To the following drivers, BIRD, BIRD and DOUBLE BIRD YOU! :steam:
- Do NOT honk me while I wait for a pedestrian to cross the street. Are you blind or just stupid?
- Do NOT signal left and then turn right.
- Do NOT swing into the left hand lane while turning right, almost nailing my car.
- Do NOT drive at light speed just so you can make the right hand turn on the amber/red, while I'm waiting to make a left hand turn onto the same one lane street.
- Do NOT drive in the left hand lane at or below the speed limit. Get out of my way.
- Do NOT take 10 minutes to lane change, hogging both lanes while floating from lane to lane in obliviousness.
- Do NOT not use your signal.
- Do NOT tail gate me when there are two lanes wide open.
- Do NOT try to get my number while we're driving.
- Do NOT slow down to a crawl while it's raining. Rain is natural and shouldn't be feared to this degree.
If this list is too directive, BIRD YOU TOO!