User Tag List

Page 558 of 728 FirstFirst ... 58458508548556557558559560568608658 ... LastLast
Results 5,571 to 5,580 of 7273

Thread: The Rant Thread

MBTI
    :}

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    Yeah, I love that copper-top. It's beautiful. Did you know that pennies contain less barely even contain copper anymore? It's too expensive. Most pennies are made of zinc.
    Did you know that it costs more money to produce a penny than the penny is actually worth?

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty6226 View Post
    Did you know that it costs more money to produce a penny than the penny is actually worth?
    I think I did know that.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

I feel calm, I think.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

Senior Member Array

I wanna waltz into the nearest elementary school and beat up a little kid.

It's one of the great pleasures in life. I've earned it, goddammit.

MBTI
    eSTP

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty6226 View Post
    Yeah, but do to the amount of time a penny is in circulation and how many times its used money is not lost in the long run. If it was only used once or twice it woud be a major issue.
    Take what I say with a grain of salt, because that's all it is compared to the ocean of complexity when it comes to actions and real life.

MBTI
    :}

Quote Originally Posted by Poki View Post
    Yeah, but do to the amount of time a penny is in circulation and how many times its used money is not lost in the long run. If it was only used once or twice it woud be a major issue.
    Actually, although money is technically lost in the production of the penny- other forms of currency kind of offset it as they cost much less to produce than they are worth.

But we really only pay for the penny once- afterwards the exchange of money just sort of redistributes what is gained from that initial investment. I think...

hEARTLESS Aenima Array Blackout's Avatar
    MBTI
    ???
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    ??? None

I am angry because out of the 3 politicians running for Prime Minister, two of them accept, and will most likely pass the bill c-52, and the TTP,

Which, will allow the government to freaking spy on us whenever they want, and throw protesters in prison, etc, and also the TTP, will just aid corruption. The thing is, hardly anyone seems to realize this or even know what this stuff is. It really pisses me off. I do not want to live in a police state

Also, Edward Sheridan quote "The immoral cannot be made moral through the use of secret law."

Plus, all the politicians just talk about debt, and that's all anyone seems to really focus on. There's only debt if they want debt, since none of it really exists anyway. God damnit. Blah, blah blah, debt, debt, the economy, GPD, blah blah blah

Oh no, save us from the terrorists by taking all our freedom! oh wait, maybe it's the opposite
    Now, I ride the Eternal winds once more! And none shall ever be my master!
    The Silver Surfer

MBTI
    ???
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    ??? None

Also, the party of my choice, and the only one that does not support those bills are now in last choice supposedly right now, with...THE CONSERVATIVES STILL IN FIRST. ARGH. Yes, the debt is so important is SUCH A HUGE ISSUES, we really need MORE DEBT. YES, it will "stimulate" the economy. What's are the Conservatives main talking points and reasoning behind everything? oh, the terrorists, the terrorists, 9-11-. Yeah know, all you really need to say, in this increasingly violent and unstable time.*sigh*

Their campaign slogan might as well be "GUNS AND TITS, YEAH, VOTE FOR US! TAXLESS BEER!!" No wait, it's called "common sense" which apparently is not understanding reality.

Leaving the country.
    The Silver Surfer

MBTI
    ???
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    ??? None

Ya, you tell 'em how it is, with yer common sense ya don't need nun that book stuff, ya can learn everything ya need to on a farm.
    The Silver Surfer

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

*throws couch cushions across the room*

fuck fuck fuck

*hisses at cats*

*kicks shoes around the floor out of their proper places*

Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett