Page 541 of 728 FirstFirst ... 41441491531539540541542543551591641 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,410 of 7275

Thread: The Rant Thread

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    @Showbread once said something hilarious on Vent, that I've been tempted to use as my signature: "I don't think you can be a real INTJ if you don't want to slap people."
    I still stand by this observation.
    “We need to remember what's important in life: friends, waffles, work. Or waffles, friends, work. Doesn't matter, but work is third.” - Leslie Knope

"Nothing lasts forever, some things aren't meant to be. But you'll never find the answers 'til you set your old heart free."

3w2 6w7 1w2
    *Gryffindor*

Likes uumlau, EJCC liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    953 sp/so

Oh, look! I have something to rant about.

Thank you developer-who-was-just-let-go for making several changes to core code that you didn't put through code review or otherwise share with or explain to the rest of the team. I get to clean up your mess. Again. I wish it were for the last time, but I wouldn't be surprised if I found a few other instances of weirdness over the next year or so that got in under the radar.

At least I don't have to tolerate your excuses for being so reckless any more.
    An argument is two people sharing their ignorance.

A discussion is two people sharing their understanding, even when they disagree.
    Likes Qlip, PeaceBaby, Osprey liked this post

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

i want to slap people constantly, it's this compulsion i have to supress like everytime i'm around humans. i'll sometimes slap my friend, but he can take it. but i usually cry if it goes to overload of wanting to slap, but i can't. sometimes i just want to slap a human for no reason other than they exist and i'm being reminded of their existence. a lot of times they annoy me with their lets blocked traffic and text. or lets talk loudly. fuck you fuck you fuck you. I don't really play well with others, i should be friends with mutes.

and apparently there's no such job in which i can sit in a room and not talk to anyone. fucking ESTJ us agenda.

for my geology lab we had to fill out note cards and put an interesting fact about us i said "nothing, and it's ok if you don't remember my name that's actually preferential," which is true 90% of the time, i prefer my name not to be remembered because i probably won't remember yours and if i every get drawn up on illegal charges (more than likely i was framed, btw) i don't want you to be able remember who i am or what i look like so you can't associate me with those terrible, but likely untrue things.
    by @magpie
    Likes Hawthorne liked this post

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by uumlau View Post
    Oh, look! I have something to rant about.

Thank you developer-who-was-just-let-go for making several changes to core code that you didn't put through code review or otherwise share with or explain to the rest of the team. I get to clean up your mess. Again. I wish it were for the last time, but I wouldn't be surprised if I found a few other instances of weirdness over the next year or so that got in under the radar.

At least I don't have to tolerate your excuses for being so reckless any more.
    You made me so jealous with this post I want to destroy every computer that has ever existed. GRRRR!!!!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp
    Socionics
    ILI None

I hate hate hate when my mom goes out of town.

Not only do I have to water her indoor plants, which die because I don't "talk" to them. I have to sort through her never ending mail, tend to her garden, and meet her at the transportation depot when she gets back into town. She's so tricky too. When I first get there, she's quietly sitting there pretending to be normal. When I approach though, that's when she starts hugging and talking. So. Much. Talking.

"I was waiting in the sun. I had to wait until someone agreed to watch my things to go to the bathroom. I got thirsty but I didn't ask anyone to watch my things again because that's rude. I need water. I met a lady who was nice and she gave me her number because she likes to dance just like me. People are so friendly over there, I miss it, you should come, everyone wants to see you. LET ME TAKE A PICTURE OF YOU RIGHT NOW SO I CAN SHOW THEM HOW YOU LOOK RIGHT NOW! Hug me again. I'm glad I'm home. I miss it there already. Can we leave? WAIT, I need to go to the bathroom again. Wait for me outside but stand where I can see you when I get out."

Ugh. Then on the way home, she's bossing around the taxi driver. "Listen, I have cheese in my luggage so you cannot take the freeway. No not that street. No not that one either. No not.... ehhhh.. YESSS! That street!" I just zoned out after that.

All of this was said with a heavy accent.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp

I'm kind of misbehaving and I know I should do better but I think I understand my motivations well enough to know that there's nothing I can do while I'm running on fumes.

Anyway, discipline is weakening. I'll need to be more strict with myself next week.

(Is bubbling anger necessary for something to be considered a rant?)

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

i want to punch every one the places that make them produce life. to make them sterile.
    by @magpie

He pronks, too! Array Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

I immediately hate someone who is concerned with what's trendy in kitchen countertop materials. I think that might be shamefully judgmental, but it's true.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    I immediately hate someone who is concerned with what's trendy in kitchen countertop materials. I think that might be shamefully judgmental, but it's true.
    If someone has a beautiful butcher block table and they use it regularly, which is trendy, they're a-ok with me. But if someone has white marble countertops that stain easily and freak out about prepping stuff on it, they're ponces.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

The need to keep the windows open at night during the summer to let in some fresh air doesn't mix well with the fact the neigborhood garden settlement is throwing parties demonstrating a debatable but hard to ignore choice of music every single frigging summer weekend.
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari