Well geniuses of some sorts have weak areas I suppose, being too smart I guess is a bad thing. :P Point of where he is book smart and street dumb. "Lol Part-Time" Dude needs to get laid, with the amount of money he has I'm sure looks aren't that much of a problem... lol...
    Why you looking for a harmony?
    There is harmony in everything
    It's a butterfly who waits for wind
    To fly away

If you're looking for a dream girl
    I'll never be your dream girl
    Living in the real world
    Looking for a dream girl