User Tag List

Page 573 of 729 FirstFirst ... 73473523563571572573574575583623673 ... LastLast
Results 5,721 to 5,730 of 7286

Thread: The Rant Thread

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7

Internet 'discussions'. There really needs to be a feature on forums to distinguish between the two so those of us who want to discuss, consider and question our own assumptions can have fun in that forum section.

On the other hand, the debate section can be a place for people who have already decided on their conclusions but want to bicker anyway.

Discussion > debate.
    Likes EJCC liked this post

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

sure... throw me at all of the shit that's wrong in the last hour without even telling me what the fuck is screwed up... I was 45 minutes late to look at a house because of all of that

why the fuck does everyone keep screwing everything up and expect for me to fix it? I'm one person and I'm now doing my job, my boss' job and the gate's job and not getting paid anything extra for it... and why? because I want things done right so that they'll go smoothly? so that shit doesn't get even more screwed up so that I have to end up fixing it too? because they all know that I'll fix it because I always do?

I'm pissed off at myself because I know I'll keep doing the work and I'll keep being dependable and I'll stay late when I need to and I'll come in early to get things together right... I'm like a fucking dog and it pisses ME off
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett

Dope& diamonds. Array Dyslexxie's Avatar

I hate how I build things up in my mind SO fast. A song, a phrase, an accent, and I'm hopeful and stupid. I met this man today who made me think of all the things I wish I could find in someone and I've been sitting here imagining my dream man. Sigh, being a 24 year old girl sometimes is a mess.

raised from perdition Array EJCC's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Should be reacting with sadness, at the news from Paris. But I'm angry instead. Angry at everyone. Misanthropic.

Humans are awful.
    and it's nice enough to
    make a man
    weep, but I don't
    weep, do
    you?

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw or gryffindor (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

Oɴᴇ Hᴇᴀʀᴛ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx

Lmfao my mom outed me to my dad and I didn't have any plans to come out to him this is just awesome

knowing what makes us happy
    is sometimes the hardest thing to do
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    -1w sp/sx
    Socionics
    IOU Ni

My account is nearly empty because I'm still waiting for my money for last month's work
    The person doing the accounting made a point that I had to hand in my bills by the 5th of each month (which I did); otherwise, it could take an additional couple of weeks due to their accounting procedures. Then I got an automatic response mail, stating that she wouldn't be back until the 6th. Here's hoping that I will still get my money soon, because I really need it right now.
    IN SERIO FATVITAS.

-τὸ γὰρ γράμμα ἀποκτέννει, τὸ δὲ πνεῦμα ζῳοποιεῖ-

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

next time some one complains about not having friends and being lonely yet has at least 1 person that isn't family wanting to do stuff with them and willing to have a conversation i'm punching in them in the face.
    by @magpie

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Se

I want to turn off the news.

I want to turn off social media on the news.

I want to smack all of my friends upside the head for turning all their stupid profile pictures to flags. Woop de freaking do, do you want a cookie for making a few pixles change to make it feel like you did something?

I don't want to hear about the Paris attack.

I don't want to hear anyone talk about the Paris attack.

I don't want to hear about any of the other violence or hardships that have been happening.

I don't care, I don't have it in me to care, I can't afford it. And good lord I do not want to care so don't you goddamn try to make me feel guilty for not expressing outward support. If any of my friends tries this on me I am going to snap at them and I will give zero fucks. It's my perogative to ignore all this and focus my energy on things I can actually stop and control.

Individuals can't solve this, all of the attention is just going to make it worse, and lead to more problems. The entire situation is enraging me, on ALL sides. Everything. I just want to get on with my life and focus on what I have to do around me without having to deal with people being utter morons about it all. No, you're stupid "pray for Paris" bullshit isn't going to do a god damn thing. Get over your self and your stupid little keyboard warrior support. Shouting imigrints are the problem isn't going to solve it. Increasing national security isn't going to solve it. Sending the US or any troops isn't going to solve it. This is an intractable cultural problem that is FED BY ATTENTION. Like many things in this modern era. I don't have the answers, I don't think anyone does. But making public stinks about this and pretending to have answers and trying to force those "solutions" is the dumbest thing you can do. Newsflash: not all ideas are good ones. So keep them in your ass and shove them the fuck away.

I don't care if this post pisses people off. I can't take this. I'm fucking tired of the world reacting to this kinda shit. Hell I am just sick of the world reacting to anything with emotion. Just... stop. For the love of freaking god stop.
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari
    Likes geedoenfj liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post

I want to smack all of my friends upside the head for turning all their stupid profile pictures to flags. Woop de freaking do, do you want a cookie for making a few pixles change to make it feel like you did something?

I don't want to hear about any of the other violence or hardships that have been happening.

I don't care, I don't have it in me to care, I can't afford it. And good lord I do not want to care so don't you goddamn try to make me feel guilty for not expressing outward support. If any of my friends tries this on me I am going to snap at them and I will give zero fucks. It's my perogative to ignore all this and focus my energy on things I can actually stop and control.

Individuals can't solve this, all of the attention is just going to make it worse, and lead to more problems. The entire situation is enraging me, on ALL sides. Everything. I just want to get on with my life and focus on what I have to do around me without having to deal with people being utter morons about it all. No, you're stupid "pray for Paris" bullshit isn't going to do a god damn thing. Get over your self and your stupid little keyboard warrior support. Shouting imigrints are the problem isn't going to solve it. Increasing national security isn't going to solve it. Sending the US or any troops isn't going to solve it. This is an intractable cultural problem that is FED BY ATTENTION. Like many things in this modern era. I don't have the answers, I don't think anyone does. But making public stinks about this and pretending to have answers and trying to force those "solutions" is the dumbest thing you can do. Newsflash: not all ideas are good ones. So keep them in your ass and shove them the fuck away.

I don't care if this post pisses people off. I can't take this. I'm fucking tired of the world reacting to this kinda shit. Hell I am just sick of the world reacting to anything with emotion. Just... stop. For the love of freaking god stop.
    Whatever helps you deal with it.
    Take the weakest thing in you
    And then beat the bastards with it
    And always hold on when you get love
    So you can let go when you give it

raised from perdition Array EJCC's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post

Sounds like you're quicker to get burned out by this sort of thing than the average person.

It's totally normal to need a break from sad news.
    and it's nice enough to
    make a man
    weep, but I don't
    weep, do
    you?

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw or gryffindor (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!