User Tag List

Page 565 of 728 FirstFirst ... 65465515555563564565566567575615665 ... LastLast
Results 5,641 to 5,650 of 7277

Thread: The Rant Thread

  1. #5641
    Active Member Array Poki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    eSTP
    Posts
    8,532

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I really hate the i've been normal my whole life and never had problems so if you had problems when younger you were just lazy even though you overcame them with lots of help you were still lazy and you'd been fine in regular ed. maybe i would've or maybe i'd been lot worse off i dunno the point is. if you are neurotypical and i'm not talking depression which sucks i'm not saying that. oh i forgot the point of the rant. sorry. i guess it's not important.
    Lol, I agree with your forgotten point I think. I don't know though. I am tired of reading things that say you can't appreciate the good unless you have seen the bad. What if I always appreciated the good therefore I brushed off the bad.
    Take what I say with a grain of salt, because that's all it is compared to the ocean of complexity when it comes to actions and real life.

  2. #5642
    hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    27,686

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Poki View Post
    Lol, I agree with your forgotten point I think. I don't know though. I am tired of reading things that say you can't appreciate the good unless you have seen the bad. What if I always appreciated the good therefore I brushed off the bad.
    i'm not even talking about that. that doesn't matter right now and i don't fully agree that you can't appreciate the good without the bad like you have to have some horrible trauma to appreciate the good is bs to me

    i'm talking about people having a limited view point because they never had some of the struggles you did. and i've not had struggles other have or had and i do fall into that line of thinking or if i'm doing well i def do cuz its like i forget what it's like. make sense? so really i also had myself when i'm in a good spot for this. cuz i forget.
    by @magpie

  3. #5643
    Active Member Array Poki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    eSTP
    Posts
    8,532

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    i'm not even talking about that. that doesn't matter right now and i don't fully agree that you can't appreciate the good without the bad like you have to have some horrible trauma to appreciate the good is bs to me

    i'm talking about people having a limited view point because they never had some of the struggles you did. and i've not had struggles other have or had and i do fall into that line of thinking or if i'm doing well i def do cuz its like i forget what it's like. make sense? so really i also had myself when i'm in a good spot for this. cuz i forget.
    Yup, perfect sense. I figured mine was a long shot, only the first sentence or 2 really went along with what I said...I got lost in what you said after first sentence or 2...if you were to break up the run-on into sentences.
    Take what I say with a grain of salt, because that's all it is compared to the ocean of complexity when it comes to actions and real life.

  4. #5644
    hyggelig Array EJCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx
    Posts
    16,974

    Default

    This was supposed to be an uneventful and relaxed Friday at the office but EVERYONE GAVE ME EVERY SINGLE GODDAMN ASSIGNMENT and ONE OF MY MEETINGS RAN AN HOUR LONG and THERE IS SOMETHING THAT SMELLS LIKE DEATH IN THIS OFFICE LIKE A MOUSE CARCASS OR SOMETHING AND I CAN'T FIND IT ANYWHERE
    and it's nice enough to
    make a man
    weep, but I don't
    weep, do
    you?

    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw or gryffindor (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

  5. #5645
    hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    27,686

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    This was supposed to be an uneventful and relaxed Friday at the office but EVERYONE GAVE ME EVERY SINGLE GODDAMN ASSIGNMENT and ONE OF MY MEETINGS RAN AN HOUR LONG and THERE IS SOMETHING THAT SMELLS LIKE DEATH IN THIS OFFICE LIKE A MOUSE CARCASS OR SOMETHING AND I CAN'T FIND IT ANYWHERE
    *licks you* mmm tastes like rage aka cinnamon.
    by @magpie
    Likes Evee liked this post

  6. #5646
    across the universe Array Olm the Water King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII
    Posts
    1,587

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    *licks you* mmm tastes like rage aka cinnamon.
    I SAID NO LICKING
    Likes Evee liked this post

  7. #5647
    Active Member Array Poki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    eSTP
    Posts
    8,532

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sultan of Beans View Post
    I SAID NO LICKING
    *bag and gags* commence with licking
    Take what I say with a grain of salt, because that's all it is compared to the ocean of complexity when it comes to actions and real life.

  8. #5648
    Fantasticality. Array Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    5,324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sultan of Beans View Post
    I SAID NO LICKING
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"

  9. #5649
    hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    27,686

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sultan of Beans View Post
    I SAID NO LICKING
    *licks beans* mmm tastes like jelousousy aka green apple sour punch straws.
    by @magpie
    Likes Evee liked this post

  10. #5650
    Level 8 Scumlord Array SpankyMcFly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    642 so/sx
    Posts
    1,848

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    This was supposed to be an uneventful and relaxed Friday at the office but EVERYONE GAVE ME EVERY SINGLE GODDAMN ASSIGNMENT and ONE OF MY MEETINGS RAN AN HOUR LONG and THERE IS SOMETHING THAT SMELLS LIKE DEATH IN THIS OFFICE LIKE A MOUSE CARCASS OR SOMETHING AND I CAN'T FIND IT ANYWHERE
    Maybe have an AC/Heating guy check the ducts.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-12-2016, 12:43 PM
  2. Replies: 62
    Last Post: 02-20-2016, 03:44 PM
  3. The thread critic thread/The bumpin' threads thread
    By UniqueMixture in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-15-2013, 04:23 AM
  4. The Introvert Rant Thread
    By Lightyear in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 07-14-2009, 02:05 PM
  5. Childfree: The Rational Spawn of a Rant Thread
    By Totenkindly in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 07-14-2007, 10:38 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO