User Tag List

Page 577 of 727 FirstFirst ... 77477527567575576577578579587627677 ... LastLast
Results 5,761 to 5,770 of 7270

Thread: The Rant Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Diablesse View Post
    I can't drink regular Folgers dark roast anymore it tastes like the rubber on the bottom of a dirty boot to me.
    Try Starbucks Columbian and see what you think. I buy it already ground in the bag.
    Likes Diablesse liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Try Starbucks Columbian and see what you think. I buy it already ground in the bag.
    I bought a pound of Starbucks French Roast, yesterday. So, I'm good.
    Likes Dyslexxie liked this post

failure to thrive Array AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

I think I am going to run out of coffee today....I do not relish the idea of going out in the crowds just to get coffee tomorrow.

But I might go to the yarn store, so that will make it all okay.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

Likes Diablesse, Rico liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by AphroditeGoneAwry View Post
    I think I am going to run out of coffee today....I do not relish the idea of going out in the crowds just to get coffee tomorrow.

But I might go to the yarn store, so that will make it all okay. [emoji2]
    Bulk buy it, so you don't have to go out into the crowds for a while to buy one thing. Go find offers on the coffee and enjoy it. I bulk buy coffee for my Mum's machine and we're good. Saves money.

MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Hi!

I usually do. I buy costco beans. But the thought of going to costco at this time of year is more than I can bear.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

Hi!

I usually do. I buy costco beans. But the thought of going to costco at this time of year is more than I can bear.
    Cause everyone is out shopping for christmas or because of the cold?

MBTI
    eSTP

Verizon thanksgetting...seriously...getting instead of giving. Kinda retarded already that black Friday starts on Thursday.

I started black Friday when it started at 5 am and you show up at 4 am and we're one of the first inline. I stopped a little before it moved to midnight.

No savings or merchandise is worth the shit you have to go through. I usually head out around noon on Friday and just see what some places have left that I want. Usually dead by then compared to the craziness pror.
    Take what I say with a grain of salt, because that's all it is compared to the ocean of complexity when it comes to actions and real life.

MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Invincible View Post
    Cause everyone is out shopping for christmas or because of the cold?
    Oh, because of the traffic and crowds. The last thing I want to do today/tomorrow is sit in traffic in my car running an errand. Costco has long lines often.

I can bundle up for the cold pretty well.

Although going to the yarn store in WF would make it okay tomorrow. I am really into this yarn:

Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    Life Path 11

songofmary.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by Poki View Post
    Verizon thanksgetting...seriously...getting instead of giving. Kinda retarded already that black Friday starts on Thursday.
    We have this Black Friday thing here. I might go and shop online and look for some cheap electrical goods that I need. Aka a new pair of properly functioning headphones that fit around my head, sound good and are lightweight to put in my schoolbag.

Oh, because of the traffic and crowds. The last thing I want to do today is sit in traffic in my car running an errand. Costco has long lines often.

I can bundle up for the cold pretty well.
    Yes, I was wondering there, lol. Things do get pretty packed around this time of year, but I don't mind that.

Temporal Mechanic. Array Lexicon's Avatar
    MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

My friend's 6 yr old came down w/strep throat recently. Despite valiant efforts on my part to disinfect every possible surface, and minimize my contact with the extroverted little vector, telling her to blow kisses vs give cheek ones when sick, etc, I still caught it. she's better now, still on antibiotics, and I just started some.

This is why cats > human children.
    This is probably also why home disinfectants can only claim to kill 99.9% of bacteria. I seriously went to town on everything, repeatedly.

I'm gonna go don some protective clothing and cuddle my infectious ringworm cat.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.
    Likes uumlau liked this post