User Tag List

Page 57 of 729 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107157557 ... LastLast

Thread: The Rant Thread

Self sustaining supernova Array Zoom's Avatar
    Enneagram
    9w8

Bad Udog, bad! Ye're being all fuzzy and good-natured in the ranting thread.

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Someone should make a rant about it!

Self sustaining supernova Array Zoom's Avatar
    Enneagram
    9w8

:steam:

Can ye believe the poster above me? He is so smug, and not even contributing to the thread properly. I shall do eet, I shall cut heez f&%!ing 'ead off-

How is that?

Honor Thy Inferior Array Such Irony's Avatar
    MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Having outdated information bothers. At work there is this help guide which contains things like policies, how to use the equipment, phone numbers, etc. The majority of stuff in there is a few years old and most of the stuff in there has changed. There are new procedures, new equipment, and we did go through phone number changes. Update the guide! There's my anal J talking.

I also get bothered when I see fliers announcing events that have already happened. I feel compelled to take them down.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

Me angry = working out for many hours.
    I've been in an overall state of anger since July.
    I've lost thirty pounds says the scale, but I can't tell at all. It's extremely frustrating because I feel as though even if I'm losing weight -- I'm not "fit".

BAHAHHHASLDJALKSJD.
    Annoying.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

The Duchess of Oddity Array Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I think I'm getting old...

Dear BEP,
    When I was younger I could have sworn that you were my favorite artists and when I heard you'd split up, I felt sad. Your songs always brought me happiness and brightened up my day. Sometimes I wondered how it was possible that there were people around who did not like your music. Most of the people did. You've had a break for a few years and now you're all back, making new songs and shit. But it's not the way it used to be. In the old days, your songs meant happiness and I loved everything you made. Nowadays your songs are all the same. They're nothing. Their all about partying and stuff, I mean, it's already boring to do, why even sing about it? When I hear your new songs on the radio, I roll my eyes and wish you still made any good songs. I'm sorry, but you've turned lame. I know it can be hard to reach teens when you're in your mid thirties, sure it is, but please don't try so hard. This counts for all pop stars in their mid thirties and over, don't try so hard. (Especially not you, Jared Leto! So you're nearly fourty and you still pretend to be a teenager? Goddamn, that's just pathetic.) Just act your age.

Dear Lady GaGa,
    Yes, we know you're extravagant. Yes, we know you wear weird clothing. Yes, we know you support misfits. We know you won many awards because of this. We know you sold lots of albums worldwide. We know you are considered to be a pop phenomenon wherever you go. Now get us hot, show us what you got. What you really got. You may have picked the right singles, you have picked good ones, but over the half of the songs on your album is total crap. So make sure "Born This Way" has more good songs on it. GOOD songs. Not the "Speechless" kind of songs, the kind of song you need to be a real hardcore fan for to like it. The "Oooooooh, ooOOOooOOO ooooo!!!" part in the beginning was very off putting. So dump those freaky clothes and get to work! And by the way, that meat dress of yours made me sick. That must have smelled so bad.
    Last edited by Queen Kat; 12-10-2010 at 04:51 AM.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Lungs & Lips Locked Array Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

"This button on my desktop that says skype is so ominous! The shear force of clickage could rip open a wormhole in the space-time continuum and the whole of the universe would be lost in the great void of nothingness!"

Quote Originally Posted by vieamemusique View Post
    Me angry = working out for many hours.
    I've been in an overall state of anger since July.
    I've lost thirty pounds says the scale, but I can't tell at all. It's extremely frustrating because I feel as though even if I'm losing weight -- I'm not "fit".

BAHAHHHASLDJALKSJD.
    Annoying.
    Hm I might throw you a pm about this later, unless you care to throw one elaborating on why you're not 'fit' per se or how you're not seeing it. It's one of my favorite topics x: and.. well.. ENFJness
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

The post office needs to have two separate lines. One for people who have their shit together and one for people who don't. And it needs to be enforced a lot more strictly than the 'express lane' at the grocery store, dammit!
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Sigh.... I'm feeling very cranky this morning. People in my office are laughing and talking super loudly. Laughing and talking are fine, but do you have to laugh so loudly that I can hear you all the way down the hall?? It's annoying. Also, when I checked yesterday, I only had 2 advising appointments scheduled, and now I have 4. One of them I know, and I know she is going to ask me a dumb question and probably get pissed off because she didn't follow directions and now she's facing either a large expense or a small expense + a large inconvenience, and there's nothing I can do about it. Fridays are a really terrible time for me to have my advising shift.... I wish I could have a Tuesday or Wednesday, because by Friday I'm always totally exhausted and in dire need of some alone time to recharge, and then I have to sit around for 3 hours extroverting.
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/