User Tag List

Page 568 of 729 FirstFirst ... 68468518558566567568569570578618668 ... LastLast
Results 5,671 to 5,680 of 7287

Thread: The Rant Thread

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

spirit science site pisses me off, i have people on my facebook that believes in it and think its legit. a lot of i can ignore cuz it's not super harmful, ie the coconut oil swishing or rubbing crystals all over your naked body for who knows why. but this this. The Parents Who Give Their Children Bleach Enemas to 'Cure' Them of Autism | VICE | United States

really if it was parasites don't you think it would no longer be an issue and not so complicated to diagnose? they'd just have to look for the parasites which isn't hard to do. but yes harm your child with some pseudoscience bullcrap. i'm so glad you reproduced
    by @magpie

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Nothing here makes any fucking sense. It's all a bunch of fucking bullshit.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Behold the ravages of age! (Well, still like the idea of me going out and partying? Boo!)

Happy Halloween!

I need an ENFP to be my bestie forever. You want the truth? You can't handle the truth.

Be a happy Eskimo now for me!

Senior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    Behold the ravages of age! (Well, still like the idea of me going out and partying? Boo!)

Happy Halloween!

I need an ENFP to be my bestie forever. You want the truth? You can't handle the truth.

Be a happy Eskimo now for me!
    Don't even try. Robots can do it better, and cheaper.

New-Age Bullshit Generator
    Likes Osprey liked this post

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Dear Night Shift,

you are a bunch of fucking inept idiots. every day I work I make sure that the area is left perfect for you so that you can get your shit done without any glitches and then come in the next morning to find that you can't tell your ass from a hole in the ground apparently. do you have solar powered brains that die as soon as the sun sets each day? that's the closest explanation that I can come up with to explain the level of absolute dumbassery and ineptitude that you display on a daily basis. how hard is it to read the name of a transportation line and make sure that it matches up with what you are loading into it, for fuck's sake?! it's 3 fucking letters... my DOG could do a better job than you do and he routinely forgets that gravity happens! And is remembering to hit send on an email THAT hard? how the fuck did you get your job and WHY AREN'T YOU FIRED YET?

sincerely,

the person who keeps getting stuck fixing the shit that you screw up
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett
    Likes Hawthorne liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

I'm through being cute. I'm through being nice. I want the rest of you guys to know what it feels like to constantly feel inferior for doing nothing less than mibding your own business. This would get to the core of my Being, across Space and Time. Through invading and fucking around with shit in my apartment, and without.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Array Cellmold's Avatar

Why do people assume perfectionism to be a positive trait. People often sell themselves as perfectionists as if it's a huge boon. Maybe in the sense of trying harder upon failure.... maybe.

But most of the time it just means that the person has unrealistic standards for themselves and others. Assuming you are more capable than you are is a hugely damaging trait, not a positive.

Realise your capacity is full and move on dammit.
    "An upsidedown wire heart
    Being sucked into a periscope
    Still the mind is dull
    Like you need another excuse"

… a theory is primarily a form of insight, i.e. a way of looking
    at the world, and not a form of knowledge of how the world is….
    .. all our different ways of thinking are to be considered as
    different ways of looking at the one reality, each with some
    domain in which it is clear and adequate….
    - David Bohm

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Cellmold View Post
    Why do people assume perfectionism to be a positive trait. People often sell themselves as perfectionists as if it's a huge boon. Maybe in the sense of trying harder upon failure.... maybe.

But most of the time it just means that the person has unrealistic standards for themselves and others. Assuming you are more capable than you are is a hugely damaging trait, not a positive.

Realise your capacity is full and move on dammit.
    @People who spin it into an asset or at least something worthy of bashful mention in a job interview:

[ten years of internal hysterical laughter]

But I laugh because I have brutal perfectionistic tendencies myself. It is the opposite of cute.

Quote Originally Posted by themightyfetus View Post
    Sometimes I feel like intuitives purposely type people they don't like/don't find intelligent/just aren't that attracted to as sensors. You know, because God forbid anyone "inferior" get in to their little circle jerk N club.
    When I see an N type their entire family as S, unless I've come to trust a great deal in their knowledge, I just don't know.
    4w5 6w7 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]
    Likes Cellmold, themightyfetus, EJCC liked this post

across the universe Array Olm the Water King's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

@Lark I haven't been able to find any source where Jung claims that sensing is superior. Are you sure that's correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Sultan of Beans View Post
    @Lark I haven't been able to find any source where Jung claims that sensing is superior. Are you sure that's correct?
    Yeah, sigh, I'll look for it.