User Tag List

Page 557 of 727 FirstFirst ... 57457507547555556557558559567607657 ... LastLast
Results 5,561 to 5,570 of 7269

Thread: The Rant Thread

  1. #5561
    waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Posts
    7,662

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    I feel like my skin is going to rip off when I go even on a mild one (although I like Space Mountain in Disneyland, cause it's dark and I can't see the ground :p) I have a bad fear of heights.

    Dang, good for you man. I've experienced upside down, it's like so scary, blue of nothingness seems like it'll be like that forever.
    Like it never ends, and just keeps on going and going?

    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!
    Likes Forever liked this post

  2. #5562
    Fantasticality. Array Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    5,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    Like it never ends, and just keeps on going and going?

    Just LIKE that energizer bunny, yes lol!
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"

  3. #5563
    waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Posts
    7,662

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Just LIKE that energizer bunny, yes lol!
    Aesthetically speaking, I prefer Duracell.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

  4. #5564
    Fantasticality. Array Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    5,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    Aesthetically speaking, I prefer Duracell.
    Same in fact, I like Duracell so much I got their rechargeable batteries both aa and aaa.
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"

  5. #5565
    waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Posts
    7,662

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Same in fact, I like Duracell so much I got their rechargeable batteries both aa and aaa.
    Yeah, I love that copper-top. It's beautiful. Did you know that pennies contain less barely even contain copper anymore? It's too expensive. Most pennies are made of zinc.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

  6. #5566
    Fantasticality. Array Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    5,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    Yeah, I love that copper-top. It's beautiful. Did you know that pennies contain less barely even contain copper anymore? It's too expensive. Most pennies are made of zinc.
    Aww. Well at least you can still get copper often by the wires.
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"
    Likes Osprey liked this post

  7. #5567
    Lungs & Lips Locked Array Unkindloving's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj
    Posts
    2,885

    Default

    Dear Probably ENTJ.. and anyone else in a "mood" to be up my butthole with messages or calls once every 6-12 months,

    I am a doubly anti-responsive person when people attempt to back me into a corner for my responsiveness or lack thereof. When you message me once after months of not even a "Hey how are you?" because you are being a self-concerned brat, don't expect me to pay you much immediate mind. Also, cease and desist from making snarky or passive aggressive commentary in following messages. I don't respond to little children tugging at my social media shirt-side about "waaah are we still friends?" "waaah I cant plan my life without knowing even though waaah I have barely talked to you for a year waaah"
    No. Thank. You.
    If we aren't dating, then kindly shove the fuck off!

    Yours Truly,
    RARHGH
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man


    .:: DWTWD ::.



    2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

    There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

  8. #5568
    across the universe Array Olm the Water King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII
    Posts
    1,587

    Default

    I'm repulsed by the decreasing level of professionalism amongst mainstream reporters.
    Likes Ivy liked this post

  9. #5569

    Default

    .

  10. #5570
    scourge Array miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti
    Posts
    19,533

    Default

    fuck you old man... I give you a cupcake and you judge my life choices like I'm a member of your fucking church? at my grandma's birthday party?

    people like you are the reason I rarely go back home... not because I don't like my family, because they're pretty awesome, not because I don't like open spaces and trees because I LOVE those... it's fucking narrow minded idiots like you who feel the need to ask things like "when are you going to become an honest woman and quit living in sin?" while looking down the front of my dress... asshole
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett
    Likes Ivy liked this post

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-12-2016, 12:43 PM
  2. Replies: 62
    Last Post: 02-20-2016, 03:44 PM
  3. The thread critic thread/The bumpin' threads thread
    By UniqueMixture in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-15-2013, 04:23 AM
  4. The Introvert Rant Thread
    By Lightyear in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 07-14-2009, 02:05 PM
  5. Childfree: The Rational Spawn of a Rant Thread
    By Totenkindly in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 07-14-2007, 10:38 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO