User Tag List

Page 538 of 727 FirstFirst ... 38438488528536537538539540548588638 ... LastLast
Results 5,371 to 5,380 of 7269

Thread: The Rant Thread

Senior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by 93JC View Post
    Tomorrow morning I'm meeting with half a dozen people from that government department that wants to give us work. I want to leave a good impression. Not having (current, up-to-date) business cards, despite having asked for them FOUR MONTHS AGO, is not a good impression.

My business cards do NOT need to be fucking bilingual! It's a stupid idea, it always was a stupid idea, why are stupid people with stupid ideas being given control of these decisions. First I had to wait because our office was moving, then I had to wait because "the company is rebranding", now I have to wait because some nitwit administrative assistant thinks they ought to be bilingual! THEY DON'T NEED TO BE BILINGUAL, 85% OF THE PEOPLE IN THIS CITY DON'T SPEAK A WORD OF FRENCH. EVEN OUR ADMIN ASSISTANT, A FRANCOPHONE FROM MONTREAL, THINKS THIS IS A STUPID IDEA.
    Got business cards this morning (and they're just single-sided, in English).

Likes EJCC liked this post

Senior Member Array Hitoshi-San's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx

"Lol" or "k" are literally the most fucking annoying responses you could ever shoot in my direction after I send you a big ass paragraph or I tell you something that I was actually sort of hoping you would pay attention to!! If I'm gonna put effort into texting you then I expect some effort back because you can't say, "lol" in real life, you just can't. If you're actually one of those people no still uses it to indicate laughter whatever then I don't care because I know it's genuine but come on it's so frustrating because you wouldn't go "el-oh-el" to my face so please do not do it over text
    Likes N/A, BadOctopus liked this post

MBTI
    :}

Quote Originally Posted by Hitoshi-San View Post
    "Lol" or "k" are literally the most fucking annoying responses you could ever shoot in my direction after I send you a big ass paragraph or I tell you something that I was actually sort of hoping you would pay attention to!! If I'm gonna put effort into texting you then I expect some effort back because you can't say, "lol" in real life, you just can't. If you're actually one of those people no still uses it to indicate laughter whatever then I don't care because I know it's genuine but come on it's so frustrating because you wouldn't go "el-oh-el" to my face so please do not do it over text
    Lol
    Likes 93JC, Kas, Hitoshi-San liked this post

Senior Member Array

k
    Likes N/A, Hitoshi-San liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

No ISTP 4 U
    Likes Chanaynay liked this post

Spreadsheet Samurai Array Alaska's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

It's easy to say that everything will be okay when your work performance slips, when you live with your parents or a partner who could at least keep the roof over your head for while if you had to find a new job. When you're comfortable making another person your back-up plan - that sweet pre-dental boyfriend of yours.

I secretly envy your relief, the feeling of being protected. Maybe that's why it looks so wrong through my eyes. Maybe that dependence just is wrong. Probably a mix of the two. Anyway, I'd rather do these things for myself - a slower and more avaricious process.

My worrying about performance does not make anything better, but there is a reason for it.
    4w5 6w7 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]
    Likes Qlip liked this post

Everywhere I go there is people everywhere. At work, I need to face my boss, my colleagues, and my customers. Then when I take public transport, I need to get squashed among those crowds. I thought home is the place where I can hide away from people, but I was wrong, because there is family gathering in my house at least twice a week.

How I wish the floor can open up a hole so that I can fall inside. Maybe this is the only place for me where I am able to hide away from people.

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

If I ever say anything like "I want to punch someone in the face," I just get called a psychopath. I have to be congenial and pretend to love everyone.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Standing Desk Problems #152: Too goddamn much energy. I don't want to be at the office. I want to be running a 5k. I want to be at a dance party. I want to mosh in a mosh pit and punch someone in the face. Okay, maybe I don't want to punch someone in the face. But I want OUT OF HERE and I want to DO SOMETHING.
    and it's nice enough to
    make a man
    weep, but I don't
    weep, do
    you?

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw or gryffindor (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!
    Likes Qlip, Kas liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    953 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Okay, maybe I don't want to punch someone in the face.
    I'm pretty sure we could supply someone who really deserved it.
    An argument is two people sharing their ignorance.

A discussion is two people sharing their understanding, even when they disagree.
    Likes EJCC, Jaguar liked this post